Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the end, it's the same pathetic rah-blah-blah in my opinion. That's just an official version of the well known answer they give by email. The only major information is in the last rows. Fidia does not think it will be out in 2017.
We may suppose a lot of things: an announcement to stop asking infos for it, an announcement introducing difficulties about the mass production, or just simply what they wrote: no lotion in 2017.

I personally think that mass-scale production is what they are dealing for. Many users on Ieson previously reported that there may be problems while replicating liposomes' formula, and stuff like that.

Or maybe they are unsure about the ongoing results and they have to make a sit-in to decide whether to market it ir not.

But... who knows.

The next step is easy: get on finasteride if you can and while you can.

A year is long for us to pass if you stay 24/24h connected at this site, now I think there's no more to discuss here, everything important (and not) has already said in almost 400 pages. There are not second options aside from patiently wait.
We have to trust in FIDIA, maybe we can consider it a proof of the professionality of them in their work and efforts. However, in some ways I expected it at first, solutions in tricology do not pop out so fast.

That said, I'm extremely curious about the doctor Brotzu's opinion about this delay, since at the congress he said he does not see any reasons why the marketing shoulf be delayed. @beps63 's opinion is also needed right here just to provide one of the most important PoV we can have.

And also, why is written Alopecia Areata? Doctor clearly said that FIDIA was only trialing Androgenetic Alopecia.

Exactly, we need to temper our need for this to be released next month. In the meantime we can look forward to hearing about the results on Androgenetic Alopecia. If the results are being delivered in Feb, hopefully we'll hear further by March.

There is no reason to lose hope yet, it's just that we unfortunately need to wait longer....

++

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's weird because the week before last December the italian guy was about to receive a news from FIDIA LADY about this lotion and now they tell us 2018 !!
is this the news they were talking about ?

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly the announcement I wanted to read, but I think it's great they made an announcement officially confirming ongoing trials.

I agree wit @Pasbrillantebrunette that by 2018 means sometime in 2017. But that is still just a target and they are just guessing they can have a product ready. IF it works.

What I find more worrisome is the heading Alopecia Areata...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
157.jpg

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahuahaahah

they dont even mentioned androgenetic alopecia in their press release. how can you be so dumb. it is over, it didn´t work well in the trials, so their last hope is to sell this sh*t for areata.

Hedla

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrote a long post yesterday (deleted) basically speaking about how I thought this lotion only was suitable for people with aa/au since their nature of hair loss was a lot different compared to most of ours, that just have hair that miniutrizes and slowly dies. The Italian woman with AU has however said that it would work on androgenic, as well as Brotzu himself, so I'm not really sure on what to think anymore.

mender41

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, the real traslation from the italian version of the site is "until 2018" not "by 2018". I don't know if is Fidia mistake or maybe the english version of the news is the real one. But I trust more the italian version.

whoken

Reaction score
The facts are right there, Fidia is trying to treat alopecia areata and not androgenetic alopecia. This can't be a communication problem, they are preparing this lotion for years, surely they know the appropriate vocabulary. There is only one reasonable explanation for this, the lotion is not effective enough against male pattern baldness. Because they surely did work on it at some point as confirmed by the doctor.

I knew something was fishy, we had no pictures of a successful treatment of male pattern baldness by the doctor despite he had male patients testing it.

This is so depressing but in the end it's our own fault. We shouldn't listen to any claim that is not backed up by proof. We had a certain beps person claiming it works, but not posting pictures? How are people usually treated here when they make such claims? Yeah they get no attention; rightfully so.

Years of dellusion and yet we still fall for the same old tricks. This is how terrifying this sickness is.

Last edited:

whoken

Reaction score
Guys, the real traslation from the italian version of the site is "until 2018" not "by 2018". I don't know if is Fidia mistake or maybe the english version of the news is the real one. But I trust more the italian version.

That's even worse.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's simple....If Fidia is trying to treat alopecia areata, it's because the lotion has no effect on Androgenetic Alopecia.

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe there was something in the contract between the two parties that says it has to be sold/advertised as a treatment for AA?

Maybe this is more of a legal issue than a medical one ?