Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's too sorrowful that everyday my heart up and down because of uncertain hope especially about brotzu.

visit everyday this thread and realize again and again that even though brotzu's interview released, the lotion has posibility it can't see the light and can be buried.

as a person waiting better treatment sincerely, I felt for years that God have had no mercy to hairloss industry and us....

onlything I can do is waiting good news not expecting too much.

and now watching many posts fighting with each other, I'm be the one who are cynical myself.

Just wait bad or good news....anyway

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Die Polen sind die einzig wahren Herrenmenschen.
Und im Gegensatz zu den Deutschen haben sie noch ein Land, auf das sie stolz sein können.
Al Manya befindet sich auf dem Weg zur zukünftigen türkisch-arabischen Kolonie *lol*
off-topic: Poland is a shithole, that's why you won't see any immigrants there, and that's why all Poles are in the UK. Just saying.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going a little Off-Topic, I'm holding on current meds waiting for better treatments. Unfortunately, Shiseido ia expected at the very best in Q2 2018, and in Japan only: I don't know how many of us will succeed to get on that treatment in time, assuming it will work. Tsuji is a total joke, not in the sense that is a scam (science behind it is very solid too), but in the sense that for the majority it will be off-limits for A LOT of years for sure, and I don't even trust a commercialization in 2020: nearly impossible for a so complex procedure. And it's not considered a cure if I have firstly to go completely bald before getting treated (if we simplify it in an endless and super high density transplant of primordiums). Reboost seems scan and Histogen is a bad combover (and it's unlikely to be even marketed).

Meanwhile, I'm getting very good results on hairline with my doctor's custom lotion, its formulation is written in my regimen details, I strongly recommend it if you find a trusted chemist or a good pharmacy.
I can't say anything about finasteride because I'm only 6 months in and I paused and reduced dosages many times because of sides. My vertex is very very slightly hit, but it did not recover at all. I don't want to make it minoxidil-dependant, so I'm applying the lotion only on hairline and hoping finasteride will do something more.

Now, the only treatment that could be available in a fair time for me seems Brotzu Lotion, and since I'm italian I can fully understand what he says at the various congresses and in the interviews, and the science behind it is very strong (confirmed by an amount of specialized friends studying biochemistry and medicine, even by one who is writing a thesis on PGE1's family).
It however has some obscure points also in my view, but only one or two of them were indeed discussed here (which could lead to a reasonable/justified skepticism).

Speaking of a recovery, it's quite fair, at least in my mind, that thinned hairs are more likely prone to recover than slick bald areas. So, using the logic, diffuse thinners should everytime be advantaged at recovering situation than receeders: not in the 'number' of hairs recovered, but in re-establishing a good visive effect overall (density is life).

What I expect from Brotzu Lotion? At LEAST an effectiveness equal to finasteride's but SIDELESS (a gift from God, in fact), and a long-term maintaining. These are my expectations. I'm not looking at gaining back my 8-year-old's hairline, even if I recovered already a tiny bit from NW2. But if finasteride will show a better efficacy, for me this lotion shall be considered a failure.

Oh, and I forgot about Polichem. Having a fully-working topical finasteride tested against oral and placebo with a good safety profile would be insanely good. In fact, H&W's liposomal seems to work on an extent basing on a long thread on BelliCapelli, but it costs a lot and it's not supported by regular and traditional studies. Hope to see it available when Phase 3 ends on February/March.

Just giving my 2 cents since some users still PM me from time to time curious of my PoV.

Getting back on topic, we can't predict when this lotion will be marketed. I suspect somewhere in middle 2018, like a year from now on, but everything is a speculation. What we know is that the doctor implicitly confirmed that there really were stability issues, but I would say it's not clear if they are now solved. If they are, the delay can only be caused by marketing procedures. Maybe that's the reason, could be perfectly unknown to Brotzu himself the time needed to complete those, maybe that's why he keeps repeating it will be marketed soon.

This was very good post.

I am curious in your lotion the thing that stuck out to me is the progestin..I keep hearing this works well topically.

IS this something Doctors are reluctant to prescribe for some reason in your experience?

Have you tried derma rolling?

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
off-topic: Poland is a shithole, that's why you won't see any immigrants there, and that's why all Poles are in the UK. Just saying.
Poland was a shithole for 60 years because of Soviet occupation, but now Poland is becoming better and better. We have culture, we have nice cities, we have cute women, we don't have Muslims, we know how to party, whereas GB & West Europe are becoming Islamic god states.

