Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it even matter if the pics are real or not? At this point this has been hyped up so much people on this forum will buy it and try it in large numbers. We will all know for sure then. At least those that will wait. I guess the thing now is when is Fidia planning to release this so we can finally put an end to this.

damn right mate

f*** the pictures

lets just get our hands on this sh*t to see for ourselves

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
You can see the zit is still there on the first guy's forehead. Slightly redder too so most likely a day before the other pic.

He needs to go to the mirror, pop that sh*t and then ask himself what the hell he gains by doing this to the hair loss community.

INT

Reaction score
Not trying to be a buzz kill but I don't really get the re-hype based on these pictures? Not saying it would not work or whatever but solely based on these pictures I don't see that much reason to be hyped.

Let's wait till the 2 and 3 month mark:).

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's always first adopters willing to take the risk to see if the product works. For those of us that patiently wait, we can rely on these daredevils to provide peer reviews. Hopefully, there will be more men out there sharing their experiences. Best of luck, guys!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what everyone is smoking but both sets of pics look the same to me, there is no actual regrowth in the temple pic, why do you people hype them so much?

I'd recommend a visit to your optometrist, as there is clearly a difference.

Whether it is legitimate or not is a different discussion, of course, but is beside the point.

Saleen

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me is the same thing as one the guys above said: are the pimples on the guys' forehead the same? This should tell us the legitimacy of the photo and perhaps also the time that has really elapsed between the before and after

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok here are the two images with the "before" scaled, rotated and at 33%, 66% and 100% on top of the "after":

trans.jpg

I've looked closely and messed around with the transparency and cant see anything significant, at best what you would get with a poor minoxidil responder.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminds me of that Pilox thread. Same sh*t, different name.

Well you're not going to get anywhere lying on your asses waiting and waiting. If you're going to order this, go for it. Feel stupid but wanna confirm it? Just bite the bullet.

vegetableman87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminds me of that Pilox thread. Same sh*t, different name.

Well you're not going to get anywhere lying on your asses waiting and waiting. If you're going to order this, go for it. Feel stupid but wanna confirm it? Just bite the bullet.

I'd order in a heartbeat unfortunately there is no where to get it, correct?

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd order in a heartbeat unfortunately there is no where to get it, correct?

What about getting a lab to make this based off the patent?

That's what I remember people saying. Is that what that guy did on the picture? Or was that the official stuff?

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
I see everyone is getting excited again...you know what happened last time.

And for the record it looks like that guy shaved his hair and it just grew back..

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see everyone is getting excited again...you know what happened last time.

And for the record it looks like that guy shaved his hair and it just grew back..

This kind of sh*t reminds me of that stupid Pilox thread, which nothing came of it, did it?

Let's talk about what DOES work.

Some here say they don't see the marketing ploy.

Remember that stupid Pilox device? Everyone said the same thing. Hey, I'll shut up about it if you show me it was not a scam all along.

Remember people said that it wasn't a scam because they wouldn't release it? What purpose is there in delaying a scam?

Do you want platitudes or truths? Burden of proof hasn't been met. It's not that there's a lack of evidence of this being a scam, therefore it isn't a scam.

It's, this hasn't been proven to work, therefore the burden of proof hasn't been met.

There's no room for opinion when it comes to this. Simple as that. Don't like it? It's the truth.

To our knowledge, we're just getting started. If these assholes know this works, please prove it. Otherwise it's indistinguishable from Pilox.