Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not really sure why all the dislikes on my comment above about me not believing this will actually ever be released. I'm not trying to be negative for the fun of it but let's look at some of the facts.

The stuff has been talked about and tested on various people for about 2 years now and we have yet to see one good bit of photo evidence that it works on male pattern baldness.

The only people that have really claimed success are ones that are involved in group buys and are likely trying to make money off at this.

Yes a pharmaceutical company bought the patent but for all we know this may only be effective against other types of alopecias and not male pattern baldness.

There were reports that it was reformulation to increase shelf life but we don't know what effect that has on the actual product.

Fidia has only given the slightest mention of this product (which im at least glad they did that) but just calling it a "potential product candidate" doesn't build it a lot of confidence in me.

Not trying to rain on the brontzu parade, i just think celebration is a bit premature.o_O

Meme on, MFers!!

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't really decide what is more depressing- being in a period with full hype for upcoming products (like 2016) but never really get anything solid that works or quiet periods like this where everybody is just disappointed? :/

Our best odds are with Tsuji,and that is already a long-shot...

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't really decide what is more depressing- being in a period with full hype for upcoming products (like 2016) but never really get anything solid that works or quiet periods like this where everybody is just disappointed? :/

Our best odds are with Tsuji,and that is already a long-shot...
Also L'oreal and Tissuse isn't it? In case Sisheidi fails to delivers high regrowth...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really sure why all the dislikes on my comment above about me not believing this will actually ever be released. I'm not trying to be negative for the fun of it but let's look at some of the facts.

The stuff has been talked about and tested on various people for about 2 years now and we have yet to see one good bit of photo evidence that it works on male pattern baldness.

The only people that have really claimed success are ones that are involved in group buys and are likely trying to make money off at this.

Yes a pharmaceutical company bought the patent but for all we know this may only be effective against other types of alopecias and not male pattern baldness.

There were reports that it was reformulation to increase shelf life but we don't know what effect that has on the actual product.

Fidia has only given the slightest mention of this product (which im at least glad they did that) but just calling it a "potential product candidate" doesn't build it a lot of confidence in me.

Not trying to rain on the brontzu parade, i just think celebration is a bit premature.o_O

Meme on, MFers!!
No one buys a patent without seeing enough evidence.

We haven't seen photographic evidence of Tsuji reverting a NW7 back to his glorious years, but we aren't writing him off as scam.

Either way, the efficacy will be confirmed from their very own trial.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MomoGee There is a significant difference- Tsuji is not done with his method,yet. On the other hand, Fidia should only have logistics-type issues, as Dr. Brotzu claims that he had a very effective formula for like 1.5+ years now. Why would a company that has 1)a complete drug 2)already conducted trials NOT released yet photos for evidence?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MomoGee There is a significant difference- Tsuji is not done with his method,yet. On the other hand, Fidia should only have logistics-type issues, as Dr. Brotzu claims that he had a very effective formula for like 1.5+ years now. Why would a company that has 1)a complete drug 2)already conducted trials NOT released yet photos for evidence?
No company is required to release results before their trials are over, and Fidia's website clearly states that the trials are underway. Hence the trials haven't finished.

There's tons of people that are recruited for trials and yet you don't see them posting anything because the companies do not allow them.

Think of how many people are going through trials for Histogen, Samumed, Cassiopea, Rivertown, Replicel, etc. There has to be hundreds of people but because of their contract obligations they can't post or reveal anything.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score

We haven't seen photographic evidence of Tsuji reverting a NW7 back to his glorious years, but we aren't writing him off as scam.

I haven't seen Brotzu's work being published in Nature. Have you?
The hype is real but I've seen this kind of hype so many times. But yeah you can never be sure if something works or not until data comes out. However I've mentioned it multiple times now. Brotzu was an alluring prospect cos' it was supposed to come out this year. If they delay this till' 2019 than it loses all significance.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Brotzu's lotion even works for alopecia areata 100%, with photographic evidence of it working on a large scale, i'd buy it. The only pic i've seen is of that girl that had alopecia areata on her whole head and grew hair back. If it works for that, then i'm in, because I have aa too. For some reason, I highly doubt it's going to be for male pattern baldness but I wish it will work for that better than rogaine/finasteride, but if it even cures aa 100%, you guys would be sad, but not me and millions of others who suffer from patchy alopecia. If this doesn't work better than finasteride/minoxidil then that's a fail for me, because I don't suffer from sides so it won't matter. It has to be better than what i'm using now or else it's a bust (for me personally).

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

They may have very well seen evidence, im just afraid it will be useful for all other alopecias and not male pattern baldness.
So yeah they may know it works, but on what conditions exactly is still in the air to all of us :(

H

Reaction score
If Brotzu's lotion even works for alopecia areata 100%, with photographic evidence of it working on a large scale, i'd buy it. The only pic i've seen is of that girl that had alopecia areata on her whole head and grew hair back. If it works for that, then i'm in, because I have aa too. For some reason, I highly doubt it's going to be for male pattern baldness but I wish it will work for that better than rogaine/finasteride, but if it even cures aa 100%, you guys would be sad, but not me and millions of others who suffer from patchy alopecia. If this doesn't work better than finasteride/minoxidil then that's a fail for me, because I don't suffer from sides so it won't matter. It has to be better than what i'm using now or else it's a bust (for me personally).
At least you know jaks work for you if all you have is areata, it seems like they are really cracking down on the mechanisms for that. With male pattern baldness we are still trying to pin the tail on the donkey nobody knows really anything except our info on dht but thats about as far as it goes.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you know jaks work for you if all you have is areata, it seems like they are really cracking down on the mechanisms for that. With male pattern baldness we are still trying to pin the tail on the donkey nobody knows really anything except our info on dht but thats about as far as it goes.

Well, you may have misunderstood. I have both Alopecia Areata and Male Pattern Baldness.

"because I have aa too." - On top of having male pattern baldness, I have AA too.

"I highly doubt it's going to be for male pattern baldness but I wish it will work for that better than rogaine/finasteride" - Because this is what I use.

"If this doesn't work better than finasteride/minoxidil then that's a fail for me" - I use both of these for male pattern baldness

No, it's not easier to have alopecia areata, it's much harder to treat actually, because it's spontaneous. I have stopped my male pattern baldness with finasteride/minoxidil, got FUE and guess what happened? Everything looked fine until AA kicked in again and gave me patchy alopecia on some of my FUE areas. male pattern baldness sufferers have more options than alopecia areata sufferers. Trust me, I have both. The only people I see saying that AA autoimmune disease havers have it easier are those who actually DON'T have it, have no experience of it, and have no idea what it's like to try to "treat" it.

H

Reaction score
Well, you may have misunderstood. I have both Alopecia Areata and Male Pattern Baldness.

"because I have aa too." - On top of having male pattern baldness, I have AA too.

"I highly doubt it's going to be for male pattern baldness but I wish it will work for that better than rogaine/finasteride" - Because this is what I use.

"If this doesn't work better than finasteride/minoxidil then that's a fail for me" - I use both of these for male pattern baldness

No, it's not easier to have alopecia areata, it's much harder to treat actually, because it's spontaneous. I have stopped my male pattern baldness with finasteride/minoxidil, got FUE and guess what happened? Everything looked fine until AA kicked in again and gave me patchy alopecia on some of my FUE areas. male pattern baldness sufferers have more options than alopecia areata sufferers. Trust me, I have both. The only people I see saying that AA autoimmune disease havers have it easier are those who actually DON'T have it, have no experience of it, and have no idea what it's like to try to "treat" it.
Im sorry I must have just skimmed through and missed you have male pattern baldness also. I wasn't trying to say male pattern baldness is harder then areata that wasnt my intention at all. I was just saying at least they do have jaks which have been seen to completely reverse areata and I see alot more headlines mentioning a breakthroughs in research for areata such as the recent Tregs not in a "hey quit complaining" way but like a " hey keep your chin up" kind of way.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Except we are bald pepe so we are uglier than her :(

upload_2017-6-5_16-47-45.png

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm just going to put my two cents in about this situation.. I have been reading and listening to the Fidia Employees bitching about the drama at each one of there buildings around the world. By the sounds of it Fidia isn't doing so well they are having trouble with making sales for their HA treatment and the others ones they have. Some of the employees said they would make one sale a day and sometimes not even one a week. They had a huge layoff last December and their market that they are relying heavily on is dwindling. Now that's all the stuff i heard from Employees.

The reason i said everything that I said is that IF people are thinking that they might release this in 2017 I personally wouldn't be surprised. From the sounds of it this company isn't doing very well at all financially. Personally I think this would be out late 2017- Early 2018 they must be working very hard on this because from what I said earlier they are struggling within the markets they are currently focused on. Personally if people would ever think a 2019 release date could happen I don't think this company would be able to survive that long

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm just going to put my two cents in about this situation.. I have been reading and listening to the Fidia Employees bitching about the drama at each one of there buildings around the world. By the sounds of it Fidia isn't doing so well they are having trouble with making sales for their HA treatment and the others ones they have. Some of the employees said they would make one sale a day and sometimes not even one a week. They had a huge layoff last December and their market that they are relying heavily on is dwindling. Now that's all the stuff i heard from Employees.

The reason i said everything that I said is that IF people are thinking that they might release this in 2017 I personally wouldn't be surprised. From the sounds of it this company isn't doing very well at all financially. Personally I think this would be out late 2017- Early 2018 they must be working very hard on this because from what I said earlier they are struggling within the markets they are currently focused on. Personally if people would ever think a 2019 release date could happen I don't think this company would be able to survive that long

What you indicate seems to be a judgment to be taken into account, but it is strange that with your youth (*) you may have talked with Fidia workers all over the world, unless you work in the same company.
(*) Https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ng-where-to-go-from-here.103580/#post-1437833

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That would be huuuuuge if they release it in early 2018. I cannot believe how fast 6months are over..

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Where do you get your info? Are you in contact with Fidia employees? Please explain a little more.

Thanks!