I prefer Poland.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because of Soviet occupation
Typical Polish answer - blame USSR lol. Same like when someone says their country is corrupted/or full of immigrants because of Jews.
We have culture,
Saw your culture. Lot of nazis, thinking Poles are "The future of Whites" and lot of "bydlo", I assume you understand what that means. Hope once you get back to reality.
we know how to party
All your parties in the UK, where you are on the same level with radical Jihadists - they think they are superior to others, the same thoughts are in the head of many Poles. Same sh*t, different angle.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tensions are rising reall high on these forums lately.. Would love for some news of any kind to come out and make everybody happy and love eachother lol

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going a little Off-Topic, I'm holding on current meds waiting for better treatments. Unfortunately, Shiseido ia expected at the very best in Q2 2018, and in Japan only: I don't know how many of us will succeed to get on that treatment in time, assuming it will work. Tsuji is a total joke, not in the sense that is a scam (science behind it is very solid too), but in the sense that for the majority it will be off-limits for A LOT of years for sure, and I don't even trust a commercialization in 2020: nearly impossible for a so complex procedure. And it's not considered a cure if I have firstly to go completely bald before getting treated (if we simplify it in an endless and super high density transplant of primordiums). Reboost seems scan and Histogen is a bad combover (and it's unlikely to be even marketed).

Meanwhile, I'm getting very good results on hairline with my doctor's custom lotion, its formulation is written in my regimen details, I strongly recommend it if you find a trusted chemist or a good pharmacy.
I can't say anything about finasteride because I'm only 6 months in and I paused and reduced dosages many times because of sides. My vertex is very very slightly hit, but it did not recover at all. I don't want to make it minoxidil-dependant, so I'm applying the lotion only on hairline and hoping finasteride will do something more.

Now, the only treatment that could be available in a fair time for me seems Brotzu Lotion, and since I'm italian I can fully understand what he says at the various congresses and in the interviews, and the science behind it is very strong (confirmed by an amount of specialized friends studying biochemistry and medicine, even by one who is writing a thesis on PGE1's family).
It however has some obscure points also in my view, but only one or two of them were indeed discussed here (which could lead to a reasonable/justified skepticism).

Speaking of a recovery, it's quite fair, at least in my mind, that thinned hairs are more likely prone to recover than slick bald areas. So, using the logic, diffuse thinners should everytime be advantaged at recovering situation than receeders: not in the 'number' of hairs recovered, but in re-establishing a good visive effect overall (density is life).

What I expect from Brotzu Lotion? At LEAST an effectiveness equal to finasteride's but SIDELESS (a gift from God, in fact), and a long-term maintaining. These are my expectations. I'm not looking at gaining back my 8-year-old's hairline, even if I recovered already a tiny bit from NW2. But if finasteride will show a better efficacy, for me this lotion shall be considered a failure.

Oh, and I forgot about Polichem. Having a fully-working topical finasteride tested against oral and placebo with a good safety profile would be insanely good. In fact, H&W's liposomal seems to work on an extent basing on a long thread on BelliCapelli, but it costs a lot and it's not supported by regular and traditional studies. Hope to see it available when Phase 3 ends on February/March.

Just giving my 2 cents since some users still PM me from time to time curious of my PoV.

Getting back on topic, we can't predict when this lotion will be marketed. I suspect somewhere in middle 2018, like a year from now on, but everything is a speculation. What we know is that the doctor implicitly confirmed that there really were stability issues, but I would say it's not clear if they are now solved. If they are, the delay can only be caused by marketing procedures. Maybe that's the reason, could be perfectly unknown to Brotzu himself the time needed to complete those, maybe that's why he keeps repeating it will be marketed soon.
What are the obscure points in your opinion?

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was very good post.

I am curious in your lotion the thing that stuck out to me is the progestin..I keep hearing this works well topically.

IS this something Doctors are reluctant to prescribe for some reason in your experience?

Have you tried derma rolling?

Topical antiandrogens are part of a controversial debate on BC forum. It's pacific to say that 80% of the treatment is held up by finasteride. However there are many studies showing their efficacy.
My dermatologist always puts progesterone in all of his lotions. What varies is the % of base Minoxidil, the concentrations of 17-a-est and CPA (only in the strong ones). Progesterone has a good safety profile and topically plays good his role. The lotion really helped my hairline (and it's still progressing).

