Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thread just reach 1 millions views !!!! :cool:

i feel like my hair is growing back by force of viewing this thread !!

Let's celebrate together :rolleyes:

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
The thread just reach 1 millions views !!!! :cool:

i feel like my hair is growing back by force of viewing this thread !!

Let's celebrate together :rolleyes:

Awesome, congratulations all !!!
The gift is coming tomorrow by Fidia.

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations at all. I wonder if somebody from Fidia reads this thread sometimes? :D

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How I felt when I heard about Fidia's staff going on holiday
CTHwmc9W4AAJzw6.jpg

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations at all. I wonder if somebody from Fidia reads this thread sometimes? :D

Of course they do. It's probably the most viewed thread about their "upcoming" product.

It's also good for them to figure out pricing as well, especially since some outspoken spend savvy members here are willing tell Fidia that they are going to mortgage their houses and sell their first borns to pay for this o_O

susan anderson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse the newcomer to your conversation boys, but can I politely ask why you guys are not chomping at the bit for Kelopesia to be released as well?? I have been counting down the seconds for the dawn of each one and not one more so than the other. Am I missing some information to cross Kelopesia off my list?

Sevgel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are Brotzu and Fidia aware that my hair is falling off? If they knew that they might speed up the proccess, I mean, It's worth a shot right? o_O

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse the newcomer to your conversation boys, but can I politely ask why you guys are not chomping at the bit for Kelopesia to be released as well?? I have been counting down the seconds for the dawn of each one and not one more so than the other. Am I missing some information to cross Kelopesia off my list?

WTF never heard of Kelopesia. New thread and 300 more pages of excitement!!

That said, this treatment sounds a little odd as it says they take stem cells from the discarded foreskins of babies (not joking here). Soon they'll have to start farming these foreskins if there arent enough discarded ones (this is a joke)... :D

Also Turkey, heard today that Erdogan is trying to create some kind of totalitarian state in the next few days, doesnt sound ideal for exports...

susan anderson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I am guessing that if the stuff actually does what it is supposed to do, one way or another, we will be able to get a hold of it. Here is the link from the press release from the Yeditepe University that created it:

yeditepe.edu.tr/tr/haber/yeditepe-universitesinden-sac-kaybina-yeni-cozum

Also, they are using foreskin because the concentration of stem cells is highly potent in this area. This has been used historically in other clinical trials as well. I cannot imagine that a reputable university would risk criticism for speaking to this in a public forum.

Where have you boys been? This is supposed to be just as potential of a huge breakthrough as Histogen.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are completely right not to be hyped about Kelopesia.

Next to nothing is known about it or it's efficacy over time and as far as I am able to tell, it has no anti-androgen properties.

The university says it works and has photos; fantastic. For how long does it continue to work? Do you still wind up losing hair again if you're not taking finasteride? They say its results vary based on gender, genetics, etc. To what extent? Is it extremely effective for women and useless for men?

People are hyped about the Brotzu lotion because they know more about it and what it does.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are completely right not to be hyped about Kelopesia.

Next to nothing is known about it or it's efficacy over time and as far as I am able to tell, it has no anti-androgen properties.

The university says it works and has photos; fantastic. For how long does it continue to work? Do you still wind up losing hair again if you're not taking finasteride? They say its results vary based on gender, genetics, etc. To what extent? Is it extremely effective for women and useless for men?

People are hyped about the Brotzu lotion because they know more about it and what it does.

As a turkish guy who sees turkish news a lot (when my parents watch TV), imo how Kelopesia showed theirself is just the typical turkish press. Pathetic. They focused more on that celeb who used the lotion than on actual facts, like scientific papers or international translations. I mean he used it for 15 days.. How are you seriously going to show this on TV? You can only lie about the results. And he did imo, I mean 15 days?! They didn't even make before and afters of the celeb. I even doubt he used it at all.

They didn't seem very professional since the beginning to me. Thats why I am not excited about Kelopesia. And thats also why I appreciate Brotzus work and documentation so much.

But to be honest, I have no facts either to prove my points. Those are all specualtions based on my observation.
I could also just hate the turkish press. Hahahah

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a turkish guy who sees turkish news a lot (when my parents watch TV), imo how Kelopesia showed theirself is just the typical turkish press. Pathetic. They focused more on that celeb who used the lotion than on actual facts, like scientific papers or international translations. I mean he used it for 15 days.. How are you seriously going to show this on TV? You can only lie about the results. And he did imo, I mean 15 days?! They didn't even make before and afters of the celeb. I even doubt he used it at all.

They didn't seem very professional since the beginning to me. Thats why I am not excited about Kelopesia. And thats also why I appreciate Brotzus work and documentation so much.

But to be honest, I have no facts either to prove my points. Those are all specualtions based on my observation.
I could also just hate the turkish press. Hahahah

It was supposed to be out last April lol

It just keeps getting delayed for vague reasons. The university had been saying it should be out in "the next two months" for a year. Now, it's supposedly coming between now and March. Doubt it will. I can't find any scientific documentation about it, or anything, really. I see a ton of marketing hype, though.

Tell tale signs of a bs hair product.

If you're wondering why were not chomping at the bit for it...

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was supposed to be out last April lol

It just keeps getting delayed for vague reasons. The university had been saying it should be out in "the next two months" for a year. Now, it's supposedly coming between now and March. Doubt it will. I can't find any scientific documentation about it, or anything, really. I see a ton of marketing hype, though.

Tell tale signs of a bs hair product.

If you're wondering why were not chomping at the bit for it...

Totally agree.
Thats one big difference of those two.

A professional and reputable company wants to be as reliable as possible with everything they do. Including release dates.

First there is FIDIA saying nothing before finishing the trials and having actual facts and their own data available. They don't claim sh*t without really trying to prove it. They don't just rely on Brotzus groundwork. They invest their own time and money without much publicity.

And then there is Kelopesia, saying the release gets delayed again and again plus having a lack of data. Publicity over preperation. They wanted the hype as fast as possible which make them look like unprofessional scammers now imo.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally agree.
Thats one big difference of those two.

A professional and reputable company wants to be as reliable as possible with everything they do. Including release dates.

First there is FIDIA saying nothing before finishing the trials and having actual facts and their own data available. They don't claim sh*t without really trying to prove it. They don't just rely on Brotzus groundwork. They invest their own time and money without much publicity.

And then there is Kelopesia, saying the release gets delayed again and again plus having a lack of data. Publicity over preperation. They wanted the hype as fast as possible which make them look like unprofessional scammers now imo.

Indeed.

I hope that I am wrong and they deliver, tho

youngster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Disinfectant soaps; medicated soaps; perfumery, cosmetics, cosmetic creams; cosmetic preparations for skin care; pomades for cosmetic use;

Maybe it is the Brotion?

It says "femme" implying it's a product for women.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude I can't wait for the Brotzu Lotion to be released!! I did a little bit of research, and found out who the girl was whom fidia stopped giving the lotion to. Out of respect for her privacy, I won't say her name, but the only thing I can say, is that she loves art. All aboard, the Brotzu hype train!!!