Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tojobephup

My Regimen
Reaction score
However, as I said, it is all about how you feel in your head. You can get over it and take it all with humour. Life doesn't stop with balding. If you think women are unreachable because you are bald, think again.

here is the difference. I can't think otherwise. I have tried, but I just can't.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That being said, I know very well how balding or being bald can affect you - heck, I was pretty much a diffuse NW3 at the age of 21. Having a see-through crown and people enquiring about my McD hairline did not feel good. However, as I said, it is all about how you feel in your head. You can get over it and take it all with humour. Life doesn't stop with balding. If you think women are unreachable because you are bald, think again. If you think your job application was rejected because of your shiny head, you're wrong. I am not going to recommend you to hit the gym and pump yourself up, but I do recommend to fix your mental state. It is all about confidence. If you can't handle the fact that your hair is falling out, you will always find a new reason to be unhappy, even if you get your hair back.

This sh*t is some next level cope... holy tits.

You say that if balding affects you, it's all in your head, then proceed to explain that you've first hand experienced REAL ramifications. You know they call it when you experience something tramatic and rationalize to yourself that the problem isn't a problem at all but instead blame yourself or deny it even exists?

Coping. That's what you're doing.

Did it ever occur in your shiny dome that maybe some people don't WANT to be bald for their own self image? That maybe the depression is very real and the observable, studied social impact of hairloss and attitudes towards it are too?

As for women, baldness repeatedly ranks as a deal breaker. But you're one of these guys who thinks women are idiots who don't care about aesthetics and will have sex with you if you're are good talker and have loads of confidence! Because you've ever dated a woman because of her abundant confidence...

You don't look smart or like some role model coming into this type of thread spewing your delusions you mistake for wisdom. It's also not your place to tell people that their problems aren't problems at all. Clearly, is a problem for you too, seeing as you're here.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anybody here think it's possible for this to be formulated and sold on this website?
This site now sells S5 cream. They're working to get the formula as close to what it used to be. How come brontzus formula can't be reproduced and sold here? None of the ingredients are proprietary to my knowledge. The owner of this site is sitting on a potential gold mine if he could find a way to get this produced. I know fidia has a patent, but if it can be changed and is non-proprietary I don't see why it can't be sold by someone other than fidia.
I know nothing about patents so please correct me if im wrong.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Does anybody here think it's possible for this to be formulated and sold on this website?
This site now sells S5 cream. They're working to get the formula as close to what it used to be. How come brontzus formula can't be reproduced and sold here? None of the ingredients are proprietary to my knowledge. The owner of this site is sitting on a potential gold mine if he could find a way to get this produced. I know fidia has a patent, but if it can be changed and is non-proprietary I don't see why it can't be sold by someone other than fidia.
I know nothing about patents so please correct me if im wrong.

First of all, they probably can't due to patent.
Second of all, by the time production started we would already have fidia's lotion on our heads.
Third of all, if fidia's trials proved that lotion is not effective it would just be wasted time and money for the site.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First of all, they probably can't due to patent.
Second of all, by the time production started we would already have fidia's lotion on our heads.
Third of all, if fidia's trials proved that lotion is not effective it would just be wasted time and money for the site.
I understand all that, but there was a small trial from i think 2015 that showed the lotion does stop hairloss and gave regrowth in almost all the users (it was a small trial though). That's enough for me and probably 95% of people who visited this thread to give it a try regardless of what the latest trial results say.

We have had people here, me included, who have tried way more experimental things that have had less evidence of working

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How do you want to change the patent
Beats the hell out of me, just change it enough so that it can be produced by someone else without them facing a lawsuit
But again it seems all the ingredients are non-proprietary so I don't know how much would have to be changed, if any

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all....
Third of all, .....

not sure if we get the lotion as soon as you think.

look at this scenario that i think is the closet to reality :
FIDIA can make the official announcement of the lotion in February/March and says that the lotion will come out at the end of the first semester of 2017.
then later they will announce that the release date is postponed to the second semester 2017 due to production and logistics problems. and you know italy have their own summer vacation in august. so you can expect the lotion in october/november 2017 and may be later.

now we don't know nothing, we can wait another year for this product while our hair still falling. this is why i think is a GB is necessary for me.

the lotion was announced in febuary 2016 and we expect a release in the second half of 2016 , but here we are in 2017 and we don't know nothing.

some of you won't be interested in GB because they are maintaining their hair thanks to their regimen, but me and many other didn't have the chance and still loosing ground. so time is killing USSSSS.

i hope from the bottom of my heart that the lotion will come ASAP and will be effective for all hairloss suffer.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People need to remember that the company actually developing the lotion never gave an anticipated release date.

It's all based on expectations of the doctor, trial members and a random dude who may or may not be Brotzu's son.

For any of us know, they may not even plan on releasing it this year, which is why I say to all of you waiting to take finasteride to stop waiting and just take it.

Group buys aren't going to help you

mr_nino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Complaining about a guy who tries to motivate and cheer up balding people with kind words but telling people to jump on finasteride. How do you know that taking finasteride will stop people from balding/waiting?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Complaining about a guy who tries to motivate and cheer up balding people with kind words but telling people to jump on finasteride. How do you know that taking finasteride will stop people from balding/waiting?

You got a better option?

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone waiting is damaging theirselves more than they might think. You should jump on available treatments NOW and stop hoping and interpreting things. Because no one knows for a fact that FIDIA is going to release it anytime soon. And if you are NW2 now and balding, you will be NW3 diffuse or worse later on. And if there are no follicles left, you can't regenerate them either.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone waiting is damaging theirselves more than they might think. You should jump on available treatments NOW and stop hoping and interpreting things. Because no one knows for a fact that FIDIA is going to release it anytime soon. And if you are NW2 now and balding, you will be NW3 diffuse or worse later on. And if there are no follicles left, you can't regenerate them either.
True but we've waited this long 2 months is not gonna be a deal breaker if after 2 months the lotion aint out I will start on finasteride.