Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Fidia have given no indication what so ever the Brotzu Lotion will be released in EARLY 2018.
They have been vague and not committed to much in thier official statement, but they were stone cold clear that they will only be at the stage where they have a CANDIDATE product by 2018!! that is not the FINAL product.
Who knows how long we will have to wait after they have developed the candidate product, they may run 3 year trials on the candidate product before reaching the stage where they have a final finished product.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you get your info? Are you in contact with Fidia employees? Please explain a little more.

Thanks!
Its from a forum for employees that work at pharmaceutical companies to gossip and talk sh*t and talk about things that are happening inside the company itself it is called CafePharma.. Type in "Fidia Pharma CafePharma" into your search engine and it will pop up

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its from a forum for employees that work at pharmaceutical companies to gossip and talk sh*t and talk about things that are happening inside the company itself it is called CafePharma.. Type in "Fidia Pharma CafePharma" into your search engine and it will pop up

I just skimmed through it, you are right, that company isn't doing very well. Well, if their employees unhappiness is any indication. But also, every company has unhappy employees.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia have given no indication what so ever the Brotzu Lotion will be released in EARLY 2018.
They have been vague and not committed to much in thier official statement, but they were stone cold clear that they will only be at the stage where they have a CANDIDATE product by 2018!! that is not the FINAL product.
Who knows how long we will have to wait after they have developed the candidate product, they may run 3 year trials on the candidate product before reaching the stage where they have a final finished product.
See now this is where it gets a little confusing cause in science a "Candidate Product" can mean more than just what the average reader will translate it to. For example looking it up can defined it more than just that. Some terms it's defined as a new upcoming product that targets a specific molecule or pathway and says nothing about it being the first version of the product

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope this piece of sh*t of a company goes bankrupt.
you have a final product and you're still keeping it in the drawer you inept clueless clowns.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Can someone highlight on the first page when there is actual real news on this? No one keeps up on this anymore its just random speculation. I guess that is most male pattern baldness treatment threads though to be fair.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm just going to put my two cents in about this situation.. I have been reading and listening to the Fidia Employees bitching about the drama at each one of there buildings around the world. By the sounds of it Fidia isn't doing so well they are having trouble with making sales for their HA treatment and the others ones they have. Some of the employees said they would make one sale a day and sometimes not even one a week. They had a huge layoff last December and their market that they are relying heavily on is dwindling. Now that's all the stuff i heard from Employees.

The reason i said everything that I said is that IF people are thinking that they might release this in 2017 I personally wouldn't be surprised. From the sounds of it this company isn't doing very well at all financially. Personally I think this would be out late 2017- Early 2018 they must be working very hard on this because from what I said earlier they are struggling within the markets they are currently focused on. Personally if people would ever think a 2019 release date could happen I don't think this company would be able to survive that long
I want to believe but there's quite a lot of hurdles companies have to go through before releasing cosmetics (stuff like shelf life test, safety tests, etc..). Even if they are struggling, I don't think they can simply push harder and release it rapidly.

Hope I am wrong though.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just skimmed through it, you are right, that company isn't doing very well. Well, if their employees unhappiness is any indication. But also, every company has unhappy employees.
Outside of the tech world, that is how companies make money these days, by underpaying and overworking their employees.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wish that one of these companies that turns out all these scam products would get their hands on Brontzus formula.

They can turn their half-baked ideas into tangible products within months it seems. Just imagine how fast they could get this on the shelves.

Reactions: br1

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah! I miss him. It's a shame he had that conspiracy-esque meltdown and got banned. I wonder if he's still around with another account or just lurking in the shadow.

No he is distinct I think we would recognize him in posts
Him a K9 both melted down same week.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No he is distinct I think we would recognize him in posts
Him a K9 both melted down same week.

Hahaha exactly! I can't identify candidates for Vincent's reincarnation. It will be easy to spot K9 though. Just watch for someone promoting minoxidil like a preacher and using ultra-high concentrations himself lol

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah! I miss him. It's a shame he had that conspiracy-esque meltdown and got banned. I wonder if he's still around with another account or just lurking in the shadow.
Hahaha i forgot about that meltdown. Ive been on here too damn long

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting that @beps63 was online 2 days ago and someone on IESON with the name giuseppe1954 wrote something on IESON today.. He posted a link where we can talk to fidia employees... This is not interesting because this was mentioned before but I am wondering if Giuseppe1954 is beps63 (2017-63= 54= beps63?)

Man it would be great if beps could provide us some new information. If he is not allowed to give detailed information it's okay but maybe he could give us some basic information about the duration of trials or at least that he is still alive and that he still has faith in this lotion:D

Who knows... Maybe he will write and if he does please stop accusing him of being a troll and so on. We have some idiots here who always questions anything. So far everything he told us was the truth. It's not his fault that fidia decided to go on with the trials. He is definetely involved in this lotion. We shouldn't care about of he exactly is (his son, brother, nephew ....) This is not the point. The point is that he has knowledge about this lotion and that is what counts. If I were accused of being a troll I would also stop providing information to some internet FBI detectives who think that they are investigators. Don't get me wrong.. I am also investigating on his previous posts but I am not questioning him being legit.

Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very interesting that @beps63 was online 2 days ago and someone on IESON with the name giuseppe1954 wrote something on IESON today.. He posted a link where we can talk to fidia employees... This is not interesting because this was mentioned before but I am wondering if Giuseppe1954 is beps63 (2017-63= 54= beps63?)

Man it would be great if beps could provide us some new information. If he is not allowed to give detailed information it's okay but maybe he could give us some basic information about the duration of trials or at least that he is still alive and that he still has faith in this lotion:D

Who knows... Maybe he will write and if he does please stop accusing him of being a troll and so on. We have some idiots here who always questions anything. So far everything he told us was the truth. It's not his fault that fidia decided to go on with the trials. He is definetely involved in this lotion. We shouldn't care about of he exactly is (his son, brother, nephew ....) This is not the point. The point is that he has knowledge about this lotion and that is what counts. If I were accused of being a troll I would also stop providing information to some internet FBI detectives who think that they are investigators.
Crap, if someone could get a current photo of him compared to one in 2015 then we could have evidence one way or another to if this works or not

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crap, if someone could get a current photo of him compared to one in 2015 then we could have evidence one way or another to if this works or not

lol YES that would be huge! lol if someone knows him taking a photo will solve the mystery of this lotion lol