Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly, yes. Usually I am a really calm and friendly person, but sometimes I just cant handle the stupidity of some ppl here..

You should switch your sweet little Rabbit to one from Watershed Down. (probably dating myself)

339A93E200000578-0-image-a-1_1461807505547.jpg

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never thought about that the Brotzu lotion maybe doesn't work. The last pages make me sad. I want the hype back. :(

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never thought about that the Brotzu lotion maybe doesn't work. The last pages make me sad. I want the hype back. :(

Fidea should be re opened in 10 hours...so hold on.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sadly, yes. Usually I am a really calm and friendly person, but sometimes I just cant handle the stupidity of some ppl here..

When the truth will be know....i will remember you i told you Brotzu's lotion is a scam. Just wait...
This lotion is just an hope for the pussies who are afraid to take finasteride/dutasteride. That's all.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should switch your sweet little Rabbit to one from Watershed Down. (probably dating myself)

View attachment 46952
Holy sh*t, just watched the trailer, wtf did they think while making this cartoon? Hahhaahahaah

I rather stay a cute and friendly squirrel. Everyone can yell and rage. The art is to stay calm and don't go crazy about ppl you don't even care about anyway. There are only a few things that make me go nuts (pun intended). Like everything that includes my girl (if I have one again) and another dude. I am a jelous piece of sh*t lol.

I never saw you insulting someone tho, even if you are pissed af.

But this is so off topic again.. fml haha

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guisseppe is beps63 ?? because they have the same year of birth 1963 !!

He said he was his friend, so it's not inconceivable that beps is his friend and is the same age.

+

As for the claim from the alleged rich guy that this lotion won't work, I find that a little hard to swallow. Fact is it has been proven work for AA and others claim it works, so we have no reason to believe it doesnt. I don't see why someone who has the money to throw at scientists to conduct his own study doesnt just get a high quality transplant or wait a few months and fly himself out to japan for some first class Tsuji treatment. Doesn't add up for me.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
When the truth will be know....i will remember you i told you Brotzu's lotion is a scam. Just wait...
This lotion is just an hope for the pussies who are afraid to take finasteride/dutasteride. That's all.

a**h**

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok. But I take finasteride? And other stuff as well. Many here do..

I don't even say you will be wrong. WE ALL DON'T KNOW. The point I am trying to make is, that ppl come around here and say the lotion is sh*t without any reasons to support their claim. While people who say it works have tons of reasons.

Our HOPE is JUSTIFIED!

What do you have to justify your pessimism? Ye. Your gut feeling.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if beps is brutzo's son, doesn't this make you question his credibility with regards to the lotion.
Why would that happen ? Brotzu sold the lotions formulation patent to Fidia, he has nothing to win from lying to us about the lotion...

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What? I'm definately not stopping finasteride even when the lotion comes out. Gonna need as many tools as you can get your hands on to fight male pattern baldness

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if beps is brutzo's son, doesn't this make you question his credibility with regards to the lotion.

Possibly.

But would this even make a considerably difference? I mean neither brotzus son nor brotzus sons friend would tell bullshit about the lotion right?

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would that happen ? Brotzu sold the lotions formulation patent to Fidia, he has nothing to win from lying to us about the lotion...
sure he did sell it but doesn't mean he won't get any money back from the lotion revenues. like replicel and shiseido, the first gave the second access to the technology for a price and replicel still will get some money from revenues.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Folks,

I've been working with a group of biochemists and Nano-medicine scientists. I've been told by experts in the field that the Brotzu lotion has a "low" concentration of the bio actives in the vesicle.

Furthermore, the usual encapsulation efficiency for a liposome is 10-20% of the original active substance, Brotzu mentions he got higher than 80% which makes no sense as a lot of bio active gets lost in the preparation process and sonication.

The liposome in the patent mentions an "unbelievably" high encapsulation efficiency. Which makes it questionable!

Also, in working with the scientists at the labs, I was informed that liposomal science is undergoing a change in thinking as liposomes don't necessarily transport active drug /cosmetic (eg S-Equol, DGLA and Carnitine) to the skin, it breaks on contact. So these compounds don't get under the skin via liposome, so the next question is , will a topical application allow them to pass the skin barrier?

The following article from research at the University Southern Denmark speaks to it.

I've been working hard to get Broztu's lotion prepared in a proper research lab, and I've supplies lined up from the major distributors, but, this entire procedure in his patent is not adding up or making sense when the nano-medicine group that's helping me to reproduce it is reviewing it.

Remember, these people I am working with are professional nano-medicine scientists and liposome and nano-particle manufacturing for pharmaceutical applications is their bread and butter, and this is not their first rodeo. I'm paying a big price tag to keep experts engaged to ensure fidelity to the protocol as close as possible.

For once and for all I want to get this lotion produced and tested with proper results and as close adherence to Brotzu's original protocol to debunk or to validate Broztu's claims. Clearly, FIDIA will take eons to respond or validate.

So the citizen community activists like myself have taken this up to validate it . The lotion production is cost prohibitive overall, it's around $7,000 usd for the preparation and HPLC and particle size testing to ensure its a lipsome and not a lipid aggregate that often masks as a liposome and has the drug has a decent encapsulation. Then, there's additional cost for materials.

Honestly, in the labs with the biochemists and nano-medicine scientists reading the procedure, many are doubtful of the science overall.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble.

@Swoop & @hellouser, can you guys chime in too ?

Here's the article in news and academic publications :

http://sciencenordic.com/liposomes-skin-creams-don’t-work

Article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709185/

Can your "Experts" also explain why brotzu was able to cure more or less some AA cases with his lotion? Just to say it doesn't work is very easy. If humanity would consist of people like them, we wouldn't live in the technological world as we live today. What if the Wright Brothers listened to all those people who said flying isn't possible? Nobody would even think about flying to italy now to buy this lotion. The development we make everyday is pushed forward by people like dr. brotzu who think outside the box and try to find a real solution and keep this process going. So until your so called "experts" don't give me more and detailed informations why this lotion shouldn't work i'm going to stick with @The 7TH Sense and believe in brotzus claims and wait for the results from fidia

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps63 is more than likely brotzu's son... I've seen a screen shot of someone calling him beppe in his comment section on his Facebook and they have the same birth year.... could be completely f*****g wrong who knows but if it were his son I would be more confident in this lotion to be honest. Two respectable Italian doctors with reputable reputations don't want to taint their damn family name all just to scam some f*****g cue balls.