Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
Who cares about those pictures. It's a waste of an argument. Wanna know why?

1: we don't even know if he has the real product; it could be minoxidil
2: what other hair loss meds is he on?
3: he's a single individual and individual response is hugely variable
And lastly,
4: we have no idea the dosing and it's just a waste of time to guess it

Average poster in this topic: 'Yes but f*** logic and reason, we just want hope!'

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who cares about those pictures. It's a waste of an argument. Wanna know why?

1: we don't even know if he has the real product; it could be minoxidil
2: what other hair loss meds is he on?
3: he's a single individual and individual response is hugely variable
And lastly,
4: we have no idea the dosing and it's just a waste of time to guess it
And... out of the 30 ppl who are using this, these are the best/only pieces of evidence? Not good.
If they showed 1/3 of the participants getting any semblance of regrowth then id be beyond happy. But just these two sets of pics that show shakey evidence isnt building a lot of confidence

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
ppl should be happy getting any kind of maintenance treatment on our hands and getting hair transplants to fix the rest of ourselves

f*** regrowth. we dont need regrowth

we need maintenance. thats it. just maintenance

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ppl should be happy getting any kind of maintenance treatment on our hands and getting hair transplants to fix the rest of ourselves

f*** regrowth. we dont need regrowth

we need maintenance. thats it. just maintenance

Man, you really have to move past this thinking because if all we need is maintenance, then I have fantastic news: Finasteride has been available for nearly 30 years with a high success rate.

Maintenance makes no difference to people who are already NW7, or have DUPA or people with APKH or DPWH, etc.

And... out of the 30 ppl who are using this, these are the best/only pieces of evidence? Not good.
If they showed 1/3 of the participants getting any semblance of regrowth then id be beyond happy. But just these two sets of pics that show shakey evidence isnt building a lot of confidence

At the end of the day, how good or bad the results from these internet attempts at the lotion are is irrelevant and authenticity will always be in doubt.

The results that will matter will be FIDIA's.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cannot understand what the fkcing problem is for fidia realasing the information when data release can be expected (for example Q4 2017 or Q1 2018) Thats it.... Other companies like Aclaris don't have any problem to release this kind of information.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cannot understand what the fkcing problem is for fidia realasing the information when data release can be expected (for example Q4 2017 or Q1 2018) Thats it.... Other companies like Aclaris don't have any problem to release this kind of information.

Because companies like Aclaris' aim is primarily to attract investors.

INT

Reaction score

Because:

1) They don't know yet when/if the product is going to be released.
2) IF they would say a certain date and for whatever reason it would turn out to be later, they will probably get bombarded again with desperate messages from impatient guys like us.
3) What @That Guy me wrote.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because companies like Aclaris' aim is primarily to attract investors.

Ah okay, thought that they had enough money to buy all the JAK rights. Didn't know that they need investors but apperently they need them.

Ok let's wait another round of maybe 6 months.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you really have to move past this thinking because if all we need is maintenance, then I have fantastic news: Finasteride has been available for nearly 30 years with a high success rate.

Maintenance makes no difference to people who are already NW7, or have DUPA or people with APKH or DPWH, etc.
Correction: we want sideless maintainance.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please stop with these quotes like 'desperate people, scam, they want to make money...', they didn't come to this forum and asking us to join this forum. we went to their forum .

normally they are in private group and they know each other, and they don't ask other people to join their GB in order to make more money. they just want to share their experience and in the italian forum, THAT'S ALL !!!

Inadvertently stumbling into a small scale, 'private' scam doesn't sound much better than the original scam on these forums. In fact, they were probably rubbing their hands together with glee when they got more unexpected hands on deck.

The guy does have something to gain. Money from his fake potion of diluted minoxidil, fake associates and fake stories about collecting from a laboratory to make his story more believable.

People like this get away with robbing desperate people every day, and no one does anything about it. Approach with caution.

br1

Reaction score
I personally think fidia won't release it. it's over. they made that statement just to end the conversation. And in the hope time will burry it..

Hope I'm wrong, but that's something ppl do: Let it go.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally think fidia won't release it. it's over. they made that statement just to end the conversation. And in the hope time will burry it..

Hope I'm wrong, but that's something ppl do: Let it go.

Senseless...
If that was true they would never ever say that they estimate that the potential product will be ready by 2018 (in 2018).
If they won't release, why did they mention 2018?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

i meant sideless treatment

i am just frustrated is all. i dont really know much about this future tech stuff. but i assume achieving regrowth is far harder than a maintenance treatment. but a regrowth treatment is far more commercially attractive. so companies would prefer to spend more time to crack this nut.

i dont have that time. i will be a nw7 in less than 10 years

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Senseless...
If that was true they would never ever say that they estimate that the potential product will be ready by 2018 (in 2018).
If they won't release, why did they mention 2018?

I think they are not releasing any info because the lotion trials failed. Now they're scrambling to come up with a solution. Maybe even starting from scratch.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they are not releasing any info because the lotion trials failed. Now they're scrambling to come up with a solution. Maybe even starting from scratch.

suicide bald.jpg

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I emailed the Italian and American addresses and no response. Wonder if they were aware their is black market versions popping up and if that would effect them at all.