Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is lotion is a total mindfuck.

So if you live in Italy you can have it already?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks,

I've been working with a group of biochemists and Nano-medicine scientists. I've been told by experts in the field that the Brotzu lotion has a "low" concentration of the bio actives in the vesicle.

Furthermore, the usual encapsulation efficiency for a liposome is 10-20% of the original active substance, Brotzu mentions he got higher than 80% which makes no sense as a lot of bio active gets lost in the preparation process and sonication.

The liposome in the patent mentions an "unbelievably" high encapsulation efficiency. Which makes it questionable!

Also, in working with the scientists at the labs, I was informed that liposomal science is undergoing a change in thinking as liposomes don't necessarily transport active drug /cosmetic (eg S-Equol, DGLA and Carnitine) to the skin, it breaks on contact. So these compounds don't get under the skin via liposome, so the next question is , will a topical application allow them to pass the skin barrier?

The following article from research at the University Southern Denmark speaks to it.

I've been working hard to get Broztu's lotion prepared in a proper research lab, and I've supplies lined up from the major distributors, but, this entire procedure in his patent is not adding up or making sense when the nano-medicine group that's helping me to reproduce it is reviewing it.

Remember, these people I am working with are professional nano-medicine scientists and liposome and nano-particle manufacturing for pharmaceutical applications is their bread and butter, and this is not their first rodeo. I'm paying a big price tag to keep experts engaged to ensure fidelity to the protocol as close as possible.

For once and for all I want to get this lotion produced and tested with proper results and as close adherence to Brotzu's original protocol to debunk or to validate Broztu's claims. Clearly, FIDIA will take eons to respond or validate.

So the citizen community activists like myself have taken this up to validate it . The lotion production is cost prohibitive overall, it's around $7,000 usd for the preparation and HPLC and particle size testing to ensure its a lipsome and not a lipid aggregate that often masks as a liposome and has the drug has a decent encapsulation. Then, there's additional cost for materials.

Honestly, in the labs with the biochemists and nano-medicine scientists reading the procedure, many are doubtful of the science overall.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble.

@Swoop & @hellouser, can you guys chime in too ?

Here's the article in news and academic publications :

http://sciencenordic.com/liposomes-skin-creams-don’t-work

Article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709185/

This is ridiculous, you state your arguments in a professional and scientific manner and claim to be planning on trialing the lotion yourself. But you don't know the production methods they use or the preservatives they are using, so you're gonna spend thousands of dollars and prove absolutely nothing definitively. All you will be able to prove is whether or not you can produce a lotion to combat hairloss and that's it. You cannot possibly make the determination that Brotzu lotion doesn't work unless you follow the exact methods Fidia does and use the same ingredients/preservatives in the same concentrations. I'm sorry to say your study is flawed, but you should already know this.

hidden

Reaction score
i don't know if this has been said here but the AA patient of Dr Brotzu said recently in her fb account that Fidia will launch the lotion max by March

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only know of 1 AA patient and her story is consistent and she isn't crazy as far as I can tell

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
When the truth will be know....i will remember you i told you Brotzu's lotion is a scam. Just wait...
This lotion is just an hope for the pussies who are afraid to take finasteride/dutasteride. That's all.
Should I remember you and share to all the people here your track record on the french forum - all your misinformation and the swiss temple thread? Should I remember you that you asked just a couple of weeks ago an update of the Turkish lotion?

Stay quiet... That's definitely better for you.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I remember you and share to all the people here your track record on the french forum - all your misinformation and the swiss temple thread? Should I remember you that you asked just a couple of weeks ago an update of the Turkish lotion?

Oooooooooooohhhhhh

sh*t

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

0iFqotC.gif

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I totally recognize the PG protocol was a fail on me, i was honest on this point !
By the way, i have really better hope on Kelopesia than Brotzu's lotion....

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Folks,

I've been working with a group of biochemists and Nano-medicine scientists. I've been told by experts in the field that the Brotzu lotion has a "low" concentration of the bio actives in the vesicle.

Furthermore, the usual encapsulation efficiency for a liposome is 10-20% of the original active substance, Brotzu mentions he got higher than 80% which makes no sense as a lot of bio active gets lost in the preparation process and sonication.

The liposome in the patent mentions an "unbelievably" high encapsulation efficiency. Which makes it questionable!

Also, in working with the scientists at the labs, I was informed that liposomal science is undergoing a change in thinking as liposomes don't necessarily transport active drug /cosmetic (eg S-Equol, DGLA and Carnitine) to the skin, it breaks on contact. So these compounds don't get under the skin via liposome, so the next question is , will a topical application allow them to pass the skin barrier?

The following article from research at the University Southern Denmark speaks to it.

I've been working hard to get Broztu's lotion prepared in a proper research lab, and I've supplies lined up from the major distributors, but, this entire procedure in his patent is not adding up or making sense when the nano-medicine group that's helping me to reproduce it is reviewing it.

Remember, these people I am working with are professional nano-medicine scientists and liposome and nano-particle manufacturing for pharmaceutical applications is their bread and butter, and this is not their first rodeo. I'm paying a big price tag to keep experts engaged to ensure fidelity to the protocol as close as possible.

For once and for all I want to get this lotion produced and tested with proper results and as close adherence to Brotzu's original protocol to debunk or to validate Broztu's claims. Clearly, FIDIA will take eons to respond or validate.

So the citizen community activists like myself have taken this up to validate it . The lotion production is cost prohibitive overall, it's around $7,000 usd for the preparation and HPLC and particle size testing to ensure its a lipsome and not a lipid aggregate that often masks as a liposome and has the drug has a decent encapsulation. Then, there's additional cost for materials.

Honestly, in the labs with the biochemists and nano-medicine scientists reading the procedure, many are doubtful of the science overall.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble.

@Swoop & @hellouser, can you guys chime in too ?

Here's the article in news and academic publications :

http://sciencenordic.com/liposomes-skin-creams-don’t-work

Article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709185/

I see where you're coming from, but when did Brotzu ever say his lotion is 80%?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't know if this has been said here but the AA patient of Dr Brotzu said recently in her fb account that Fidia will launch the lotion max by March

I remember she said that FIDIA stop sending her the lotion as usual, and this is why she guesstimate that the lotion will come out quickly.

and others says that the reason behind FIDIA stop sending her the lotion is because she disclosed a lot of info about the lotion !!

nothing sure for now ! but hope the lotion will come out quickly , anyway