What are the obscure points in your opinion?

Well, firstly I would say the story of the synergistic effect between DGLA and Equol. While on the patent it's clearly written that the lotion is based on this synergy, remains unexplained how Brotzu saw results on his nurse when he gave him a lotion with just PGE1 and L-propionil-Carnitine. And that's exactly the first question I asked in the last interview, which was literally evaded with "the nurse was the first to test the lotion."

Secondly, the fact that, with 99% certainty, Beps is Brotzu's son (as we know because we are not dumb). I personally would have preferred those revelations by a tester unrelated to the Doctor himself. This does not mean that I don't trust Beps: I personally believe everything he said, but if people may question this point, to me is perfectly legit. But it's not fair to just mark him as a "troll" or something else without reflecting: he showed many things and made a lot of revelations.

Another point is, in my opinion, the decision to carry his first Androgenetic Alopecia trials only on women. It's fine to question this point, since the pathology is Andro-Genetic and typically involves men. But people don't know that in our dear island, Sardinia, men are typically not involved in obsessive checking of their appearance... I don't know anybody in my town who uses finasteride to treat hair loss, for example, people don't even know the existance of Minoxidil. I schooled a lot of friends of mine, in this year. It's not like in the northern part of Italy, like Milan (capital of fashion and trends).This is to say that, at the time of that trial, Brotzu Lotion was "famous" only at the univerisity, so the trials were originally conducted on prof's friends who really needed a remedy.

And also, the belief that a topical could never reach the effects of a systemic. It's dubious, but we must remember that topical high doses or well-vehiculated may cause more systemic effects than a systemic drug (again, men, use a topical solution of 17-beta-estradiol...).

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical antiandrogens are part of a controversial debate on BC forum. It's pacific to say that 80% of the treatment is held up by finasteride. However there are many studies showing their efficacy.
My dermatologist always puts progesterone in all of his lotions. What varies is the % of base Minoxidil, the concentrations of 17-a-est and CPA (only in the strong ones). Progesterone has a good safety profile and topically plays good his role. The lotion really helped my hairline (and it's still progressing).

Well, firstly I would say the story of the synergistic effect between DGLA and Equol. While on the patent it's clearly written that the lotion is based on this synergy, remains unexplained how Brotzu saw results on his nurse when he gave him a lotion with just PGE1 and L-propionil-Carnitine. And that's exactly the first question I asked in the last interview, which was literally evaded with "the nurse was the first to test the lotion."

Secondly, the fact that, with 99% certainty, Beps is Brotzu's son (as we know because we are not dumb). I personally would have preferred those revelations by a tester unrelated to the Doctor himself. This does not mean that I don't trust Beps: I personally believe everything he said, but if people may question this point, to me is perfectly legit. But it's not fair to just mark him as a "troll" or something else without reflecting: he showed many things and made a lot of revelations.

Another point is, in my opinion, the decision to carry his first Androgenetic Alopecia trials only on women. It's fine to question this point, since the pathology is Andro-Genetic and typically involves men. But people don't know that in our dear island, Sardinia, men are typically not involved in obsessive checking of their appearance... I don't know anybody in my town who uses finasteride to treat hair loss, for example, people don't even know the existance of Minoxidil. I schooled a lot of friends of mine, in this year. It's not like in the northern part of Italy, like Milan (capital of fashion and trends).This is to say that, at the time of that trial, Brotzu Lotion was "famous" only at the univerisity, so the trials were originally conducted on prof's friends who really needed a remedy.

And also, the belief that a topical could never reach the effects of a systemic. It's dubious, but we must remember that topical high doses or well-vehiculated may cause more systemic effects than a systemic drug (again, men, use a topical solution of 17-beta-estradiol...).
Your first consurance seems pretty big, doesn't it?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

sorry one question/your opinion.

is USP progesterone same thing? (it comes from plants and Yams) or is that like a fake out for real thing.
https://murrayavenueapothecary.vendecommerce.com/hair-loss/products/progesterone-leave-in-treatment

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your first consurance seems pretty big, doesn't it?

