Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found these pictures on IESON. Someone with the nickname: "Crazyhorse" used a lotion (seems that this lotion contains the ingredients of brotzus lotions) -- Not easy to read because I used google translator. He was so kind to post some pictures. The before pic is from March 2017 and the after pic is from Mai 2017

What do you think about it?
View attachment 53381View attachment 53380

These pictures were also on the thread but from another guy who tested the lotion!

View attachment 53382
View attachment 53383
Any thoughts?

It would be great if they are able to get results even if they don't know the exact formula. Imagine how the original fidia lotion works, if some people see results from a lotion which apparently contains the right substances.

The second pair of pics looks good.

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am gonna go one piece on my head in 2 years if I don't get a cure. I wish I can continue wearing a suit. God, please give me something to maintain my suit.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I hope this is legit! Looks freaking awesome!
And just for the record - these photos are better than anything I've seen from ANY of the multi gazillion dollar companies in the hair loss treatment business....

Lol true, shows how simple it is to take clear pics of results. Those big money companies love playing games.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ppl should be happy getting any kind of maintenance treatment on our hands and getting hair transplants to fix the rest of ourselves

f*** regrowth. we dont need regrowth

we need maintenance. thats it. just maintenance

Then i'm done here. finasteride+minoxidil every day, and ketoconazole shampoo a few times a week thickened my miniaturizing hair and have maintained them, no new regrowth on temples and hairline though.

Na, in reality, that's not enough for most people. But you should really think about finasteride+minoxidil+spironolactone if all you want is maintenance.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Then i'm done here. finasteride+minoxidil every day, and ketoconazole shampoo a few times a week thickened my miniaturizing hair and have maintained them, no new regrowth on temples and hairline though.

Na, in reality, that's not enough for most people. But you should really think about finasteride+minoxidil+spironolactone if all you want is maintenance.

How about spironolactone alone? Or topical finasteride alone?
And, I read that spironolactone caused tumor in lab animals, would it have the same danger on human? I have spironolactone in my cabinet but not dare to use, need you guys' advice.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

i already tried finasteride mate. excellent regrowth but awful sides. excellent regrowth with min too but its doesnt last too long unfortunately, even though i have started it again. topical spironolactone is debatable as f***, and i no interest in f*****g with body to be honest.

i know for most people maintenance isnt enough. but a sideless treatment plus a hair transplant or two is basically a cure. of course i would love a regrowth treatment but my expectations are extremely low now. i just wana stop this sh*t in the next few years, get myself a hair transplant and get on with my life

either that or im gonna get myself a chin implant for a couple grand, shower myself in androgens, grow myself a bad *** beard and hit the gym like nutter

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I asked the guy on Ieson about the quality of pictures and about light etc. and that the other guy shaved his head. At least I hope that he understood what I was asking (used google translator xD)

Here is his answer :http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72262&whichpage=4

Nothing really new but it seems that crazy horse is the guy who responded but bow his name is Cavallaz.....?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i already tried finasteride mate. excellent regrowth but awful sides. excellent regrowth with min too but its doesnt last too long unfortunately, even though i have started it again. topical spironolactone is debatable as f***, and i no interest in f*****g with body to be honest.

i know for most people maintenance isnt enough. but a sideless treatment plus a hair transplant or two is basically a cure. of course i would love a regrowth treatment but my expectations are extremely low now. i just wana stop this sh*t in the next few years, get myself a hair transplant and get on with my life

either that or im gonna get myself a chin implant for a couple grand, shower myself in androgens, grow myself a bad *** beard and hit the gym like nutter

A...chin implant?

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I asked the guy on Ieson about the quality of pictures and about light etc. and that the other guy shaved his head. At least I hope that he understood what I was asking (used google translator xD)

Here is his answer :http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72262&whichpage=4

Nothing really new but it seems that crazy horse is the guy who responded but bow his name is Cavallaz.....?

"Cavallo" means "horse" in italian. Maybe It is possible to change your nick in that forum.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Cavallo" means "horse" in italian. Maybe It is possible to change your nick in that forum.

hahahahah maybe my website translator translated also his nickname xD

Just checked it... hahahaha it is really a translation of his nickname... I started like this: CIao Crazy horse!

@The 7TH Sense could you please check his answer. Seems that he admits that the other guy shaved his head to see the difference starting from 0 ??

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
send pics m8
rickdd.png

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alcohol gives some regrowth then. lol
Estrogen m8, estrogen.
My grandfather drinks lots of beer, lots of beer every day. He's an alcoholic.
His hair is thick, thicker than mine, but it's grey and he's still a Norwood 3, his balding is advancing at a snail's pace.

br1

Reaction score
Estrogen m8, estrogen.
My grandfather drinks lots of beer, lots of beer every day. He's an alcoholic.
His hair is thick, thicker than mine, but it's grey and he's still a Norwood 3, his balding is advancing at a snail's pace.
i was joking.. I think it does not affect hair at a significant level