Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People aren't going to like this, but what do you want?

Do you want to let your hope guide your sense of thought? These pictures... same category as those in the Pilox thread. I don't care how convincing they are, how much regrowth, anything. It's only one prick, and you guys are still unsure whether he's faking it. I see only good arguments from one side. I don't care if the pictures show a NW7 going a full recovery. Until it can be CONFIRMED here, this is nothing but fake hype.

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
The closed group of the thirty men themselves made me suspicious.Combined with the photo to get the answer: scam.and lets wait for the next scam.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The closed group of the thirty men themselves made me suspicious.Combined with the photo to get the answer: scam.and lets wait for the next scam.

Nope. You won't be waiting for another scam. It ends right here. On this thread.

When you confirm that this is in fact a scam and nothing will ever be able to convince you otherwise no matter what wish for, LOCK THIS THREAD. END IT. NO MORE. Extinguish the last flame.

From now on it's going to be, "You better prove this works, FROM THE START". That's for any new treatment/product/suggestion/regimen/thought anyone brings up from now on.

There shouldn't have to be a need to update your hope, instead of just showing the proof.

This applies to Follica, Histogen, Shiseido and all of those companies as well. No one is exempt from this rule. BURDEN OF PROOF.

Last edited:

Dave721

Reaction score
For those of us who have not read all 422 pages of posts, what is the actual status of the real manufacturer? When is the next data and what is the estimated time of market release in Italy?

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another scam GB? How desperate are people to make money off the misery of others?

'Private' doesn't make it any less suspicious.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if there was regrowth, why do you think it's not minoxidil again lmao. Minoxidil does the same thing in responders. Tbh, that's another scam attempt if you like it or not. Like everybody was defending spato then. It was hillarious. Always the same excuses. Take your finasteride and minoxidil if you don't wanna go bald right now and stop hoping for a treatment that might or might not work.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another scam GB? How desperate are people to make money off the misery of others?

'Private' doesn't make it any less suspicious.

please stop with these quotes like 'desperate people, scam, they want to make money...', they didn't come to this forum and asking us to join this forum. we went to their forum .

normally they are in private group and they know each other, and they don't ask other people to join their GB in order to make more money. they just want to share their experience and in the italian forum, THAT'S ALL !!!

and about the picture and short hair and long hair. as a diffused Androgenetic Alopecia i can confirm you that when the hair is weakening and attacked by DHT and close to death it become shorter and not growing as a normal hair.

most of my top hair is composed with short hair, when i pass my hair through my hair i feel these tiny spiky hair.

i also completed shaved my hair many time with a rasor and took a picture with a magnifying glass and notice that 50% of my hair is not growing as normal hair.
this is like a two layer of hair : one type of hair that growing normally and i measure its growth 'about 10 mm/ month'
and the second type of hair and i measure it and it growing about '3 mm / month'

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
please stop with these quotes like 'desperate people, scam, they want to make money...', they didn't come to this forum and asking us to join this forum. we went to their forum .

normally they are in private group and they know each other, and they don't ask other people to join their GB in order to make more money. they just want to share their experience and in the italian forum, THAT'S ALL !!!

and about the picture and short hair and long hair. as a diffused Androgenetic Alopecia i can confirm you that when the hair is weakening and attacked by DHT and close to death it become shorter and not growing as a normal hair.

most of my top hair is composed with short hair, when i pass my hair through my hair i feel these tiny spiky hair.

i also completed shaved my hair many time with a rasor and took a picture with a magnifying glass and notice that 50% of my hair is not growing as normal hair.
this is like a two layer of hair : one type of hair that growing normally and i measure its growth 'about 10 mm/ month'
and the second type of hair and i measure it and it growing about '3 mm / month'

Look this is just a matter of time, I agree with @tzt, we dont know what we dont know, and labelling it one thing vs another, is jumping to conclusions. For the most part we simply need to consider the facts here:

1) This guy who posted is buying from his local lab, he has nothing to gain by posting his experience unless he wants to get sued by Fidia

2) His anecdotal account says he stopped shedding after 1 month, there is no reason why I would doubt that. So ultimately we are looking at 2 months worth of lack of significant shedding and regrowth, which I think is extremely early to notice any real regrowth. We all know it takes a few months for hair to regrow, so I suspect the increase in density is simply due to a lack of shedding, if in fact there is growth on it's way, I suspect it'll be only around month 6 that we'll notice any big changes, hopefully those benefits continue, and hopefully he'll post an update.

3) He is using his own version of the brotzu lotion, maybe something is missing or the formulation is not mixed in the right ratios. Personally if he's seeing good results this makes me optimistic.

We all just want a solution, my hopefulness is mixed with skepticism, and I think it's fair to say we all sit on that continuum. Ultimately, these posts help in keeping this hope alive, Im confident we will have a lot more insight in the next 10-12 months....

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The statement on the Italian Fidia page supposedly translates differently. Late 2017 doesn't sound like an option unfortunately.
That could be true. But both English and German translations say "by" the one on the German forum is worded differently but it says "by 2018" at the end

jphalo

Reaction score
To be sure, we need to follow the example 4 of this :
sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Liposomes-containing-di-homo-gamma/WO2015170247A1.html ?

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares about those pictures. It's a waste of an argument. Wanna know why?

1: we don't even know if he has the real product; it could be minoxidil
2: what other hair loss meds is he on?
3: he's a single individual and individual response is hugely variable
And lastly,
4: we have no idea the dosing and it's just a waste of time to guess it

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares about those pictures. It's a waste of an argument. Wanna know why?

1: we don't even know if he has the real product; it could be minoxidil
2: what other hair loss meds is he on?
3: he's a single individual and individual response is hugely variable
And lastly,
4: we have no idea the dosing and it's just a waste of time to guess it

You nailed it !

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's not possible to copy the lotion from the patent. In the patent very important info's are missing. This gb was fake for sure.