Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
I done some research in the web and the conclusion is that :

the problem is the number of receptor in hair which are attacked by DHT which cause hair loss(too much receptor).

But DHT is within Testosterone, a male hormone, even if Testosterone kill my hairs, I like Testosterone because I am a man.

So personally, i would never do something which could lower my DHT or Testosterone.

My question is :

Brotzu lotion lower DHT or Testosterone like finasteride ? or your receptor are protected from DHT ?

sorry for my bad english

Voilà: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/the-big-bad-awesome-brotzu-lotion-faq.100452/

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I logged into this thread for the first time in weeks, and i panicked for a moment and thought this lotion was shown to be weaker than ketoconazole. It turned out that this was a false alarm.

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, if Brotzu is an anti DHT then why did it supposedly work so well for auto immune types of alopecia?

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
As frustrating as it is to answer the same questions over and over, I can't hold it against you given the circumstances of this thread. Even though it's already linked on this page actually, here is
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/the-big-bad-awesome-brotzu-lotion-faq.100452/
If you can't figure out the answer to your question with that link, I will briefly explain:
Dr. Brotzu claims that hair loss is due to a lack of blood supply to the hair follicle, while all types of alopecias (autoimmune, androgenetic, etc) are merely a cause of that lack of blood supply. The "anti-DHT" component is s-equol and was added for Androgenetic Alopecia, but I believe he claimed that they found it has benefits for non androgenetic types of alopecia as well for reasons I cannot remember. Regardless, all of the ingredients work synergistically and are without side effects. Otherwise he would not have tested it on prepubescent children because he would be in deep sh*t if he messed up the hormones of a kid.

Oh ok.
Sorry, I don't know much about Brotzu and I did read the FAQ but it's hard to understand why it would work for everyone since the causes between alopecias seem to be so different. And that girl grew so much hair from that lotion that it looked like she had taken JAK inhibitors.

It's obvious different types of hair loss have different causes and that's why I wonder why it works well for all of them.
I think hair loss is more like a symptom than an illness itself and many different illnesses have similar symptoms.

Anyway, as long as it actually grows hair for everyone I don't think we really need to understand.

English is not my first language also so when it comes to scientific words and stuff I have some trouble understanding.
Thanks for answering.

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
My answer could definitely have been clearer. You ask again why it works well for all of them, and I will answer again except a bit better I hope.
Dr. Brotzu claims that all types of alopecia are merely causing a lack of proper blood supply to the follicle, which then causes the hair loss. His lotion is an effective vasodilator (regenerates/repairs/creates/widens blood vessels) that restores this blood supply. This is why it works for all types. The Anti-DHT component (s-equol) locally attaches to the free DHT and prevents it from binding to the androgen receptors. The other components of the lotion work to transport the ingredients to the proper place under the skin, and to enhance cellular metabolism of the cells supplying the hair the required proteins it needs to grow.

Got it now!!! Thank you very much for your patience :) Sounds promising!

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know whic relation exist between Fidia and Liposome Advanced research Llc? It Appear in the cited link
https://www.delawarelookup.com/company/5668919/liposome-advanced-research-llc
Based on the name of the company I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say they deal with liposomes haha. I've said this a bunch of times already but one of the doctors at FIDIA said there were challenges from moving from laboratory lotion to up scaling to mass production of lotion. From what I've gathered that making mass quantities of a liposome vehicle is no easy task. If I had to guess I'd say that the company is involved to help overcome this or any other problems that arise in regards to liposomes. Either way this seems like a good sign that things are still moving.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And to everyone replying "be patient", its not that easy guys. In the battle with hairloss the first rule is its easier to maintain than to regrow.
With each day, week and month that passes, we have less hair to maintain. Now some of us are entering that area where regrowth is necessary. Thats not a good place to be.
If someone is really wanting the see episode 8 of star wars, i understand telling them to be patient. Its a movie and theres nothing to lose by waiting.
But when a nonrenewable resource (our hair) dwindles everyday, time and patience is not a luxury we have.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Yup , you literally see your Norwood degrading everyday with the hairs in the comb, pillow , shower etc.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
True. I lost any hope in the last two years due to the fact that my hair loss is too aggressive and I'm not responding to any treatment. I'm out of time and patience, no cure will come out to save my hair, but I will face my destiny with dignity.

will-go-down-with-this-ship.gif
Youre way more of a soldier than i, dante92. Its time for me to become a hermit so i wont have to face this world looking like dog sh*t anymore.
You tell man hanging from a highriser's ledge, " be patient" he has every right to tell you to f*** off.
Thats how i feel. Every second i hold on, my grip gets weaker and soon, real soon, ill be at the point of no return

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^ Yup , you literally see your Norwood degrading everyday with the hairs in the comb, pillow , shower etc.
Oh but just be patient :mad:.
What really pisses me off is the brontzus are claiming this us beneficial, fidia has found in a past trial that it seems to help, but they are moving with no urgency at all on this, and alot of us are getting worse and worse. ALL I WANT FROM FIDIA IS ONE OFFICIAL STATEMENT SAYING " TRIALS ARE SOON TO BE FINISHED AND WE WILL SHARE THOSE RESULT ON THIS DATE....WHENEVER THAT MAY BE.
thats all i want them to say. They don't need to divulge any information other than they know we exist and they want us to know info is coming:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True. I lost any hope in the last two years due to the fact that my hair loss is too aggressive and I'm not responding to any treatment. I'm out of time and patience, no cure will come out to save my hair, but I will face my destiny with dignity.

will-go-down-with-this-ship.gif
the last stand of soldiers like us.
we will die with dignity no matter what happens.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And to everyone replying "be patient", its not that easy guys. In the battle with hairloss the first rule is its easier to maintain than to regrow.

2-3 months isn't exactly long to wait. That's when we are expecting to hear something.

I understand your frustrations, but I don't think it's a good thing to put your hopes in this product, who knows if it really works or not. Best to understand that you will highly likely continue to lose hair until you are slick bald, unless other products are helping you. True facts of baldness.

Let's see what the deal is by early March.....fingers crossed it works and I end up with hair like Marouane Fellaini.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2-3 months isn't exactly long to wait. That's when we are expecting to hear something.

I understand your frustrations, but I don't think it's a good thing to put your hopes in this product, who knows if it really works or not. Best to understand that you will highly likely continue to lose hair until you are slick bald, unless other products are helping you. True facts of baldness.

Let's see what the deal is by early March.....fingers crossed it works and I end up with hair like Marouane Fellaini.

March? Are you serious? It thought January?

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This always degrades into spam by people thinking theirs is the most clever. Meme culture is a hazardous wasteland under the illusory guise of harmless fun. At least complaints/negative remarks fall somewhere in the shadow cast by the umbrella of constructive relevancy. This is spam and should be moderated.
I would just close this thread until 8 Jan. Some ppl here are over hyped and insane. Usually this kind of behaviour leads to disappointment, like it was with "friday announcement" with all these "hooray let's wait for friday", "on friday our lives will change", tons of pics and memes. Better to remain sceptical and then be amazed of results, than jump all over the thread with fake hopes, theories and when the bad results come in write that you gonna commit suicide.