Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

shulk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get out your finnies!

An update from Fidia Farmaceutici

Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy initiated a few months ago, we announce that the study is still in progress, thereby an accurate time frame in which such remedy would be available cannot be defined yet.

Being a pharmaceutical manufacturing company imposes the need for a set of quality, safety and efficacy standards in all R&D and production activities.

Everything we do at Fidia Farmaceutici is focused on improving the quality of life of patients and with the same accuracy and dedication, we are addressing this unmet medical need, a condition that can occur at any age and affects men and women equally, in Italy and worldwide, as corroborated by hundreds of emails and phone calls received during 2016.

Alopecia areata (hair loss) is not a life-threatening disease, nevertheless it can cause serious distress in people. Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.

For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In the 50-50 chance fidia has a delay or never produces this lotion we need a backup. I'd like to suggest to the admin that he looks into his contacts and try to find out if he knows anyone capable of replicating this lotion ASAP.
@Admin, do you have an manufacturing connections?

Reactions: tzt

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get out your finnies!

An update from Fidia Farmaceutici

Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy initiated a few months ago, we announce that the study is still in progress, thereby an accurate time frame in which such remedy would be available cannot be defined yet.

Being a pharmaceutical manufacturing company imposes the need for a set of quality, safety and efficacy standards in all R&D and production activities.

Everything we do at Fidia Farmaceutici is focused on improving the quality of life of patients and with the same accuracy and dedication, we are addressing this unmet medical need, a condition that can occur at any age and affects men and women equally, in Italy and worldwide, as corroborated by hundreds of emails and phone calls received during 2016.

Alopecia areata (hair loss) is not a life-threatening disease, nevertheless it can cause serious distress in people. Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.

Well
Go
f***
me.
More reason right there that we need another player in this game to step up and produce a legit replica NOW

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sob

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Fuckity f*** f*** f***....you have got to be f*****g kidding us! Really starting to think their is some goddam conspiracy theory. I mean wtf!

JuliAN90

My Regimen
Reaction score
now I think it is more likely follica and shiseido will be out before fidia´s lotion because it can also be end of 2018.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont want to be sassy. But Yeah. That is a normal production cycle.
Just to find out how many lotions they will sell and how big the factory will be that they have to set up takes a few month.

Its actually superbe news, because it means that the trials until now are not a total failure.
Feel with guys like Paxis though...