Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
We emailed them a lot. But maybe calling is the key! Be like:" Where is your generic response now!" Hahah

No srsly Roberto is calling FIDIA on friday. Let's just hang out, after that we can go crazy haha

I agree @Roberto_72 said he would call on friday if memory serves me correctly.

+

People, let them have their morning coffee and read their emails. They will release the information when they can.

JC Wonder

My Regimen
Reaction score
When the truth will be know....i will remember you i told you Brotzu's lotion is a scam. Just wait...
This lotion is just an hope for the pussies who are afraid to take finasteride/dutasteride. That's all.

Should I remember you and share to all the people here your track record on the french forum - all your misinformation and the swiss temple thread? Should I remember you that you asked just a couple of weeks ago an update of the Turkish lotion?

Stay quiet... That's definitely better for you.

I totally recognize the PG protocol was a fail on me, i was honest on this point !
By the way, i have really better hope on Kelopesia than Brotzu's lotion....

From a**h** to humble in record time.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Miconazole is causing me hallucinate, cant wait to rub Brotzu's fluids on my temples

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I guess we have to wait (again) until friday, maybe roberto will get some info out of them. To me it seems they are making some new NASA rocket experiment, not a freaking hair loss lotion, maybe thats why they are so secretive.

Xdevil520x

Reaction score
The only action that is of any consequence is trying to communicate with Fidia about their product everything else is useless.
I highly doubt trying to contact Fidia is going to be of any use. If they had any info they were willing to give out, they would have by now. Having a bunch of people spam their phone lines isnt going to help, and you then even if they did give out any info, you know theres a bunch of douche nozzles on this forum that will just make up bunch of crap on "what they heard" and just create a bunch more rumors. I want the lotion as bad as yall do, but damn. When they are ready to release info, they will.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus - I thought I was a mess because of my hairloss. When you come on here - jesus christ.....you realise that you're not so mentally screwed bcos of your hair as some people.

Calm down peeps.

If this fails some of you are going to breakdown crying.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone call fidia pls

My God, please stop with these posts... @Roberto_72 already said he'll contact FIDIA on Friday. Please stop typing the same posts all over again.

fidia meme.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, just watched the trailer, wtf did they think while making this cartoon? Hahhaahahaah

I rather stay a cute and friendly squirrel. Everyone can yell and rage. The art is to stay calm and don't go crazy about ppl you don't even care about anyway. There are only a few things that make me go nuts (pun intended). Like everything that includes my girl (if I have one again) and another dude. I am a jelous piece of sh*t lol.

I never saw you insulting someone tho, even if you are pissed af.

But this is so off topic again.. dml haha

I have not seen it in a gazillion years but loved it as a kid was fantastic.