Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am really sorry if I sound like a conspiracy-guy,actually I am not but I can't help thinking this: I am almost sure Beps63 is Doctor's son.
1)He joins the forum and writes only at this thread. He seems like he knows stuff and is confident
2)Giuseppe Brotzu: Giuseppe has nickname Beppe--->Beps http://bestnicknametees.com/boys-names/letter-g-boys/giuseppe/
3)In the profile that was posted some pages ago, it says born in 1963, hence Beps63.

Now(if that is true of course) can be interpreted in 2 ways:
a)he just wants to contribute to excitement,share some news and advertise the product a bit-nothing wrong with this,if it actually works!
b)he is creating an unreasonable hype to boost sales and actually is aware that the product is not effective.

God help us all if it is the B case...

PS. beps63 sorry buddy for the speculation but you have created the greatest hype in the history of hairloss forums
PS2. Doctor's son is not however Norwood 4 or anything like that.His hair is fine (don't ask me how I know, you all know the answer)

Many have also said so.

If he is the son, he has been shut down with some kind of gag order. I suspect, even if he's hyping us up, it's for good reason. He claims he is a close friend of Giuseppe, so one way or another, Beps is very close to Dr B. Dr B, claims it works, Beps seems to just be validating that as well. Whatever the case is, he seems to have access to privileged info, likely more than anyone else outside of Fidia and Brotzu himself.

The consensus from online chatter from insiders on the Italian forum is that it'll come out in March. Im not holding my breath, but I am hoping this is the case.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu was born in 1963 or his son?

His son

I am really sorry if I sound like a conspiracy-guy,actually I am not but I can't help thinking this: I am almost sure Beps63 is Doctor's son.
1)He joins the forum and writes only at this thread. He seems like he knows stuff and is confident
2)Giuseppe Brotzu: Giuseppe has nickname Beppe--->Beps http://bestnicknametees.com/boys-names/letter-g-boys/giuseppe/
3)In the profile that was posted some pages ago, it says born in 1963, hence Beps63.

Now(if that is true of course) can be interpreted in 2 ways:
a)he just wants to contribute to excitement,share some news and advertise the product a bit-nothing wrong with this,if it actually works!
b)he is creating an unreasonable hype to boost sales and actually is aware that the product is not effective.

God help us all if it is the B case...

PS. beps63 sorry buddy for the speculation but you have created the greatest hype in the history of hairloss forums
PS2. Doctor's son is not however Norwood 4 or anything like that.His hair is fine (don't ask me how I know, you all know the answer)

I highly doubt he's doing this to boost sales for something that doesn't work, we've ween photos from his AA trials and the trial for Androgenetic Alopecia in women this means it definitely works for those. If he was here filling the forum with lies and exaggerations I'm sure by now he'd be caught in a lie but that's not the case. Also none of Brotzu's claims have proven to be false yet, we know it works well on AA and female Androgenetic Alopecia, the original patent from when it was a drug has been posted so we know he has been working on it for over 5 years as he's claimed. We will soon find out if it can stop hairloss in an average of 30 days and if it's effective soon, the 5 year claim will take a while to prove tho.

News will come soon, I believe the guy at follicle thought when he says he contacted Fidia and that they plan to make a statement on it.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly its in a trial phase for all you or anyone else knows it wasn't a success...Brotzus research and science is interesting but still nothing concrete or credible to fill hundreds of pages of nonsense. Trust me I get how excitement works I am also a realist and know there is nothing to discus or be excited about right now. If this lotion is real and works happy days crash this site with pages of pages of discussions and opinions.. But right now there is no need as this thing as of right now does not exist

I get your point.

I am just going to say one more thing.
Excitment needs no deeper use. A discussion needs no deeper use. Sometimes it's just for the piece in mind even if it s dumb af and non sense.

resu

Reaction score
Once there's actually news someone will make a new thread, we're already in 2017 and the Italian lotion didn't come out.

