Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol @ the triplechecking of Fidia's website for new products, seems the hype train is going to paranoiaville.
Please do not contact the AA woman because as stated on IESON she is not concerned with Androgenetic Alopecia and she just replies to AA people. It's discrimination, but put yourself in her position, she must have FB's inbox totally fucked up. She can't provide us any more news in my opinion. Even the story of marketing on March is just her speculation.

Brotzu Lotion starter pack.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does it take to even get a product to market assuming no groundwork has been done yet? Months? Factoring in approving the product (if applicable, this might take months by itself), ordering industrial amount of supplies, creating/getting lab time to make it, setting up branding, shipping, what else? Would we have heard about any of that if any of those steps had already been done? I feel like there would have been at least one public marking of some of the process if the process had been started.

No there wouldn't have been a public meeting. Do you hear about a meeting when head and shoulders makes a new shampoo? There you go.

Fidia is handling this in a professional manner, they want to determine their own hype not slow drip a few internet posters.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said public meeting, I think you misunderstood. I said a marking somewhere of the process underway. I'm sure if head and shoulders was in the middle of creating a new product and were at the point of industrial scaling and manufacturing, a facet of it would have been publicly detectable through at least a few avenues. Not by head and shoulders themselves directly, but by some public aspect of the process.

I'm not saying Fidia isn't handling it professionally, I'm postulating that they have only plans and have not started any of the process yet, and then I'm inquiring the length of 0 to shipment. And my guess is at least months. But I don't know how long it takes, which is why I asked. I don't want a meaningless and irrelevant stock "Fidia is doing it the right way!" response when I'm trying to use reason to frame my expectations and form a relevant discussion.

Publicly detectable? Are you going to go to their warehouse and take photos?

No.

Neither is anybody else.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
But in reality. I'm talking about a manufacturing or marketing process that confirms whether or not something is occurring that unavoidably becomes public before any official statement. Regardless, the point of my whole post is to discuss how long it would take to bring the product to market assuming they only have plans in place and have not taken action yet. I don't know why I bother making posts because it's always just me arguing with myself until I come to a reasonable conclusion.

I'm arguing about the point you're making: that we would know about the manufacturing process.

No we wouldn't. They're not making a movie. In general you'll notice that these companies release very little information.

If they had hired 30 people and expanded their facilities to produce these, you wouldn't know about it.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He never he knew anything about how long it would take to go from planning to shipping?? His point is there will be nothing public about this process, stop clutching at straws here in desperation

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know if Fidia has 100,000 cases of lotion in their warehouse now, we don't know if they have 0.

There's no way for you to know, as leaks are unlikely.

You point to HTC and google. A better example would be hair loss products. I've been on this site for over a year and am following many products: Brotzu, Histogen, setipiprant, CB 0301, etc. In this small industry, there doesn't seem to be any leaks. With respect to all of the companies and not just Fidia, we find out about results and developments on their terms.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f***. I'm trying to start a conversation about something remotely deducible with the power of group knowledge rather than "call fidia, trust fidia, call fidia, wheres fidia, wait for news, guys relax, call fidia, this is scam, guys relax, call fidia". I'm trying to delimit variables that could possibly be estimated. We don't know if Fidia has 100,000 cases of lotion in their warehouse now, we don't know if they have 0. It obviously makes more sense to assume 0 and determine how long it would take them to go from 0 to a fully marketed and shipped product through educated calculations.

As for the publicity. Obviously they haven't gone public yet. Obviously they want to keep things private and any organizations they may or may not have collaborated with (if they have begun the manufacturing/marketing/production process) would not publicly disclose information. But things get out. It was unofficially discovered that HTC was hired by Google to make a new phone over a year before the Pixel got announced. Clearly Fidia isn't on the radar as much as Google, but if things are well underway, it's not uncommon for a single non-specific clue to have escaped hinting that at least an operation of some sort is occurring. f*** me though for trying to stimulate a relevant conversation that we can all participate in to help reach a common expectation rather than b**ch and moan and meme.

In defense of @Recon_s, this is all conjecture... I agree, trying to infer conclusions before we have the full picture is grasping at straws. We're talking in circles.

No need to take his post personally....

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In defense of @Recon_s, this is all conjecture... I agree, trying to infer conclusions before we have the full picture is grasping at straws. We're talking in circles.

