Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the lotion would work well with minoxidil? Or work with Minoxidil at all? The 2 perhaps could finally make my happy with myself again..

Here is a list from anyone who could possibly answer this question:

- Brotzu
- People at Fidia
- Jesus

Here is a list from anyone who can't answer this question:

- Everyone in this thread

Nobody outside brotzus lab or fidia has ever tested this lotion and maybe noone on this planet did test it with minoxidil. Theoretically, assuming that the lotion works, it should work well with minoxidil and could add additional benefits to your regime. It adds some tools to fight the dht problem and gives additional vasodilation benefits. But let's just see if the lotion works at all before we discuss how to add it to our regime.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
[
Here is a list from anyone who could possibly answer this question:

- Brotzu
- People at Fidia
- Jesus

Here is a list from anyone who can't answer this question:

- Everyone in this thread

Nobody outside brotzus lab or fidia has ever tested this lotion and maybe noone on this planet did test it with minoxidil. Theoretically, assuming that the lotion works, it should work well with minoxidil and could add additional benefits to your regime. It adds some tools to fight the dht problem and gives additional vasodilation benefits. But let's just see if the lotion works at all before we discuss how to add it to our regime.

jesus doesnt know sh*t

hes a nw0 living in bliss f*****g his way through heaven

prob doesnt even know about propecia

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet if Jesus was NW3 or higher, he'd have never gathered any followers.

he prob was mate

hence the crown of thorns

jesus was a hat prisoner like the rest of us

fbf7aa26646817455a90c7759e06ec68.jpg

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
looooooool

f*****g worked too didnt it

jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg

maybe this is what follica have in store for us

one inch thorns punching through our scalps

not these pussy 1mm rollers were buying off amazon

they aint doing sh*t are they

Ha! It's all fake news! :) Every image we have of jesus are all representations of an ideal man. Fact is, he was middle eastern, and our western interpretation doesn't reflect this.

Whether he was a nw0 or not I don't think we can find out, however you're probably right when you say he wasn't a Norwood 5 or 7!

Otherwise, in 33 ad, the gospel said Jesus was 5 years away from having a real deal solution until his unfortunate demise. 2000 years later, some speculate the second coming with saint Giovanni!

e18cec5aaeaa297d70678d38b5765101.jpg

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe judas started balding and jesus wouldn't give him his magical lotion for hair loss and the rest is history.