Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be optimistic guys. If someone is sure that there won't be a treatment during the next years then he really should leave right now.

We have never been so close. There have never been so many strong companies working on a real treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Keep hoping or die bald :D

No they shouldn't, you shouldn't try to kick out people with differing opinions to make a "safe space". There's people like me who are intrigued of future treatments and want to learn about them and stay updated but do not agree with the optimistic timelines being throw around. Doesn't mean they should leave. Instead of asking people to leave all the time (in general), show evidence of timelines of past treatments historically coming true.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even ThatGuy, one of the most knowledgeable users here, confirmed that 5-10 years is the expected time something is supposed to be released or be close to be released. So what are we talking about exactly?

I do think that Shiseido will probably be out late next year or 2019 at the latest as their trial will wrap up next year, but only in Japan of course. Follica may very well be in that timeframe too.

Unless the latter surprises us all and can grow back all of your hair with super-high density, I would definitely say you're looking at closer to 10 years before any functional cure (assuming these things work out) is available globally and at anywhere near an affordable price for most. This is of course assuming you're significantly bald or suffer from some other androgen-related hair disorder.

The FIDIA lotion, I say again, no one should be counting on as a functional cure unless you're like NW2. Based on the patent, publications etc. and even Brotzu's own words therein, it appears that it could be a superior alternative to finasteride & minoxidil and because of the liposomes and stuff, there's a possibility it COULD deliver better regrowth — it's a wildcard.

I'm optimistic because I think that humanity is finally at a point where, scientifically speaking, a functional cure to hairloss is within reach, but protocols and $ involved mean that even if Tsuji meets the 2020 release date, you're probably not going to be able to afford it or even be a potential patient until several years after.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No they shouldn't, you shouldn't try to kick out people with differing opinions to make a "safe space". There's people like me who are intrigued of future treatments and want to learn about them and stay updated but do not agree with the optimistic timelines being throw around. Doesn't mean they should leave. Instead of asking people to leave all the time (in general), show evidence of timelines of past treatments historically coming true.

Timelines of past treatments being met or not really has no relevance either. The sole thing that matters with these potential treatments is how sound the science is, the cost effectiveness of the treatment and the governmental barriers to market. That's it.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Timelines of past treatments being met or not really has no relevance either. The sole thing that matters with these potential treatments is how sound the science is, the cost effectiveness of the treatment and the governmental barriers to market. That's it.

That's it? So no photographic evidence is needed? How many treatments have I seen that "the science was sound" but they didn't even go through trial for efficacy, they just wanted to release their product out to make money quick off of guys who were convinced because of the science that was claimed, but no evidence of it working on a wide scale.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's it? So no photographic evidence is needed? How many treatments have I seen that "the science was sound" but they didn't even go through trial for efficacy, they just wanted to release their product out to make money quick off of guys who were convinced because of the science that was claimed, but no evidence of it working on a wide scale.

Then those other treatments clearly weren't grounded in good science. If the company has reputable researchers and the product actually checks out, the evidence will clearly follow. But those past treatments failing just factually has no effect on the current ones coming through the pipeline - even if it feels that way sometimes.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exactly what I said, none of the treatments currently being tested/researched are guaranteed to released, be it in 2 years or 10 years.
I agree with this.
And just because we're closer doesn't mean we're close.
Out of all the treatments that have been mentioned on this forum how many have ever been released to the public?
And I'm not counting black market group buys either. We either get them through some backdoor means or we're trying to rig something at home
There's a very high chance that none of these new treatments see the light of day. Something will eventually come but who knows if it'll be what we're discussing in 2017

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the lotion would work well with minoxidil? Or work with Minoxidil at all? The 2 perhaps could finally make my happy with myself again..

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every user here has. Useless thread, if not for nice memes. Therefore, it's not useless.

Totally off topic -

Im not coming on to you as Im happily married with child on the way, but Ive seen gaps in teeth on woman look great but never on a guy, until of course I saw your profile pic. That sh*t is sexy, and that's not even getting into those dark sensitive eyes of yours. Women must be lining up in droves to get a slice of that action! ;)

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally off topic -

Im not coming on to you as Im happily married with child on the way, but Ive seen gaps in teeth on woman look great but never on a guy, until of course I saw your profile pic. That sh*t is sexy, and that's not even getting into those dark sensitive eyes of yours. Women must be lining up in droves to get a slice of that action! ;)

Thank you, it's a self-portrait.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't do it. It's more obvious than you think.

Get FUE+SMP.
Yeah the ultimate plan would be scarless FUE or at least FUE without hypo pigmentation (ACell &prp in the donor) then smp to eliminate the dots in the donor. Lol the only downside i can think of would be if you ever wanted to shave down to the skin eventually..you'd be left with brown dots in the donor area.