Xdevil520x

Reaction score
It honestly really does suck though that these hairloss companies are so quiet when it comes to their products. I think one of the worst parts of balding and hairloss treatments is the "unknown." Not knowing how fast you are balding, what Norwood you will be next year, by what time will you be noticeably bald and have to shave, will there be a treatment that will stop it out before it is noticeable, etc. And one simple paragraph by a company like fidia giving us some kind of info would relieve alot of stress. I mean if they gave a thumbs up saying it will stop all hairloss, and will be out roughly within 6months - boom we can stop worrying as much and focus on maintaining until then. Or just tell us the product sucks and is a wash so we can eventually just get over it and go bald. But instead we are stuck in like limbo land. We just don't know what to do anymore or whats going to happen, or even what to look forward to. Hairloss is such a shady business, but I think we deserve to be kept up to date with any advances. After all - this is a problem affecting US and these are upcoming treatments designed for US, and it will be US spending our hard earned cash on them.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It honestly really does suck though that these hairloss companies are so quiet when it comes to their products. I think one of the worst parts of balding and hairloss treatments is the "unknown." Not knowing how fast you are balding, what Norwood you will be next year, by what time will you be noticeably bald and have to shave, will there be a treatment that will stop it out before it is noticeable, etc. And one simple paragraph by a company like fidia giving us some kind of info would relieve alot of stress. I mean if they gave a thumbs up saying it will stop all hairloss, and will be out roughly within 6months - boom we can stop worrying as much and focus on maintaining until then. Or just tell us the product sucks and is a wash so we can eventually just get over it and go bald. But instead we are stuck in like limbo land. We just don't know what to do anymore or whats going to happen, or even what to look forward to. Hairloss is such a shady business, but I think we deserve to be kept up to date with any advances. After all - this is a problem affecting US and these are upcoming treatments designed for US, and it will be US spending our hard earned cash on them.

I do agree.

On the one hand, quietly going about your business is the professional thing to do, but on the other, lots of people are aware of the product and the science behind it.

So badly, in fact, that they harass your staff about it on a daily basis and hunt down people on Facebook.

They stand to lose nothing at this point by issuing a press release

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't care man... It's just a product for them. They don't share our agony and stress... Best case scenario they will release an announcement when they will start selling the product...

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People need to stfu with telling other people whether they should or should not be having a conversation about a given subject.

Yo "that guy" don't get me started on you... You are the guy who is bashing other members opinions about something that is not even real..like really who the fcuk are you to do that?? You don't know anymore about this than the next person so maybe you need to just stfu period! I knew it wouldn't be long before you chimed in

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo "that guy" don't get me started on you... You are the guy who is bashing other members opinions about something that is not even real..like really who the fcuk are you to do that?? You don't know anymore about this than the next person so maybe you need to just stfu period! I knew it wouldn't be long before you chimed in
It's a forum. To talk about hair loss.
Hairloss talk. A discussion board.
Why the f*** not?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually, it is real. You think people just pulled this out of their ***? No, it's a real substance; with published data, photographs, has been presented at conferences regarding dermatology and the patent now belongs to a decades old company who are trialing it.

I also probably do know more than the average person since I compiled all the available info to try and quell the shitstorm that is this thread.

So, "yo" don't get me started on you, you degenerate f***

RichieRich

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yo recon, you sir are an utter moron.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Use paragraphs!

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't care man... It's just a product for them. They don't share our agony and stress... Best case scenario they will release an announcement when they will start selling the product...

They care too. I guarantee you a good amount of people working for FIDIA are balding and have balding friends and relatives that this would help. They just can't put their own self interests before those of the product they're potentially trying to commercialize.

I think that makes it even harder; assuming for arguments sake this stuff works but isn't being formulated, these poor guys are probably being tortured by being so close to the whole thing. Like working in a Ferrari dealership and knowing you'll never get to own one yourself.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
C'mon guy, calm down, we are all in the same boat with our hairloss. It's so ridiculous to see grown up men discuss like small children!

Appletree101

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at us. We're (supposedly) weeks aware from a CURE for baldness and everyone is going absolutely insane. Baldness is hilariously crippling.

weepysad

Reaction score
341 pages of worthless speculations and schizophrenic paranoia. This thread has such a bad vibe. Some people really need to get a life. You are not getting anywhere with your moaning and blaming. There's hundreds of millions of men worldwide who are balding or already completely bald. Most of them are alright, because, you know what, male pattern baldness is not a terminal disease, unlike some of you like to think. Being bald doesn't stop you from doing anything. On the other hand, having a cancer or tuberculosis leaves you no choice but to suffer. If balding causes you agony and stress, it is all in your head, and no lotion will help you with that.

That being said, I know very well how balding or being bald can affect you - heck, I was pretty much a diffuse NW3 at the age of 21. Having a see-through crown and people enquiring about my McD hairline did not feel good. However, as I said, it is all about how you feel in your head. You can get over it and take it all with humour. Life doesn't stop with balding. If you think women are unreachable because you are bald, think again. If you think your job application was rejected because of your shiny head, you're wrong. I am not going to recommend you to hit the gym and pump yourself up, but I do recommend to fix your mental state. It is all about confidence. If you can't handle the fact that your hair is falling out, you will always find a new reason to be unhappy, even if you get your hair back.

Please do hit me with dislikes if it makes you feel better. I do hope we will all get our hair back, but for me, I will be happy anyway. Something as trivial as balding will not stop me from enjoying life and doing the things that I want to do. I recommend those of you with stress and agony to think thoroughly about your current situation. Fast-forward 10 or 20 years, will you really not regret wasting your youth, bald or not?