Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was joking.. I think it does not affect hair at a significant level
No this is HairLossTalk.com and we have some very brave individuals. So which one of you will become an alcoholic for the sake of hairloss research?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No this is HairLossTalk.com and we have some very brave individuals. So which one of you will become an alcoholic for the sake of hairloss research?
Well hairloss led to me becoming an alcoholic anyway so I see why not

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t though, you guys, I was just watching a movie and reading your posts when this happened:

bld.jpg

The Universe totally signaling me, yea?

Last edited:

zaico

My Regimen
Reaction score
it a fake then ? Last thing I know the patent was bought by a pharmaceutical firm (December)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
we're fucked with finasteride for 10+ years thats my estimation enjoy your limp dick in your 20s dudes. Atleast I will have my hair .... I hope

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we're fucked with finasteride for 10+ years thats my estimation enjoy your limp dick in your 20s dudes. Atleast I will have my hair .... I hope

Damn, and I thought I was a fatalist. We're not 10 years away from another treatment. Shisiedo's treatment can and will probably provide a very good maintenance alternative and Tsuji's timeframe is probably overly optimistic, but not by that much. If you actually thought we were 15 years away you wouldn't be checking this forum at 3 pm on a Wednesday...

Reactions: br1

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we're lucky, 10-15 years of time at least.
This guy just annoys me. You're all idiots when you say that and if you think that than get the f*** off these forums. Its been confirmed that Follica will start there trial soon. So they would be out 2018-2019 same with shiseido and fevipiprant. My god some of you people think we are in same boat as other people were 10 years ago. Just because nothing came out through your balding era doesn't mean something will never come out lol ridiculous

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy just annoys me. You're all idiots when you say that and if you think that than get the f*** off these forums. Its been confirmed that Follica will start there trial soon. So they would be out 2018-2019 same with shiseido and fevipiprant. My god some of you people think we are in same boat as other people were 10 years ago. Just because nothing came out through your balding era doesn't mean something will never come out lol ridiculous
we never said never we just said in the next 10 years.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Even ThatGuy, one of the most knowledgeable users here, confirmed that 5-10 years is the expected time something is supposed to be released or be close to be released. So what are we talking about exactly?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everyone one here throwing around time frames is ridiculous, there is a probably than none of these treatments will be released

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be optimistic guys. If someone is sure that there won't be a treatment during the next years then he really should leave right now.

We have never been so close. There have never been so many strong companies working on a real treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Keep hoping or die bald :D

norton

My Regimen
Reaction score

I find you funny. I was around when Kobren show started way back when, on the telephone. He was so hyping finasteride and the talk then was within 5 years. You don't know the future and just look at histogen, they should be out already.
Nobody knows when this torture will end and it doesn't matter what these companies say, we'll have a cure or better treatment when something is finally released and people are using it with good results.

Reactions: br1

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly what I said, none of the treatments currently being tested/researched are guaranteed to released, be it in 2 years or 10 years.

I hate to admit it, but this is true. There is no "guarantee". Overly optimistic people just set themselves up for hard failure when their overly optimistic timeline comes and goes.

I'm in the middle, both optimistic and pessimistic. I'm keeping a farther timeline than what the Teletubbies of the forum are saying, but i'm not with the goth/emo/hopeless pessimistic crew either. I think both sides makes good points and a balance is needed. Can't be way too naive about supposed timelines coming to fruition.