Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 right now, I feel your pain. But I'm hopefull, I think we are lucky, we have like 4 bullets (tsuji, shiseido, follica and maybe tsuji) for the next 3-4 years and Tsuji seems like the real deal. If Tsuji is real, just think that in 10 years or so you could have all your hair back. Correct me if I'm wrong but in the last 20 years it's the first time we have two big serious companies working for us and one treatment already show promising results. Not to mention L'oreal and Tissuse also in the horizon. I know this is though but there is hope in the horizon my brothers :) we may actually be the winners of this desperate fight

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 right now, I feel your pain. But I'm hopefull, I think we are lucky, we have like 4 bullets (tsuji, shiseido, follica and maybe tsuji) for the next 3-4 years and Tsuji seems like the real deal. If Tsuji is real, just think that in 10 years or so you could have all your hair back. Correct me if I'm wrong but in the last 20 years it's the first time we have two big serious companies working for us and one treatment already show promising results. Not to mention L'oreal and Tissuse also in the horizon. I know this is though but there is hope in the horizon my brothers :) we may actually be the winners of this desperate fight
I really hope so. Actually got comments at the swimming pool today when my hair was wet. "Oh my god you're going bald!" it absolutely broke me. Have been losing hope the last few weeks..

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope so. Actually got comments at the swimming pool today when my hair was wet. "Oh my god you're going bald!" it absolutely broke me. Have been losing hope the last few weeks..
When my hair gets wet the thinning also gets more noticeable. The most devastating part for me is passing my hand on my hair every shower and finding 20-25 hairs (and that if I do it gently). Almost two months on minoxidil and no less hair loss. Probably starting Finasteride in September and praying to be a good responder and be able to maintain everything on it until anything new comes to Spain (no less than two years I guess). Right now I just want to hear that something works just for the peace of mind that would mean. Sometimes I fear what if Replicel had exagerated their phase one results... the day they say Tsuji solved the inductuvity problem it will be the happiest day I'll have in a long long time hahaha

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When my hair gets wet the thinning also gets more noticeable. The most devastating part for me is passing my hand on my hair every shower and finding 20-25 hairs (and that if I do it gently). Almost two months on minoxidil and no less hair loss. Probably starting Finasteride in September and praying to be a good responder and be able to maintain everything on it until anything new comes to Spain (no less than two years I guess). Right now I just want to hear that something works just for the peace of mind that would mean. Sometimes I fear what if Replicel had exagerated their phase one results... the day they say Tsuji solved the inductuvity problem it will be the happiest day I'll have in a long long time hahaha
I'm in the exact same boat as you. I do find a little solace in the fact that there are more people this young that are going through the same (not that I'm happy about that fact!). I just send Fidia an email out of desperation... Not expecting any reply but eh who knows.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same boat as you. I do find a little solace in the fact that there are more people this young that are going through the same (not that I'm happy about that fact!). I just send Fidia an email out of desperation... Not expecting any reply but eh who knows.
Why email them? They already stated that they plan to release the lotion next year

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll have to wait.
We'll have to wait.
We'll have to wait.
We'll have to wait.

161.jpg

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
There has not been news in this industry for an entire summer! May be good. May mean the trials are all going on currently.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 right now, I feel your pain. But I'm hopefull, I think we are lucky, we have like 4 bullets (tsuji, shiseido, follica and maybe tsuji) for the next 3-4 years and Tsuji seems like the real deal.
Could you pleas explain these procedures to me? Thank you.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you pleas explain these procedures to me? Thank you.
You can read how they work in this wonderfull blog or in HLC2020, that way may be you inform yourself and stop busting everyone's balls. If none of those treatments work it won't be thanks to what you've been posting this last week. Don't even know what you do here, I think I'm just gonna ignore you from now on.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
FIDIA PHARMA USA Inc. Continues to Expand U.S. Presence as Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A. Leads European Orthopedic Biomaterials Market
10:30 EDT 11 Jul 2017

“Fidia is building upon its structure and experience to expand its business and strengthen its presence in the U.S. and globally,”

Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A., a world leader in the research, development and manufacturing of hyaluronan (HA)-based products, and its wholly owned subsidiary, FIDIA PHARMA USA Inc., are projecting continued growth in 2017. The global viscosupplementation market is anticipated to increase to over $2.64 billion by 2021, according to a research study by RnR Market Research1.

About Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A.

Fidia Farmaceutici Fidia Farmaceutici is an Italian company founded in 1946 with proven expertise in Neuroscience, acquired over the years thanks to an activity of Research and Development unique in the Italian pharmaceutical scenario. It is also a top leading company in marketing products based on hyaluronic acid, which have many applications in the biomedical field, in areas such as rheumatology, orthopaedics, wound care, tissue repair and dermo-aesthetics, with worldwide leadership in viscosupplementation. Fidia Farmaceutici is part of the Milanese P&R Holding group. The company is well established in Italy, with R&D activities carried out both in Abano (where the company’s headquarter is located) and at the Research Unit in Noto (Sicily, Italy). The turnover will amount over 300 million Euros in 2017, of which 70% generated in international markets. Fidia Farmaceutici’s products are marketed in over 100 countries, through wholly-owned subsidiaries – in USA, Kazakhstan, Germany, Spain, Russia and the Middle East – and a comprehensive network of international partners and distributors. Thanks to its investment in R&D, it has managed to create a time-honored legacy of products, with over 900 patents to its name.

FIDIA PHARMA USA Inc.
Carolyn Kong, 1-973-507-5120
ckong@fidiapharma.us

http://www.bioportfolio.com/news/ar...ontinues-to-Expand-U-S-Presence-as-Fidia.html

PS. ;)

Last edited: