Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously we need to organise one asap.
Two approach: Get into the Italian forum and spread the GB to HairLossTalk.com.
Or, give the patent to any reliable lab elsewhere to make for us.
Let's discuss and find the main direction first

itaiki

Reaction score
Holy sh*t, it looks great. first time since i discovered this forum like 2 years ago that there is actually some good pics, of something that looks really promissing. im excited! and its just a copy of the origin. very very impresive.

But y dont they do another group buy, or y they not allowing more people on the GB?
:(

Dlogic

Reaction score
ffs you can see he cut his temple hair in the first pic, you can see small bits of hair stuck as he did n't bother to wash it. You can also tell they are cut because the longer hairs don't taper off.

I smell another scam gb.

You are right, noticed it too.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats their purpose to fool people who losing hair? They dont want us to buy their lotion. They are in a closed group. If they wanted us to buy it they wouldnt close their group. By the way... they said that they bought it directly without shipping.

Dooesn't make sense to post fake pictures.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
ffs you can see he cut his temple hair in the first pic, you can see small bits of hair stuck as he did n't bother to wash it. You can also tell they are cut because the longer hairs don't taper off.

I smell another scam gb.

First thing I noticed, but as @Agent mentioned there is some density difference though.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here we go, haha!

There is a clear difference in amount and density in the areas where hairs are growing, cut or not.

Actually not really, you can see that the density increase is because he has cut very long hairs that gave the impression of density to be shorter. In fact I'd wager that the first picture was taken after the second.

I'm not out to offend people but there is way too much wishful thinking that make easy targets for scamming.

As for motives? Who knows, being a closed group does n't mean they are immune to sociopaths..

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just saying buyer beware..

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I smell another scam gb.
For a second I noticed that too but if you look at the after picture those hairs that look like they just got cut and the pieces are just laying there we actually tiny little hairs in his scalp because the after picture those hairs are still there but they are longer

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The density difference is because of the grown-out hair and eventually, the bushy appearance gives the illusion of new hair growth.

And there is one thing too. I wonder why nobody noticed. In the pics of the 2nd candidate, the second picture was zoomed out. You can check that by looking at the eyebrow on the right-hand corner. The first picture was focused on the bald portion and the second one zoomed out to cover more hair from the back, thus, giving the illusion of a thick bushy hair and some sort of regrowth at the temples. In reality, it can be just normal growth. I hate it when people do some kind of tricks (in this case it was the cutting of bits of hair in the first pic).

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a very good chance that these two guys took the before and after pictures themselves, so I wouldn't put much stock - if any - into the fact that one may be more slightly zoomed in/out. The guy is probably just using his cell phone and trying to get it reasonably close for comparative purposes.

I know we all want these people to hire professional photographers to take pictures of their heads under perfect lighting conditions, but that's not realistic.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For a second I noticed that too but if you look at the after picture those hairs that look like they just got cut and the pieces are just laying there we actually tiny little hairs in his scalp because the after picture those hairs are still there but they are longer

But the point is there are not new hairs around them, just the same cut hairs but longer. Seems very suspect to me.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a very good chance that these two guys took the before and after pictures themselves, so I wouldn't put much stock - if any - into the fact that one may be more slightly zoomed in/out. The guy is probably just using his cell phone and trying to get it reasonably close for comparative purposes.

I know we all want these people to hire professional photographers to take pictures of their heads under perfect lighting conditions, but that's not realistic.
Point taken. He was just trying to help people like us. But what was the point of cutting those hair at the temple?
And yes, I agree he didn't want to fool anyone, but maybe out of excitement, he thought he had some regrowth - took the photos - by mistake zoomed out and the result is already is posted here.

Let's make a careful analysis.

The first pic of the 2nd candidate :
1. small bits of hair was cut at the temple. (Don't know why? But it's visible to the naked eye. There's no denying to this fact.)
2. picture was entirely focused on the temple area - which ofc has been done for a good reason - but little did he know the mistake that he is going to do in the second pic would add up in this Brotzu hype.

f3b0n6-jpg.53382

The second pic of the 2nd Candidate :
1.The pic was zoomed out or shifted backwards a little (not blaming this guy for that - just a normal human error) but it does gives the illusion that the hairline has been lowered and new hair is sprouting out at the front. But it's the same hair, bonzo.
2. Consider the eyebrow as the POINT OF ORIGIN in the 2D plane of your screen. You will understand my point.
3. It's just the long hair which gave the bushy appearance and made us believe that there are some new regrowth. #regularstoryofhairlossworld

1h8paf-jpg.53383

I don't want to say anything about the 1st candidate. The shadow in the second pic reveals everything.

marzo-jpg.53381
maggio-jpg.53380

Don't get your hopes up, guys. There's nothing impressive in these pictures.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Point taken. He was just trying to help people like us. But what was the point of cutting those hair at the temple?
And yes, I agree he didn't want to fool anyone, but maybe out of excitement, he thought he had some regrowth - took the photos - by mistake zoomed out and the result is already is posted here.

1. small bits of hair was cut at the temple. (Don't know why? But it's visible to the naked eye. There's no denying to this fact.)
2. picture was entirely focused on the temple area - which ofc has been done for a good reason - but little did he know the mistake that he is going to do in the second pic would add up in this Brotzu hype.

f3b0n6-jpg.53382

1.The pic was zoomed out or shifted backwards a little (not blaming this guy for that - just a normal human error) but it does gives the illusion that the hairline has been lowered and new hair is sprouting out at the front. But it's the same hair, bonzo.
2. Consider the eyebrow as the POINT OF ORIGIN in the 2D plane of your screen. You will understand my point.
3. It's just the long hair which gave the bushy appearance and made us believe that there are some new regrowth. #regularstoryofhairlossworld

1h8paf-jpg.53383

I don't want to say anything about the 1st candidate. The shadow in the second pic reveals everything.

marzo-jpg.53381
maggio-jpg.53380

Thorough analysis, that shadow of the second pic's crown is brutal. You kind of can see how sparse it would be if there was more light on it. That said there maybe a bit more density there, especially at the part where he combs it forward.

And the first pic of the temple simply looks like a fresh cut of the 2nd pic.

3 months is nothing though, and if 50% are reporting improvement, maybe there is something there. All in all this hype train hasnt quite left the station, sorry @tzt

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f3b0n6-jpg.jpg

1h8paf-jpg.jpg

marzo-jpg.jpg
maggio-jpg.jpg

If these are the results after 1 MONTH of treatment with that lotion and no other treatments, it's pretty darn impressive.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

f3b0n6-jpg.53382

1h8paf-jpg.53383

marzo-jpg.53381
maggio-jpg.53380

@The 7TH Sense @That Guy ? Your opinion?

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense explained everything perfectly in the translation he posted after you put up the pics @Royaume. These guys posted various pics on the Italian forum in an attempt to satisfy critics who blamed them of this and that. Now the same criticism starts here. Sure, the web is full of sick fucks trollin' and spreading false info and we dont know if this is the case with these pics. Imo it does not seem like its a scam...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thorough analysis, that shadow of the second pic's crown is brutal. You kind of can see how sparse it would be if there was more light on it. That said there maybe a bit more density there, especially at the part where he combs it forward.

And the first pic of the temple simply looks like a fresh cut of the 2nd pic.

3 months is nothing though, and if 50% are reporting improvement, maybe there is something there. All in all this hype train hasnt quite left the station, sorry @tzt

don't worry @worm , may be i'll post something later this week to hype it up the train again !! ;)

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Does it even matter if the pics are real or not? At this point this has been hyped up so much people on this forum will buy it and try it in large numbers. We will all know for sure then. At least those that will wait. I guess the thing now is when is Fidia planning to release this so we can finally put an end to this.