No need to take his post personally....

I said this maybe 100 pages back, why anyone is still speculating or arguing about something that isn't even a thing right now is beyond me, why is so hard for people just to wait... if there is a product here it will be out when its out nothing you do or say here will change that fact.. why is there a need to further discuss anything on this topic??

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing we can do or say to change the fact that the sun rises every morning. I don't know why people wasted their time trying to figure out why.

There is no harm in discussing and trying to come to a reasonable estimate of when the product will drop. Some people are trying to gauge whether or not they should start finasteride based on when this product is released. If it's remotely possible (which I think it very much is, even with how little we know) to deduce a rational time frame through educated guesswork even with a 1-3 month margin of error, then it has the potential to help people decide on a treatment now.

Listen to yourself dude you are talking as if this is a thing that is real and works? You cannot gauge anything or estimate anything off something that does not exist, right now realistically all this is imaginary...Why don't you pretend there is a fly on your screen now lets discuss what way it will move next? Kinda dumb right? well that's exactly what you and the majority of members are doing right now on this thread

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen to yourself dude you are talking as if this is a thing that is real and works? You cannot gauge anything or estimate anything off something that does not exist, right now realistically all this is imaginary...Why don't you pretend there is a fly on your screen now lets discuss what way it will move next? Kinda dumb right? well that's exactly what you and the majority of members are doing right now on this thread

Lol, we know that they are doing trials and most likely ended them already. We also know much about the science and Brotzus groundwork. There are plenty of things to discuss.

The fly examply is silly.

Why do people discuss player transfers in sports? You cant change anything. The player might get sold or not. So whats so interesting?

Easy. The possible impact on the players possible ex and new team. It's exciting for some people, even if not for you. I am sure you have your non sense excitment for something too which other people consider sh*t and useless.

Thats just how excitment works.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in favour of discussing any subject that we can discuss competently. With the people here, we can discuss what's in the patent, the meaning and role of the different ingredients, how combination therapy might be possible, et cetera. We have some of the knowledge necessary for that. For example I have learned some facts about s-equol from this thread, I learned that it reduces the symptoms of DHT without reducing levels of DHT, which I find impressive.

However, we are in no position to discuss the details of the manufacturing process. If somebody here worked for Johnson and Johnson, and wanted to share that knowledge, that would be great, but that is not the case and any discussion in that regard is likely to be just noise. There is no prospect for us saying that this will take four months rather than eight months to put together.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, we know that they are doing trials and most likely ended them already. We also know much about the science and Brotzus groundwork. There are plenty of things to discuss.

The fly examply is silly.

Why do people discuss player transfers in sports? You cant change anything. The player might get sold or not. So whats so interesting?

Easy. The possible impact on the players possible ex and new team. It's exciting for some people, even if not for you. I am sure you have your non sense excitment for something too which other people consider sh*t and useless.

Thats just how excitment works.

Exactly its in a trial phase for all you or anyone else knows it wasn't a success...Brotzus research and science is interesting but still nothing concrete or credible to fill hundreds of pages of nonsense. Trust me I get how excitement works I am also a realist and know there is nothing to discus or be excited about right now. If this lotion is real and works happy days crash this site with pages of pages of discussions and opinions.. But right now there is no need as this thing as of right now does not exist

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am really sorry if I sound like a conspiracy-guy,actually I am not but I can't help thinking this: I am almost sure Beps63 is Doctor's son.
1)He joins the forum and writes only at this thread. He seems like he knows stuff and is confident
2)Giuseppe Brotzu: Giuseppe has nickname Beppe--->Beps http://bestnicknametees.com/boys-names/letter-g-boys/giuseppe/
3)In the profile that was posted some pages ago, it says born in 1963, hence Beps63.

Now(if that is true of course) can be interpreted in 2 ways:
a)he just wants to contribute to excitement,share some news and advertise the product a bit-nothing wrong with this,if it actually works!
b)he is creating an unreasonable hype to boost sales and actually is aware that the product is not effective.

God help us all if it is the B case...

PS. beps63 sorry buddy for the speculation but you have created the greatest hype in the history of hairloss forums
PS2. Doctor's son is not however Norwood 4 or anything like that.His hair is fine (don't ask me how I know, you all know the answer)

Last edited: