Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who's being negative lol.

Dude you act like a 10 year old with this lotion.

You act like you're some kind of attorney for Brotzu, or some shill. Are you getting paid for your constant defense?

You're so emo about the comments in this thread, you look like some kind of security guard on here in every page. Any post that isn't licking Brotzu's balls you start acting like someone insulted you personally.

"This will work for positive people"

That sounds so stupid if you say out loud. You're so invested in this you're turning this into some sort of religion now.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who's being negative lol.

Dude you act like a 10 year old with this lotion.

You act like you're some kind of attorney for Brotzu, or some shill. Are you getting paid for your constant defense?

You're so emo about the comments in this thread, you look like some kind of security guard on here in every page. Any post that isn't licking Brotzu's balls you start acting like someone insulted you personally.

"This will work for positive people"

That sounds so stupid if you say out loud. You're so invested in this you're turning this into some sort of religion now.

Why the fkcuk you always have to comment on everything?

Leave this place Kevin... and I really think your name is Kevin cause in Germany all the crazy kids with mental problems have this name. Every fkcing Kevin is stupid af and has problems to behave... I don't know if this phenomena exist also in other countries?

Asking stupid questions all the time and making even more stupid comments which are liked by the most stupid members xD Everyone who thinks you are rational is just stupid af.

I don't like you... now you got it and just stfu.

This lotion does not work. Bye byeeee kevin byeeeeeee happy now? Go please and never come back. Youe are registered since 2009 as you see nothing happened and it will never work. please go now and shut up. You will never get back your hair cause you are a rational thinker.

btw one question: what are you doing here apart from asking dumb *** questions

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Do we actually know how long the trial has been going on for ? My assumption is they are going for atleast a year. They said the trial has been underway for atleast a few months in January. So it's already been more than 6 months. I feel like any good news from the respected companies would boost morale. It has been oddly quiet for the most part.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the fkcuk you always have to comment on everything?

Leave this place Kevin... and I really think your name is Kevin cause in Germany all the crazy kids with mental problems have this name. Every fkcing Kevin is stupid af and has problems to behave... I don't know if this phenomena exist also in other countries?

Asking stupid questions all the time and making even more stupid comments which are liked by the most stupid members xD Everyone who thinks you are rational is just stupid af.

I don't like you... now you got it and just stfu.

This lotion does not work. Bye byeeee kevin byeeeeeee happy now? Go please and never come back. Youe are registered since 2009 as you see nothing happened and it will never work. please go now and shut up. You will never get back your hair cause you are a rational thinker.

btw one question: what are you doing here apart from asking dumb *** questions

You see what I mean? I mean who talks like this? You're insufferable, you show your age every time you post. You will see when you get older, and you go back to read these silly posts of yours, you're going to cringe when you read them as an adult. Your tantrums are cringe-worthy.

I see you comment a lot on who likes/dislikes posts, this is not your first time insulting people based on what they like or dislike. I think that feature is really driving you nuts.

You're on every single page here starting from a certain page, too much time on your hands. You own a decent percentage of the posts and views of this thread I imagine. I won't derail this thread so this is my last reply to you. Go see a therapist, serious advice, go talk to someone, a professional. Tell your Doctor that hair loss and Brotzu lotion are driving you insane.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe someone should send this thread to Brotzu with all the views, pages and so on so that he can maybe realize how important his lotion is

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You see what I mean? I mean who talks like this? You're insufferable, you show your age every time you post. You will see when you get older, and you go back to read these silly posts of yours, you're going to cringe when you read them as an adult. Your tantrums are cringe-worthy.

I see you comment a lot on who likes/dislikes posts, this is not your first time insulting people based on what they like or dislike. I think that feature is really driving you nuts.

You're on every single page here starting from a certain page, too much time on your hands. You own a decent percentage of the posts and views of this thread I imagine. I won't derail this thread so this is my last reply to you. Go see a therapist, serious advice, go talk to someone, a professional. Tell your Doctor that hair loss and Brotzu lotion are driving you insane.

Kevin, it's ok. The only one who is desperate af is you who is desperately waiting for the cure for more than 8 years.
Now you come up here and act like an advisor.

You know sh*t. You should better talk to a doctor about your depression. Afer 8 years it's time Kevin. The only reason why you are here is that you are even more pissed that it took so long.

If your are unhappy it does not mean that others should feel the same way like you kid.

Now stfu and don't comment and ask stupid questions.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fwiw, I e-mailed the address on the earlier page and the response I got was this:

"I'm sorry but there are NOT news jet ...
BEST regards "

could those ellipses mean anything? god this sh*t is driving me mad hahaha

whoken

Reaction score
3881941spmm7.jpg

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enviado el: 19/7/2017, 15:10
p_quote.gif

Ragazzi correggetemi se sbaglio con il mio ragionamento:

è chiaro che il problema della lozione è il rapido deterioramento e che la Fidia stia cercando di risolvere questo problema per mettere in commercio un prodotto con una scadenza ragionevole di almeno un anno.
A questo punto se la Fidia deve avere la certezza che la lozione non si deteriori prima della scadenza è matematico che quell'anno debba trascorrere per affermare con certezza che il prodotto ha mantenuto la sua efficacia.
Per cui noi dobbiamo aspettare questo tempo più quello necessario alla commercializzazione.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always asked myself why beps recover so slowly? I know the best results are seen on patients under 30...

But beps recovered 2 Norwoods but isnt it strange to recover hair in the reverse direction? xD Norwood 5a, Norwood 5, Norwood 4a.

Is this logic? I know that his hair loss apperently progressed in the classic norwood manner but it's interesting that the lotion works exactly in the reverse direction. Could someone explain why his hair came buck in such a controlled way? As if this was programmed.

Wouldn't it be more logical that his hair regrowth was overall seen and not just the slow way he lost his hair or did I misterunderstand something here?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always asked myself why beps recover so slowly? I know the best results are seen on patients under 30...

But beps recovered 2 Norwoods but isnt it strange to recover hair in the reverse direction? xD Norwood 5a, Norwood 5, Norwood 4a.

Is this logic? I know that his hair loss apperently progressed in the classic norwood manner but it's interesting that the lotion works exactly in the reverse direction. Could someone explain why his hair came buck in such a controlled way? As if this was programmed.

Wouldn't it be more logical that his hair regrowth was overall seen and not just the slow way he lost his hair or did I misterunderstand something here?
Maybe it has to do with the amount of time the hair had been affected by DHT? That the hairs that miniaturized first and have been shrinking the longest take the longest time to thicken and regrow.