Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to be pedantic, but giving any weight to Jan 8th basically directly goes against my post. To be honest, it was weird to me that beps would suddenly show himself again on hair loss talk instead of ieson. Not to mention why would he decide to post when Fidia is open again as his resurrection post when Fidia opening January 8th should have no relevance to his previous claims. Regardless, his past two posts on here, if taken at face value, mean that beps is officially as knowledgeable as we are concerning Fidia's plans and processes regarding the lotion. And by as knowledgeable as us, I mean beps has no idea either.

so, why you think he would do that?
It doesn't make any sense? I know that his sudden appearance was a bit weird but who knows what is really happening?

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Some ppl here are over hyped and insane. Usually this kind of behaviour leads to disappointment

Hell f*****g yeah, it can lead to disappointment. Actually, it better lead to a whole lot more than just disappointment if it fails.

Because Brotzu clearly claimed it worked (Fidia admittedly had nothing to do with that). This wasn't just wishful thinking, theory or speculation. He claimed and guaranteed it worked - in adults - in men, and quite specifically in cases of androgenetic alopecia; male pattern baldness; the fugs.

So if it turns out to be a bust, that was blatant lie and manipulation. In that case, all you guys will have been fucked dry, ridiculed and played for the millionth time. What's more, you will likely continue to be a laughing stock, patiently waiting and hoping for a treatment that clearly isn't coming because society doesn't even recognize the need for it. All the while you will be losing hair you can't possibly regrow. And when years from now a safe and effective maintenance treatment is finally released, literally no one will give a sh*t about how you were screwed over and lost all your hair.

If you don't finally snap and start doing something differently after yet another flippant dismissal, then f*****g hell, you deserve to go bald. See then you're not a beta because you're balding - you're balding because you're a beta.

Last edited:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to mention why would he decide to post when Fidia is open again as his resurrection post when Fidia opening January 8th should have no relevance to his previous claims
he is also not as talkative as he was before, that's for sure.Also Fidia is open, why would he mention 8 Jan, I don't really get that as well, but if he says 8 Jan so maybe there is something. Dunno. I don't trust anyone in this whole lotion story anymore.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Because Brotzu clearly claimed it worked (Fidia admittedly had nothing to do with that). This wasn't just wishful thinking, theory or speculation. He claimed and guaranteed it worked - in adults - in men, and quite specifically in cases of androgenetic alopecia; male pattern baldness

Keep in mind that brotzu is no hair doctor. He got into this field of science by chance and he mentioned that a lot when he talked about the lotion. So there is a chance, that his patients really regrew hair but they did not fully turn into dermal hair. I got such hair aswell with minoxidil and finasteride and first i was excited about this results and hoped they will grow thicker and longer but unfortunately they never growed more than some thin, short black hair. So my only concerns about this lotion is, that it wont turn this thin hairs to thick hairs. But I'm pretty sure that it will regrow hair and it helps maintaine and that is what brotzu said. His core statement was that it helps in the early stages of Androgenetic Alopecia and helps maintaine.
Okey he also said it will regrow 5 years of hair loss but that's something i don't believe, since there are people who go for NW2 to NW5/6 in 2 years and i think this statement comes from his inexperiance in this field.

Until this point he proved 50% of his claims by presenting his AA results amd thats awesome for everyone with AA, especially for kids. He also said it will work in Androgenetic Alopecia but he never said it's a miracle or a cure, i think you forgot about that.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that brotzu is no hair doctor. He got into this field of science by chance and he mentioned that a lot when he talked about the lotion. So there is a chance, that his patients really regrew hair but they did not fully turn into dermal hair. I got such hair aswell with minoxidil and finasteride and first i was excited about this results and hoped they will grow thicker and longer but unfortunately they never growed more than some thin, short black hair. So my only concerns about this lotion is, that it wont turn this thin hairs to thick hairs.

From the patent written on late 2015 which intellectual property was then acquired by FIDI, at the end pf the document when it's presenting the results of the mixed trial:

" (...)
On day 45: in group 1, fuzz has grown markedly stronger and takes the colour and consistency of natural hair. In group 2, as expected, all the patients have stopped losing hair, but only some of them report a certain degree of regrowth, fuzz is very weak and not completely coloured yet. Group 3 reports disappearance of split ends. Group 4 reports arrested hair loss in all the subjects and, in some of them, presence of weak fuzz. Group 5 does not report any variation;

On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair. In group 2 hair reduction is still visible, even if areas are all covered with thick fuzz. Group 3 confirms a general hair improvement. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation;
(...) "

Link:

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

Also, from the BelliCapelli interview:

" Domande 1, 2 e 3. La lozione agisce molto bene quando comincia a manifestarsi l’alopecia, in persone al di sotto dei 30 anni si hanno degli ottimi risultati con stop totale della caduta e ricrescita dei capelli ed i capelli miniaturizzati o addirittura vellus/invisibili riprendono un aspetto normale. Logicamente il trattamento comincia a dare chiari risultati dopo circa 30 giorni e deve essere prolungato per molti mesi. "

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if Fidia bought the patient from brotzu in 2015, why trials started only this summer?

they were supposed to start in March--they had a postponement i dont know 'why' but sounded bureaucratic and then they started the trials in mid to late May of 2016.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they were supposed to start in March--they had a postponement i dont know 'why' but sounded bureaucratic and then they started the trials in mid to late May of 2016.
so there's a good chance the product will be released next year, am i right here?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think @beps63 said the first quarter (March/April) and if he mentioned the last day Fidia will be closed, I hope good news will be released the 9th of January. But he is the only one (here) who knows about it, so let´s pray!

Xdevil520x

Reaction score
If it takes a whole year to release this lotion from this point, half of us on this thread will be at the point of no return. I know I will be screwed. Its like now or never for me at this point. And ill be pretty friggen pissed off if this stuff is legit and is being delayed for some stupid *** reason.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it takes a whole year to release this lotion from this point, half of us on this thread will be at the point of no return. I know I will be screwed. Its like now or never for me at this point. And ill be pretty friggen pissed off if this stuff is legit and is being delayed for some stupid *** reason.
i know that feel but consider urself fortunate compared to those guys who were balding in 80's and 90's.
atleast, u know about a treatment which has the potential to work
i just wondered how guys tackled this miserable disease without any forum support or any sort of hope back in those years.
they must have suffered a lot alone cornered in a room unlike us, atleast we have a place to shout against this beast loudly.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense i did read the patent. I strongly believe in this lotion but from fuzz to shiny robust hair (dermal hairs?) in just 90 days is a lot for a lotion and to keep my hopes rational i never believed that. But i think it's possible in maybe 1-2 years, to go from fuzz to robust hairs with it. At least i hope it will be :)

Beps did take different versions of this lotion for 4 years and is now using the final one and i think he said that he went from NW5/6 to NW4 with potential to NW3 in this time. He also said that he has has fuzz everywhere on his crown. If we believe the patent, he should be NW3 by now and that was something he said he was not able to do until now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so there's a good chance the product will be released next year, am i right here?

None of us know. It looks really good to me--but who knows.

We have to just wait But i would not wait on starting other treatments if that is what people are doing.

I put off months starting Minoxidil because of this thread...I started minoxidil 2 months ago and i am a very good early responder to it.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing we need is a superhero.

621860919.jpg