Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lads, you are setting yourself up for disappointment with this "October surprise" stuff.
The October Surprise thing is a joke hahah honestly my gut says if this is coming out, then it will be March/Aprilish.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did beps say that the problems are already solved? Did he say that in the IESON forum? If he said that the lotion will be released after the holidays I would believe him, but I´ve not found the source either...

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did beps say that the problems are already solved? Did he say that in the IESON forum? If he said that the lotion will be released after the holidays I would believe him, but I´ve not found the source either...

He didn't say after holidays. He said that the stability problems are solved and that the lotion should hit the market "fairly soon".

Fairly soon sounds like Q1 2018 at the latest.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn't say after holidays. He said that the stability problems are solved and that the lotion should hit the market "fairly soon".

Fairly soon seems like Q3 2017 or at least Q4

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fairly soon is so vague. From one person's point of view fairly soon could mean a few months while for someone else it could mean in the next 2 years...

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this lotion would be pretty cool! I'm almost a fullhead again from and minoxidil what I know about this is I should be able to substitute this for finasteride and minoxidil? Either way it's exciting stuff, this lotion can you please hit the market now haha.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like you said it could mean anything, but soon should not be "far away"
I certainly hope so. To me soon means 6 to 12 months, but if soon means later THIS year, I will never have been so happy to have been wrong. #OctoberBoyz

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score

But I thought it was Brotzu who said that, did Beps say the same? Thanks!

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brotzu said this in the latest interview from June 2017
So did he say or imply that trials are done? Because if they are then the likelyhood of this coming out in the next 6 months is really high, but if they are still going then there is no way.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say that this thing would come out 3-4 months after trials are completed.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So did he say or imply that trials are done? Because if they are then the likelyhood of this coming out in the next 6 months is really high, but if they are still going then there is no way.

You can read the interview on bellicappelli second brotzu interview. Then you can interpret it on your own.