Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

INT

Reaction score
Haha I was looking back at my dislked posts out of boredom, and the post that got me the most dislikes was one where i argued against a guy who used these included these 2 arguments as reasons why this lotion would not be a scam:

1) 'Brotzu is a reputed doctor' - Really? Source? Please list his achievements here...
2) 'It was discovered by accident that it worked against male pattern baldness, just like the only 2 alternatives that we have now' - Like... How the f*** is that even an arguments supporting the efficacy of this product?

Fear and hope, two killers or rational thinking.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros you need to slow the f*ck down and read the statement. What it is saying is that

1) Fidia has a successful product line of hyaluronic acid products. You know what that is? It's cosmetic filler. Juvederm. It's an endogenous substance so it has other functions than just plumping your skin. If you want to learn more, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyaluronic_acid

Fidia did not invent HA. Many people manufacture the stuff. Fidia, being a small cosmetic company, holds HA-based products as one of its core products.

2) The GLOBAL viscosupplementation market, i.e. substances included, but not limited to, HA, is valued in the billions. That is the size of the entire market. Here's the definition of market size: The number of individuals in a certain market who are potential buyers and/or sellers of a product or service. Companies are interested in knowing the market size before launching a new product or service in an area (http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/market-size.html).

In other words, 2.64 B is the PROJECTED SIZE OF THIS ENTIRE INDUSTRY OF VISCOSUPPLEMENTATION, NOT FIDIA PHARMACEUTICALS ALONE.

I realize that tensions are mounting and of course I would like an update also but pls chill :]
Fair enough

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like Oscar dude in the group pic is bald on the first pic and has a hairline on the next pic giving thumbs up....
I noticed that too but for some reason his hairline looks like a transplant to me. Hope I'm wrong though

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed that too but for some reason his hairline looks like a transplant to me. Hope I'm wrong though

Looks like the same hairline but his hair grown out. The pic on top looks oversaturated, but look closely and you can see his hairline.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like another ReBoost.
f*****g vitamins again.
13500 new hairs superior to transplants, wtf is that, you must have pretty big balls to make claims like that.
Also, plants, WTF?
Asking for pre-order before the product is even out?
NEVER HEARD OF THEM, NO SCIENTIST HEARD OF THEM.
Plus their f*****g Kickstarter lacks 8k Euros.
Also don't forget that it's common for real bald guys to capitalize on our misery.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like another ReBoost.
f*****g vitamins again.
13500 new hairs superior to transplants, wtf is that, you must have pretty big balls to make claims like that.
Also, plants, WTF?
Asking for pre-order before the product is even out?
NEVER HEARD OF THEM, NO SCIENTIST HEARD OF THEM.
Plus their f*****g Kickstarter lacks 8k Euros.
Also don't forget that it's common for real bald guys to capitalize on our misery.

Snake oil ....

We need Brotzu. We have enough snake oil on the market. If you want to be updated about the latest snake oil innovations, go and visit folliclethought.com.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Snake oil ....

We need Brotzu. We have enough snake oil on the market. If you want to be updated about the latest snake oil innovations, go and visit folliclethought.com.
I know dude, but it seems that ppl here promote some uknown lotion, where plants grow hair.
I imagine their board meeting:
"Hey we heard plants grow, what if we put plants on the scalp, will it not grow the same, after all hair is a plant, guys isn't it?"
"Seems legit, lol, I approve, let's hire a bald man to stenghten our claims. And pay that website for best product award. I assure you it will rain money, bros"
If people will keep posting every fake lotion here again, undoubtedly this thread will become like FT.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha I was looking back at my dislked posts out of boredom, and the post that got me the most dislikes was one where i argued against a guy who used these included these 2 arguments as reasons why this lotion would not be a scam:

1) 'Brotzu is a reputed doctor' - Really? Source? Please list his achievements here...
2) 'It was discovered by accident that it worked against male pattern baldness, just like the only 2 alternatives that we have now' - Like... How the f*** is that even an arguments supporting the efficacy of this product?

Happens every time there's a scam or over hype

In a few years people will claim the next hype train isn't the same as Brotzu because "only fools believed brotzu would work". Reminds me of the Follicept fiasco, where everyone was sure a startup linked to a University wouldn't use shady practices

Like how everyone knew Aderans was going to fail, Nigam was a shady scam artist, Pilox was linked to a past scam pusher and so on

paracelsus

My Regimen
Reaction score

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Happens every time there's a scam or over hype

In a few years people will claim the next hype train isn't the same as Brotzu because "only fools believed brotzu would work". Reminds me of the Follicept fiasco, where everyone was sure a startup linked to a University wouldn't use shady practices

Like how everyone knew Aderans was going to fail, Nigam was a shady scam artist, Pilox was linked to a past scam pusher and so on

I just disliked this post in order to set a new record for you. Good luck! :)

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dr. Giovanni Brotzu is extensively published in many areas of vasculature, diabetes and micro-circulation. You can find more than 50 papers published by him.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Brotzu G[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16296007

Exactly. Dr Brotzu is a well reputed doctor and well known in all Europe (was many times the president of International scientific associations in the field of vascular surgery). This is not to prove the effectiveness of the lotion, but, as you @INT said, to make us think that surely is not a scam, even though the lotion could possibly don't work at all (and I don't think so). As we always said, the common sense doesn't find a proper reason to the thinking that a 82 years old vascular surgeon decided to make black money over eggheads and lose his reputation (and his family's name, since his father "just" discovered the cure for malaria and other diseases).

Secondly, the fact that finasteride and minoxidil were discovered by accident, surely popped out in the moment people began to say that this lotion was not developed by the great minds of hairloss. LOL, look at what your dear Christiano came out with, a topical immunosuppressor drug to treat a paraphysiologic pseudo-pathology that is Androgenetic Alopecia, or look at what that Turkish university put on the market, or the theory of total regrowth caused by the reestablishment of normal PG2 levels (Seti & Fevi) by the well known Cotsarelis.

As you said, but maybe not understood fully since you complained, is that those 2 points were made to counterattack the random "it's a scam" messages based on nothing. I still repeat that those obviously were not made to prove the effectiveness.

But don't stress over your dislikes, there are many more solid arguments in favor of this possible remedy ;)