Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the guy in photo is way to young to be the son I think he deliberately kept his own pics off.

he used to comment on Italian womans page often.

back when I could see her page lol shes gone I think

she said 50 something year old men were harassing her lol.
Could have been bald guys in their 20s.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If i remember correctly she said something like for young people she understood (she has a son)
She said specifically about men in 50s she did not understand how they could harass her (if my memory is correct it's a long time ago now I can be mistaken)

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever asked yourself why beps did not reveal his real identity as Brotzus son?

I do believe him but from a economic perspective it's the best thing he could do. Nobody knows about this lotion besides IESON, Bellicappeli and then finally HairLossTalk.com and HLC2020. Especially this page with (I guess) more than 1.5million views is the best marketing strategy. Do you remember when someone asked him if he was Brotzus son, he replied he wish he were because he would get very rich if he was his son.

It's very complicated... Best case would be if thid lotion is as effective as Brotzu and beps claimed AND then they deserve it to get very rich... If it was only marketing strategy of his son (which is by the way a brillant way to advertise this lotion on the biggest? international hair loss forum of the world) this would be a big disappointment.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Royaume , if this lotion is the real deal then they need not market to this and other forms. They will make their billions either way imho.

I know but this is exactly the point which disturbs me a bit. Did beps join this forum to help hair loss sufferers or did he do this to reach million of views to hype people from all over the world to get rich.

Try to place yourself in his position. I mean I would also do it to make other people happy. If its working it would be even a win win Situation for us and for him.

But I guess the real problem here is what americans would call "conflict of interest"?

But on the other hand,as the7thsense correctly said, the science behind this lotion makes sense and the doctor answered many questions and he seems to be very confident about it. If this was not effective, why would fidia buy the rights/patent of this lotion.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i remember correctly she said something like for young people she understood (she has a son)
She said specifically about men in 50s she did not understand how they could harass her (if my memory is correct it's a long time ago now I can be mistaken)
You´re right. I remember it too. I was kind of sorry for her. The emotional instability in this forum is enormous. Can´t imagine the hate towards her from people who envy her the magic potion.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but this is exactly the point which disturbs me a bit. Did beps join this forum to help hair loss sufferers or did he do this to reach million of views to hype people from all over the world to get rich.

Try to place yourself in his position. I mean I would also do it to make other people happy. If its working it would be even a win win Situation for us and for him.

But I guess the real problem here is what americans would call "conflict of interest"?

But on the other hand,as the7thsense correctly said, the science behind this lotion makes sense and the doctor answered many questions and he seems to be very confident about it. If this was not effective, why would fidia buy the rights/patent of this lotion.

I'm confident about the lotion but not about beps.

Beps, if a real person, has no reason to come here. But sometimes people behave irrationally.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Can't promote anything that is not on the market. As I've understand now Beps is gone and ain't promoting anything at the moment.
We don't know when the lotion is going to come out and many of us baldies would already give up hope that it will ever be released, so promotion won't make much sense?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also found this profile a few months ago but there are no pictures of him. The guy with NW0 seems to be his friend. Anyway, it doesn't make sense to try it via facebook because he will not tell you anything. He will not accept your requests so we should let him in peace. He already helped us with very useful information and he said that he is not allowed to give further information... We really should accept it.
He has a picture of a friend in his profile but not his? Wtf?

br1

Reaction score
Not as his profile picture... His Profile pic is a boat... he just uploaded his friends picture. Like if you take a picture of your friends and upload of on fb... it's normal xD
You might be right, because in that picture it says something like "best friends"

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember a while ago (last year) I found a guy on facebook, named Giuseppe Brotzu (the son?). And he had posted things about the lotion.

And... he was a FULL HEAD, NW0.

So, if this guy was Beps... Didn't Beps say he was bald?

note: found the profile, here:
https://www.facebook.com/giuseppe.brotzu/photos?lst=100003382011858:1299902567:1499878031&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Notice posts about the lotion..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...902567.-2207520000.1499878047.&type=3&theater

And, note his f*****g NW0 hair..

https://www.facebook.com/giuseppe.brotzu?lst=1558692056:1299902567:1499890592

post october 12, 2015
Giuseppe Brotzu con Max Crown e Liz Cuddlebug.
12 ottobre 2015 ·
Nizza amici

He (photo) is not Giuseppe Brotzu but Max Crown
https://www.facebook.com/max.crown?hc_ref=OTHER

Reactions: br1

INT

Reaction score
People, stop thinking about Beps. Maybe he was who he said he was, but more than likely he was not. Who was he then? I don't give a f***.

Therefore... Overanalyzing his whereabouts is wasted energy.

So, can we move on and continue posting memes like normal adults?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y0XJ3_s-200x150.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It feels like time is moving slow until the Fall...Im already old and i never wished to be a year older so bad lol

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
FIDIA PHARMA USA Inc. Continues to Expand U.S. Presence as Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A. Leads European Orthopedic Biomaterials Market
10:30 EDT 11 Jul 2017

“Fidia is building upon its structure and experience to expand its business and strengthen its presence in the U.S. and globally,”

Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A., a world leader in the research, development and manufacturing of hyaluronan (HA)-based products, and its wholly owned subsidiary, FIDIA PHARMA USA Inc., are projecting continued growth in 2017. The global viscosupplementation market is anticipated to increase to over $2.64 billion by 2021, according to a research study by RnR Market Research1.

About Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A.

Fidia Farmaceutici Fidia Farmaceutici is an Italian company founded in 1946 with proven expertise in Neuroscience, acquired over the years thanks to an activity of Research and Development unique in the Italian pharmaceutical scenario. It is also a top leading company in marketing products based on hyaluronic acid, which have many applications in the biomedical field, in areas such as rheumatology, orthopaedics, wound care, tissue repair and dermo-aesthetics, with worldwide leadership in viscosupplementation. Fidia Farmaceutici is part of the Milanese P&R Holding group. The company is well established in Italy, with R&D activities carried out both in Abano (where the company’s headquarter is located) and at the Research Unit in Noto (Sicily, Italy). The turnover will amount over 300 million Euros in 2017, of which 70% generated in international markets. Fidia Farmaceutici’s products are marketed in over 100 countries, through wholly-owned subsidiaries – in USA, Kazakhstan, Germany, Spain, Russia and the Middle East – and a comprehensive network of international partners and distributors. Thanks to its investment in R&D, it has managed to create a time-honored legacy of products, with over 900 patents to its name.

FIDIA PHARMA USA Inc.
Carolyn Kong, 1-973-507-5120
ckong@fidiapharma.us

http://www.bioportfolio.com/news/ar...ontinues-to-Expand-U-S-Presence-as-Fidia.html

PS. ;)

There you have it boys and girls, they make their billions in 2021, I suspect when the lotion is introduced that year! Notice how their revenue is only 300m now. 5 years people! Hurray!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There you have it boys and girls, they make their billions in 2021, I suspect when the lotion is introduced that year! Notice how their revenue is only 300m now. 5 years people! Hurray!

I would not read that much into it.