Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every time someone contacts Fidia they postpone the release with 1 month.

LoL it seems that the Italians start bombarding them with mails and phone calls soon and then our users will start. It's just a prediction but it's pretty clear. No news means thousands of mails and phones calls. Even if it does not make sense to call them and write e-mails but we all know that this will happen "fairly soon" xD

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I'm suddenly hopeful that this will in fact be out within the next 12 months (by mid-2018). It's amazing that we're half way through 2017, so hopefully not much longer to wait!

martimaniss

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way I know it sounds like spam but I´m new and I can´t start a new thread xD

And excuse my english but I´m from Spain

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´m also Spanish and I´m going to tell you this, I would´nt believe someone who uses the verb: "rebrotar". There´s no solid science behind this, so this is a new snake oil that no one is going to buy. Trust Brotzu!

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I´m also Spanish and I´m going to tell you this, I would´nt believe someone who uses the verb: "rebrotar". There´s no solid science behind this, so this is a new snake oil that no one is going to buy. Trust Brotzu!

I can already hear the Brotzu Hype Train...

We need this lotion at the beginning of 2018. My fkcing hair is fighting to survive. They are dying in front of my eyes. I really think that they can survive till February. They got thinner and thinner and thinner BUT they are still there and waiting for their savior Brotzu.

Who else is a diffuse thinner and has hopes for Brotzu reversing their thinning hair back to their normal appearance?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really need this or literally anything else by 2018.. Super aggresive hairloss and I don't think my hair will make it through next year otherwise..

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

We need this lotion at the beginning of 2018. My fkcing hair is fighting to survive. They are dying in front of my eyes. I really think that they can survive till February. They got thinner and thinner and thinner BUT they are still there and waiting for their savior Brotzu.

Who else is a diffuse thinner and has hopes for Brotzu reversing their thinning hair back to their normal appearance?
I wonder if Brotzu will ever come out or at least before Replicel

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really need this or literally anything else by 2018.. Super aggresive hairloss and I don't think my hair will make it through next year otherwise..

Hahahaha, I was the same in 2016, the same f*****g pattern of thinking. Look where I'm now. I ended up restarting Minoxidil to increase my odds at saving follicles as long as possible til something comes out. I quit because I thought it didn't work, but I was a fool and I wasn't bald enough to see its benefits, now I see that it really does work to some degree, at least on my f*****g crown.

Last edited:

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha, I was the same in 2016, the same f*****g pattern of thinking. Look where I'm now. I ended up restarting Minoxidil to increase my odds at saving follicles as long as possible til something comes out. I quit because I thought it didn't work, but I was a fool and I wasn't bald enough to see its benefits, now I see that it really does work to some degree, at least on my f*****g crown.
I try to stay positive but deep down I know I'm fucked haha.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Going a little Off-Topic, I'm holding on current meds waiting for better treatments. Unfortunately, Shiseido ia expected at the very best in Q2 2018, and in Japan only: I don't know how many of us will succeed to get on that treatment in time, assuming it will work. Tsuji is a total joke, not in the sense that is a scam (science behind it is very solid too), but in the sense that for the majority it will be off-limits for A LOT of years for sure, and I don't even trust a commercialization in 2020: nearly impossible for a so complex procedure. And it's not considered a cure if I have firstly to go completely bald before getting treated (if we simplify it in an endless and super high density transplant of primordiums). Reboost seems scan and Histogen is a bad combover (and it's unlikely to be even marketed).

Meanwhile, I'm getting very good results on hairline with my doctor's custom lotion, its formulation is written in my regimen details, I strongly recommend it if you find a trusted chemist or a good pharmacy.
I can't say anything about finasteride because I'm only 6 months in and I paused and reduced dosages many times because of sides. My vertex is very very slightly hit, but it did not recover at all. I don't want to make it minoxidil-dependant, so I'm applying the lotion only on hairline and hoping finasteride will do something more.

Now, the only treatment that could be available in a fair time for me seems Brotzu Lotion, and since I'm italian I can fully understand what he says at the various congresses and in the interviews, and the science behind it is very strong (confirmed by an amount of specialized friends studying biochemistry and medicine, even by one who is writing a thesis on PGE1's family).
It however has some obscure points also in my view, but only one or two of them were indeed discussed here (which could lead to a reasonable/justified skepticism).

Speaking of a recovery, it's quite fair, at least in my mind, that thinned hairs are more likely prone to recover than slick bald areas. So, using the logic, diffuse thinners should everytime be advantaged at recovering situation than receeders: not in the 'number' of hairs recovered, but in re-establishing a good visive effect overall (density is life).

What I expect from Brotzu Lotion? At LEAST an effectiveness equal to finasteride's but SIDELESS (a gift from God, in fact), and a long-term maintaining. These are my expectations. I'm not looking at gaining back my 8-year-old's hairline, even if I recovered already a tiny bit from NW2. But if finasteride will show a better efficacy, for me this lotion shall be considered a failure.

Oh, and I forgot about Polichem. Having a fully-working topical finasteride tested against oral and placebo with a good safety profile would be insanely good. In fact, H&W's liposomal seems to work on an extent basing on a long thread on BelliCapelli, but it costs a lot and it's not supported by regular and traditional studies. Hope to see it available when Phase 3 ends on February/March.

Just giving my 2 cents since some users still PM me from time to time curious of my PoV.

Getting back on topic, we can't predict when this lotion will be marketed. I suspect somewhere in middle 2018, like a year from now on, but everything is a speculation. What we know is that the doctor implicitly confirmed that there really were stability issues, but I would say it's not clear if they are now solved. If they are, the delay can only be caused by marketing procedures. Maybe that's the reason, could be perfectly unknown to Brotzu himself the time needed to complete those, maybe that's why he keeps repeating it will be marketed soon.