Well, it may be if you didn't follow the story and read only my comment (I cut on the answer).
In reality, the doctor always said that the lotion was always effective on an extent, but with the adjustment (addition of equol and positive charging of liposones) it really went like god mode. I mean, in the first interview of BC:

" Question 11. The product proved its effectiveness also without equol, but by adding it you improve the effectiveness by 80%. "

And he always said that:
( PGE1/DGLA only ) ÷ ( DGLA + Equol) = 1 ÷ 10

Basing on his experiments. He always said that the lotion was effective even without equol, but was limited. The patent contains another pair of experiments that say the opposite. We know that patent don't necessarily need to be strictly scientific like a publication or a research, and if Brotzu wants to protect his work from Kane and other black market pirates, I perfectly understand him.
The important things are the result shown at SITRI's and at Gaslini's and in all of the journals. I don't care if he makes a lot of money by this, I sincerely hope so for him - as long as the lotion is effective and I maintain my hairs sidelessly (please, be real). What really matters, in fact, is that right now the lotion is composed of both of the ingredients and it's presented as a final and working version.

I would be more afraid of my second point, but I'm sure that Beps posted to inform us and to keep us sane.

sorry one question/your opinion.

is USP progesterone same thing? (it comes from plants and Yams) or is that like a fake out for real thing.
https://murrayavenueapothecary.vendecommerce.com/hair-loss/products/progesterone-leave-in-treatment

I frankly don't know. What I can say is that when using a topical AA, 50% of the work is done by the vehicle. If that remedy you posted is carried in water, I highly doubt it can be effective. Glicole, transcutol, and liposomes are the way to go for this stuff.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I frankly don't know. What I can say is that when using a topical AA, 50% of the work is done by the vehicle. If that remedy you posted is carried in water, I highly doubt it can be effective. Glicole, transcutol, and liposomes are the way to go for this stuff.

Interesting very cool information. Thank yuo.
Right now i have topical spironolactone and estrodial (think same one you are using its the 'weaker' one) and I just last night added topical finasteride
I will say hair loss slowed down wth the spironolactone but I dont know what the vehicle is used... I will be sure to ask in few weeks I see my DR for a check in.
There is a 'scent' that I assumed is some form of alcohol. I assumed ethanol.

br1

Reaction score
I remember a while ago (last year) I found a guy on facebook, named Giuseppe Brotzu (the son?). And he had posted things about the lotion.

And... he was a FULL HEAD, NW0.

So, if this guy was Beps... Didn't Beps say he was bald?

note: found the profile, here:
https://www.facebook.com/giuseppe.brotzu/photos?lst=100003382011858:1299902567:1499878031&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Notice posts about the lotion..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...902567.-2207520000.1499878047.&type=3&theater

And, note his f*****g NW0 hair..

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting very cool information. Thank yuo.
Right now i have topical spironolactone and estrodial (think same one you are using its the 'weaker' one) and I just last night added topical finasteride
I will say hair loss slowed down wth the spironolactone but I dont know what the vehicle is used... I will be sure to ask in few weeks I see my DR for a check in.
There is a 'scent' that I assumed is some form of alcohol. I assumed ethanol.

Hi,

Are you using this?

1 Elseve arginin losyon 100 ml
1 aldactone/aldactazide 100 mg
1 Diane-35
1 dekort 8 mg

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember a while ago (last year) I found a guy on facebook, named Giuseppe Brotzu (the son?). And he had posted things about the lotion.

https://www.facebook.com/giuseppe.brotzu/photos?lst=100003382011858:1299902567:1499878031&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...902567.-2207520000.1499878047.&type=3&theater

And he doesn't accept any friends over FB that he doesn't know..

I can't see any NW0 pics from him? İn fact I can't see anything

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you using this?

1 Elseve arginin losyon 100 ml
1 aldactone/aldactazide 100 mg
1 Diane-35
1 deport 8 mg

No I am using topical spironolactone with estrodial 17-'something'
Minxodil 5%
and just added topical finasteride .5%

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've also found this profile a few months ago but there are no pictures of him. The guy with NW0 seems to be his friend. Anyway, it doesn't make sense to try it via facebook because he will not tell you anything. He will not accept your requests so we should let him in peace. He already helped us with very useful information and he said that he is not allowed to give further information... We really should accept it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also found this profile a few months ago but there are no pictures of him. The guy with NW0 seems to be his friend. Anyway, it doesn't make sense to try it via facebook because he will not tell you anything. He will not accept your requests so we should let him in peace. He already helped us with very useful information and he said that he is not allowed to give further information... We really should accept it.

I think the guy in photo is way to young to be the son I think he deliberately kept his own pics off.

he used to comment on Italian womans page often.

back when I could see her page lol shes gone I think

she said 50 something year old men were harassing her lol.