Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Take finasteride posers I did

So did I. So did a fuckload of other guys here.

See I didn't give even the slightest sh*t about whether It'd give me watery semen and weaker erections. But those turned out to be a walk in the park compared to what actually hit me. Years later I'm still not completely back to normal but consider myself lucky for having encountered the sides within the first month and not later down the road.

It's understandable people are willing to try finasteride but for the love of god, drop the ignorance and stop pretending it's a guaranteed fix. Because it's anything but.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe people claiming to be in a now or never moment.

Take finasteride posers I did

I take finasteride myself, but finasteride can f*** you up (even if the chances are low) and its kind of sh*t vs really aggressive hairloss. It's not like now or never, but if not now, some (most?) of us will go noticably bald.

Everyone who crossed that line would wish not to. And Everyone who didn't wants to stay away from it as long as possible. Even if he gets cured 3 years later it's just awful, still pretty awesome afterwards tho.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing we need is a superhero.

621860919.jpg
The hero we need but not the one we deserve...

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
So it seams we would be best off to indeed organise a group buy, but a genuine one, not like this crook Spatolatore did. Otherwise we may wait who knows how long.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So it seams we would be best off to indeed organise a group buy, but a genuine one, not like this crook Spatolatore did. Otherwise we may wait who knows how long.

Kane would be our man...

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, another rumour: someone called mary7876 from IESON provided link to the Italian patent and trademark office website:
http://www.uibm.gov.it/uibm/dati/Avanzata.aspx?load=info_list_uno&id=2258175&table=Invention

and then wrote this:
the testing is finished .......... ends in late January ......... after there will be the report and after the start of the commercialization and mass production
The only complain: why..... so ....... many ....... commas

P.S. @The 7TH Sense do you know where did she get this information from?

Last edited:

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe she meant that they are preparing all the data till the late Jan and then they will provide report and all other stuff. Have no idea. Either she's bad at explaining things (just look at the commas) or there are Google Translator issues.

hey_what

Reaction score
Link is to the Italian patent and not clinical trial. Not sure where she is getting data for clinical trial end date.

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't know about you guys, but I'm already looking at the different hair stylings products that are available ;)

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Link is to the Italian patent and not clinical trial. Not sure where she is getting data for clinical trial end date.
if I'm not mistaken she is a member of Alopecia and Co FB group, where they (used to?) share the latest news regarding the lotion.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Okey so from my understanding the trials are finished and they are now collecting data till late January. After that they will show results, my guess in early mid February and then production and release march/april

These are my thoughts. Nothing confirmed

hey_what

Reaction score
I am very hopeful after reading patent. I hope it works as group 1 ppl responded in brotzua trial (everyone responded to lotion in that group) and not like current options which are hit or miss and with potentially life changing side effects .

As and When lotion comes out I will fly to Italy to just get my hand on this lotion.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, another rumour: someone called mary7876 from IESON provided link to the Italian patent and trademark office website:
http://www.uibm.gov.it/uibm/dati/Avanzata.aspx?load=info_list_uno&id=2258175&table=Invention

and then wrote this:

The only complain: why..... so ....... many ....... commas

P.S. @The 7TH Sense do you know where did she get this information from?

I am sorry, since today I got suspended (aka banned) from IESON I can't ask her for explanations, as well as I can't provide any further news.
Personally, I do not believe her post.