Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to read all the past information that beps63 gave on IESON but I only find one message of him. Is it possible that all of his posts were deleted on IESON? Or can someone help me finding the link where he started providing information on the italian board? The only message I find is on page 47. That's it:

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=47

By the way the ITALIAN to English google translator is very good. First I used Italian to German and its really really bad translation but in English it's very good.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its from a forum for employees that work at pharmaceutical companies to gossip and talk sh*t and talk about things that are happening inside the company itself it is called CafePharma.. Type in "Fidia Pharma CafePharma" into your search engine and it will pop up

Well if Fidia has a legit solution for hairloss, you dont need to worry about them going bankrupt. It could be there are in financial difficulty, but I can assure you money can be secured if this solution is the real deal. Working in finance and entrepreneurship I know a bit about it. I believe Fidia is private, and they can cut staff, shave costs andclose whatever to improve their cash flow, and in Italy, they are close to some good sources of private equity. Trust me, they wont let the solution to hairloss go to waste, if they're sitting on a gold mine, any wise 3rd party investor would happily put his money in.

In my case I am first hand witnessing a huge pension fund invest in a business I work in, which has way less security than something like this. So this seems like a no-brainer if it in fact works.

br1

Reaction score
Well if Fidia has a legit solution for hairloss, you dont need to worry about them going bankrupt. It could be there are in financial difficulty, but I can assure you money can be secured if this solution is the real deal. Working in finance and entrepreneurship I know a bit about it. I believe Fidia is private, and they can cut staff, shave costs andclose whatever to improve their cash flow, and in Italy, they are close to some good sources of private equity. Trust me, they wont let the solution to hairloss go to waste, if they're sitting on a gold mine, any wise 3rd party investor would happily put his money in.

In my case I am first hand witnessing a huge pension fund invest in a business I work in, which has way less security than something like this. So this seems like a no-brainer if it in fact works.

IF

abcdefg

Reaction score

Solution to hair loss? Best case a little regrowth like minoxidil and maintenance like finasteride. I dont know if that is a solution for male pattern baldness unless you still have most of your hair. Its not going to be substantially better then finasteride short of some miracle. Its proven very difficult to achieve even the results of finasteride for newer treatments. Its not easy to do.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Its proven very difficult to achieve even the results of finasteride for newer treatments. Its not easy to do.

For starters, it'd be nice if they could at least remotely match those results without chopping my goddamn balls off. 80% or whatever, just give me something. Also, right the f*** now, not three years and a Norwood from now.

You know we're fucked when you realize science has known the mechanism for preventing baldness for decades yet still hasn't figured out how to do it safely.

Like, I'd get it if they were completely in the dark and had no f*****g clue how to go about it but the objective is clear and there's a bunch of options and untried approaches. Some form of targeted delivery, compensating for or counteracting whatever the hell it is that causes sides/pfs or some temporary cut-off blood circulation while they drench my scalp in estrogen.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Solution to hair loss? Best case a little regrowth like minoxidil and maintenance like finasteride. I dont know if that is a solution for male pattern baldness unless you still have most of your hair. Its not going to be substantially better then finasteride short of some miracle. Its proven very difficult to achieve even the results of finasteride for newer treatments. Its not easy to do.

Sadly, I agree. If it even gives finasteride/minoxidil results, that would be good. Hell if it even works a little bit, that would be a good addition to minoxidil and finasteride regimen, but not a replacement.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, right the f*** now, not three years and a Norwood from now.

The way that male pattern baldness works, 3 years may eat away more than an Norwood. It can be very brutal for some. Me personally I went from NW1 to NW3 in 3 years. I'm sure my male pattern baldness is very aggressive though, because it started at a young age.

I read that ATI50001 thing for alopecia areata/vitiligo is "5-6 years" away from FDA approval for the treatment of AA, for a drug that is ALREADY FDA approved for another treatment. 5-6 years!? That's when you know things suck.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on.. Be a little more optimistic. Results like minoxidil should really not be the goal.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on.. Be a little more optimistic. Results like minoxidil should really not be the goal.

Minoxidil is that favorite boxer who odds makers keep making the favorite because it always wins. I think at this point people are just like, ok, smart money is obviously on minoxidil. Minoxidil is once again the favorite, naturally. So far it is the "Floyd Mayweather Jr" of hair loss treatments. It's older, you think it's there to be taken by a younger, hungrier boxer, you wish it loses, you're tired of it's undefeated record, some fans bet against him, some fans hate his brash/bold comments...but he wins. This is minoxidil.

Of course all good things come to an end one day, even for undefeated records. Father time catches up and some new, young blood takes over. We all hope for that in the case of minoxidil, but it's still the betting favorite to win.

br1

Reaction score
upload_2017-6-8_9-48-17.png

b**ch

GallagherN

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been looking at this thread for quite some time now along with the IESON thread too. Personally i think and believe this will work. It's been a year since the trials started, well we don't know for sure but that's when it apparently started. So a year has now gone by, surely for a cosmetic a year is enough, especially when this lotion has noticeable effects within 30 days, for all we know they could be gathering the data from the trial now, I don't know how many months this could take. Beps then is seen to have logged on around this time, maybe he knows, maybe he Doesn't, I'd expect something soon probably in the next few months, they just need to release data, be truthful and hopefully it will put our minds at ease, then if this is released say start of 2018 or even in the first quarter or 2018 that would be brilliant.

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still check this thread everyday hoping for some info. If finasteride was actually able to maintain my hair I'd be more patient, unfortunately I'm balding at the speed of light while on finasteride. Comments like the one above make me happy. LETS GET HYPED WHOooo

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think the only things that beps will see, if we send him a private message, he will got email notification !!

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus, just leave this guy alone.. He has some good reasons to never write again.

Ppl shouldnt have dug into his privacy and just appreciate the information he provided.. Now he remains silent, which I would do too. I would hate us all here actually.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Minoxidil is that favorite boxer who odds makers keep making the favorite because it always wins. I think at this point people are just like, ok, smart money is obviously on minoxidil. Minoxidil is once again the favorite, naturally. So far it is the "Floyd Mayweather Jr" of hair loss treatments. It's older, you think it's there to be taken by a younger, hungrier boxer, you wish it loses, you're tired of it's undefeated record, some fans bet against him, some fans hate his brash/bold comments...but he wins. This is minoxidil.

Of course all good things come to an end one day, even for undefeated records. Father time catches up and some new, young blood takes over. We all hope for that in the case of minoxidil, but it's still the betting favorite to win.

Ha ha

I like your analogy!

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus, just leave this guy alone.. He has some good reasons to never write again.

Ppl shouldnt have dug into his privacy and just appreciate the information he provided.. Now he remains silent, which I would do too. I would hate us all here actually.

Screw that! This guy is sitting on the golden ticket to hair loss! I think we should find out where his kids go to school and post up. Maybe get a tail on him and see where he stashes the secret sauce/s.