Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
https://bellicapelliforum.com/farma...ta-giovanni-brotzu-sulla-sua-lozione-capelli/

La casa farmaceutica, che è molto seria, deve effettuare molti test prima di mettere in commercio qualsiasi prodotto. Abbiamo eseguito una serie di test ed abbiamo studiato la stabilità del prodotto nel tempo. Se fabbricato oggi deve essere valido per molti mesi. Visto i dati che abbiamo, reputo che la casa farmaceutica lo metterà in commercio abbastanza presto.

Il problema è che chi comincia ad utilizzate la lozione dovrà impiegarla sempre, perché la lozione previene gli effetti di stimoli patologici, ma non gli elimina.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After reading the article again I think it actually is possible that the trials may be done. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but the use of past tense ("we ran" instead of "we are running", "we studied" instead of "we are studying") may suggest that they might be done trial-wise.

PrinceWilliamThe2nd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone of you have a link to the way the lotion is formulated? I'm specifically interested in the way they formulate the liposomes. The research field on transdermal drug delivery based on liposomes is actually very active right now and I would like to know how they solved some of the current issue with their formulation.

Thanks!!!

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After reading the article again I think it actually is possible that the trials may be done. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but the use of past tense ("we ran" instead of "we are running", "we studied" instead of "we are studying") may suggest that they might be done trial-wise.
Hope it's f*****g true.. it's 4 in the morning here and i can't sleep because of the crippling depression that this sh*t is causing me. This f*****g cancer of the soul.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point it's just waiting for an update from FIDIA one way or another. I want to believe that they'll come out in the next few months and update us but I don't know. I wish we knew if the trials were for a fact over, because if so that would huge news.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The moment is now! If the doctor is right we need at least an update and I hope we will have it before autumn.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1a3ujr.jpg

TWaAsAO.jpg

I feel nihilistic today. No news about any upcoming treatments on the pipeline for 2 months. 0 Hope for something to come out in 2018.
Maybe I'll buy some RU since my life is so worthless, hope it will not f*** me up like finasteride and I will get no cancer or maybe I will, but f*** it does it matter since I'm already dead.

The wait for something is ridiculous. I was relieved that this was going to be released in 2017, but now we are 7 months in, but FIDIA said shut the f*** up! I'm considering buying some Paxil, maybe it will shut down my emotions or maybe it will make me kill myself, who cares.

Balding since 19 has arrested my development, I feel that no time passed, but it's almost 4 years, in my mind I'm still 19 and will always be if this keeps up I'll have some serious problems in the future. This is batshit insane.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018. (Fidia's homepage)

So Brotzu definitely not in 2017. Wonder if they change it later into 2019 or something like that

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 57411
View attachment 57412

I feel nihilistic today. No news about any upcoming treatments on the pipeline for 2 months. 0 Hope for something to come out in 2018.
Maybe I'll buy some RU since my life is so worthless, hope it will not f*** me up like finasteride and I will get no cancer or maybe I will, but f*** it does it matter since I'm already dead.

The wait for something is ridiculous. I was relieved that this was going to be released in 2017, but now we are 7 months in, but FIDIA said shut the f*** up! I'm considering buying some Paxil, maybe it will shut down my emotions or maybe it will make me kill myself, who cares.

Balding since 19 has arrested my development, I feel that no time passed, but it's almost 4 years, in my mind I'm still 19 and will always be if this keeps up I'll have some serious problems in the future. This is batshit insane.

I hear you man. Personally I've pretty much given up on this. It seemed too good to be true from the beginning. It may end up helping AA patients but us with male pattern baldness are probably screwed. And if it does help us you'll probably have to be a NW2 or 3 tops to get a real benefit from it.
If this ever does get released then that's great and I'll definitely give it a try but I'm not putting on my eggs in this here basket.
Keep your head up, your not alone in this shito_O

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
View attachment 57411
View attachment 57412

Funny you say that, I was thinking about that word a lot today. I've previously tried to keep hopeful but the facade of optimism is beginning to give way, crack, splinter. I understand your pain, or at least somewhat. Don't do anything stupid though. I bet you've advanced more than you think - you can't have suffered so much without it deepening/maturing you some.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering buying some Paxil, maybe it will shut down my emotions or maybe it will make me kill myself, who cares.
Try Sertraline | Zoloft! In my experience it's the most numbing SSRI.
And it doesn't have the annoying withdrawal effects.... Paxil is hell to come off.

What shall I say? I am 30 and have been balding for 11 years now :(

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if they change it later into 2019 or something like that
of course they do.
And in 2019 it will be 2020.
And then they will just vanish...

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you man. Personally I've pretty much given up on this. It seemed too good to be true from the beginning. It may end up helping AA patients but us with male pattern baldness are probably screwed. And if it does help us you'll probably have to be a NW2 or 3 tops to get a real benefit from it.
If this ever does get released then that's great and I'll definitely give it a try but I'm not putting on my eggs in this here basket.
Keep your head up, your not alone in this shito_O
Visit my Thread! ;)

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Polake... war sowas von klar.
Die Polen sind die einzig wahren Herrenmenschen.
Und im Gegensatz zu den Deutschen haben sie noch ein Land, auf das sie stolz sein können.
Al Manya befindet sich auf dem Weg zur zukünftigen türkisch-arabischen Kolonie *lol*

AbsolutelyNoHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 57411
View attachment 57412

Holy sh*t, I feel like reading myself. 20 here and I still feel like I'm 17, the age I had when I started balding.
Anyways, I'm starting to think that we should either learn to accept our fate, or find other solutions to solve it (either working out or buying a wig). I'm hearing about this lotion since two years already and we still have no f*****g clue about what's going on

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways, I'm starting to think that we should either learn to accept our fate, or find other solutions to solve it (either working out or buying a wig).

A true man fights to the bitter end even if he loses arms or legs just like a samurai. A chicken runs away from the batlefield back to his mamma. Hence your blade is too weak, sharpen your arguments. When I'm fighting I at least have purpose, maybe someday I'll have enough money to fund my hair loss research center in a noble attempt to save all of you.

And the obvious just hit the gym brah is hilarious: Your muscles matter a little, I know that because girls didn't give a sh*t when I wasn't bald and wasn't working out and they came to me in hordes. I was a popular guy in HS, you know even the f*****g women in their 20s approached me.

Your rug argument is also bullshit. I don't want to glue some dead dog on my head. And if you defend saying, it's all natural syntetic hair, I will not accept that, a rug is a rug it has its limitations. I suppose you don't know what happens when you decide to eat a woman out with a wig, don't you? Plus the maintenance you have to do to make it perfect. You'll also be a good laughing stock when your friends will find out about that when some woman runs her fingers through your rug and senses the obvious.

I tried a concealer not a long time ago. I felt bad and my scalp looked like it was full of f*****g dust. It was a nightmare to wash off, had to do it 3 times til it disappeared. You know what I felt like lying to myself. When I was wearing a cap and lots of young girls were staring at me in Poland, suspecting nothing I was lying to myself. This is one lie I cannot accept. I hate flawed disguises. Constant life in a paranoia of being discovered, acting like a total weido, it's unacceptable for me.

On the other hand if the miracle comes true and in my 30s I will be cured, I will not only get the procedures to restore my hair, but also to make my face 5-10 years younger. It will be a lie that I would gladly live out, just a fun free life for 10 years with no responsibilities or serious relationships, this will be MADNESS, but what's mad is not me, it's the world itself. I think it must make up for lying to people about who I am really are.

66160670.jpg

Last edited: