Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screw that! This guy is sitting on the golden ticket to hair loss! I think we should find out where his kids go to school and post up. Maybe get a tail on him and see where he stashes the secret sauce/s.
Capture+_2017-06-09-07-58-17.png

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screw that! This guy is sitting on the golden ticket to hair loss! I think we should find out where his kids go to school and post up. Maybe get a tail on him and see where he stashes the secret sauce/s.

This whole Bers thing reminded me of this :p

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Google translated, the key part I've put in bold.

"
Hello to all ,

On Sunday at the S.I.tri Conference I could personally know Professor Brotzu whom my friend Jole Serreli had spoken to me extensively with whom we have shared the experiences of life that closely concern us for years. From Sunday and exactly since Professor Brotzu presented his Therapy, we who are directly interested in you are talking and trying to understand more about it. I claim that I am not a doctor and therefore I do not allow myself to try to describe or even mention what the Professor said to me on Sunday, I only know that after his intervention an unbelievable interest and enthusiasm has arisen ... many are But above all, we are all curious to know when the lotion will be on the market that really seems to be our wishes to get our hair and hair back. Professor Brotzu stressed the importance of having to wait for the lotion to be sold serenely because now there is nothing else to do, the games are done and the experimentation is already finished successfully.

My Friend Jole Serreli is in touch with Professor Brotzu because he is part of the people who are testing the lotion under his medical supervision over the years and as he knows and understands how much we are apprehensive and we need answers, you are Made available through our webmaster and the Professor using our Web site through email contact to let our questions, uncertainties and doubts be referred to him so that he has a single direct communication channel to receive answers.

I thank Jole that this morning he has worked so that the Professor is available to us and agrees to start this valuable communication collaboration.

The professor yesterday at the conference emphasized how much of the possible has already been done and that confidently we should only wait for the Pharmaceutical Company to complete bureaucratic duties and medical protocol so that it is possible to finally buy the lotion in Pharmacy.

Write to Professor Brotzu your questions to this email address

info@alopeciaareataandfriends.com

Who will immediately be referred to the Professor while waiting for his kind and courteous response."

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google translated, the key part I've put in bold.

"
Hello to all ,

On Sunday at the S.I.tri Conference I could personally know Professor Brotzu whom my friend Jole Serreli had spoken to me extensively with whom we have shared the experiences of life that closely concern us for years. From Sunday and exactly since Professor Brotzu presented his Therapy, we who are directly interested in you are talking and trying to understand more about it. I claim that I am not a doctor and therefore I do not allow myself to try to describe or even mention what the Professor said to me on Sunday, I only know that after his intervention an unbelievable interest and enthusiasm has arisen ... many are But above all, we are all curious to know when the lotion will be on the market that really seems to be our wishes to get our hair and hair back. Professor Brotzu stressed the importance of having to wait for the lotion to be sold serenely because now there is nothing else to do, the games are done and the experimentation is already finished successfully.

My Friend Jole Serreli is in touch with Professor Brotzu because he is part of the people who are testing the lotion under his medical supervision over the years and as he knows and understands how much we are apprehensive and we need answers, you are Made available through our webmaster and the Professor using our Web site through email contact to let our questions, uncertainties and doubts be referred to him so that he has a single direct communication channel to receive answers.

I thank Jole that this morning he has worked so that the Professor is available to us and agrees to start this valuable communication collaboration.

The professor yesterday at the conference emphasized how much of the possible has already been done and that confidently we should only wait for the Pharmaceutical Company to complete bureaucratic duties and medical protocol so that it is possible to finally buy the lotion in Pharmacy.

Write to Professor Brotzu your questions to this email address

info@alopeciaareataandfriends.com

Who will immediately be referred to the Professor while waiting for his kind and courteous response."
Seems like Brotzu is finally open to answer some questions. I don't think he'll be able to share too much more info than already given in this message, but who knows. I'm sure the Italian forum members will be on that.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
dat alopecia areata email address

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on ieson (translated with google):

''A person I know worked as a pharmaceutical informant also for fidia and recently stopped collaborating with them more told me that they are doing a lot of cuts to the staff, so i take the hair transplant hair transplant post, i would say they are in full crisis''

I.... don't like the sound of this..

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on ieson (translated with google):

''A person I know worked as a pharmaceutical informant also for fidia and recently stopped collaborating with them more told me that they are doing a lot of cuts to the staff, so i take the hair transplant hair transplant post, i would say they are in full crisis''

I.... don't like the sound of this..

The lotion might never come out, who knows. But getting paranoid over someone who told another guy something, which he then told his baldin' uncle who then posted on an italian forum, is a waste of energy.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lotion might never come out, who knows. But getting paranoid over someone who told another guy something, which he then told his baldin' uncle who then posted on an italian forum, is a waste of energy.
That's very true, it doesn't have much merit

br1

Reaction score

He's saying that for 2 years, now..