Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

rcom440

Reaction score
''Brotzu lotion proved less effective than Ketoconazole in preventing hair loss over the course of the trial. Ketoconazale will still remain a base treatment ''

Wtf is this sh*t.

Well this is coming from a youtube channel. I can't seem to find information regarding what the guy is claiming.

Can you give us link to that specific YouTube channel?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
''Brotzu lotion proved less effective than Ketoconazole in preventing hair loss over the course of the trial. Ketoconazale will still remain a base treatment ''

Wtf is this sh*t.

Well this is coming from a youtube channel. I can't seem to find information regarding what the guy is claiming.

Can't imagine there's any validity to this. Ketoconazale doesn't regrow hair, so if Brotzu's lotion is less effective, it's almost inconceivable he could see the side effects as being positive enough to consider pursuing. Even less likely that a giant pharma company would want to buy the patent and conduct their own trials.

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
I created an account for the sole reason of providing a potential justification for Brotzu/FIDIA’s actions this past month. I am working under the assumption that Bep’s comments have a semblance of truth to them. I come from a finance background, so a lot of my justification will be numbers-based.

From what I have read in this thread, the majority of the comments are looking at this lotion from a “what can this lotion do for ME” perspective, as opposed to the perspective it should be viewed from: “what can this lotion do for FIDIA/Brotzu.”

If this lotion meets the claims it makes, the dollar-figure attached to the product is beyond any number I’ve seen mentioned in this thread. Looking at Merck’s 10K (annual report) from 2010 through to 2015, Merck made a little over $2 billion in revenue from Finasteride (Propecia). Not once did the drug report less than $185 million in revenue per year. If we give Brotzu’s lotion a conservative $100 million revenue per year estimate at a conservative 7% discount rate, the lotion is worth well over a billion dollars. Of course, those numbers are beyond conservative; if the lotion is BETTER than Finasteride it will likely make more revenue.

Running some simple numbers, this is easily a multi billion-dollar lotion for Brotzu.

Given this conclusion, why on earth would Brotzu/FIDIA ever leak anything that would jeopardize the future cash flows? The more people know about the lotion, the more of a vested interest companies like Merck have of screwing this whole thing up because it jeopardizes Finasteride’s cash flows. The more Brotzu/FIDIA leaks, the more likely it is that the eventual launch won’t go as planned.

If I was Brotzu/FIDIA, and I was sitting on a SOLUTION to hairloss (easily worth billions) I would want every single thing to be in check before I made so much as a peep about the lotion.

Think of this like a lottery ticket. Would you be waving around a lottery ticket to everyone saying, “Look at me, look, look, I won millions!” No, you wouldn’t. So why on earth would Brotzu/FIDIA wave around a lottery ticket worth billions. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain by doing so. No offense, but they don’t care if it helps a bunch of guys on a hairloss forum sleep better. If you had a lottery ticket for a billion dollars and were planning on cashing the thing out the most appropriate way, you wouldn’t care either.

When an announcement is made, I’d wager that Brotzu/FIDIA will have a full plan for an effective way to sale/market the lotion. If what Bep’s initially said is true (pre-holiday announcement), there is a good chance that Brotzu/FIDIA just didn’t have everything in place. And as I said, if they didn’t have everything in place, it would jeopardize the launch.

An effective launch of the lotion is (potentially) a difference in the HUNDREDS of millions. Brotzu/FIDIA/any sane person wouldn’t care about making an announcement a couple of months later if it meant they made millions more in revenue.

I guarantee every single one of you would wait a year more if it meant you were better able to weather the backlash from Merck and make millions more in revenue for your company (assuming you were Brotzu/Merck).

There is a big difference between keeping the drug a secret and not listing it on their website...

People, get off the Admin's nuts about calling FIDIA ffs. Even if he did, they wouldn't tell him anything.

I'm of the opinion that as the @Admin of a huge site like this, you should be sending regular emails to these companies to try and find out information for us. Its really not that difficult. 'Hi I'm the admin of a hair loss site with XXX,XXX visitors, we're really excited about this product. Do you have any new updates for us.'

I don't us chasing Fidia will make them release this any sooner but at least we should find out from their own mouths where this drug is at regarding efficacy and release.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a big difference between keeping the drug a secret and not listing it on their website...

I'm of the opinion that as the @Admin of a huge site like this, you should be sending regular emails to these companies to try and find out information for us. Its really not that difficult. 'Hi I'm the admin of a hair loss site with XXX,XXX visitors, we're really excited about this product. Do you have any new updates for us.'

I don't us chasing Fidia will make them release this any sooner but at least we should find out from their own mouths where this drug is at regarding efficacy and release.

Why would they put a product that is in development on their website? Has Apple put their next iPhone on their website? Almost always, only when a product is essentially ready and guaranteed to come to market do companies make announcements.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...]
If this lotion meets the claims it makes, the dollar-figure attached to the product is beyond any number I’ve seen mentioned in this thread. Looking at Merck’s 10K (annual report) from 2010 through to 2015, Merck made a little over $2 billion in revenue from Finasteride (Propecia). Not once did the drug report less than $185 million in revenue per year.
[...]
I guarantee every single one of you would wait a year more if it meant you were better able to weather the backlash from Merck and make millions more in revenue for your company (assuming you were Brotzu/Merck).

Impressive numbers! And I suppose that doesn't even include Proscar, which is also sold by Merck and many take as an alternative to Propecia (myself incl.).

I am more than willing to spend A LOT of money on Brotzu's lotion and combine it with finasteride.

I don't think I get the final paragraph, though. Fidia is sitting on a gold mine and they'd better hurry. 2020 is probably going to be a great year for new hair loss treatments.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wtf is this sh*t.

No one would buy a patent for a product whose efficacy is compared to Ketoconazole. And don't tell me a multi-million dollar company bought the patent without some sort of evidence on its efficacy.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HLT_meme.png

RichieRich

My Regimen
Reaction score

Think this is a very apt song for this thread during the current situation . People are speculating on speculation and crying for admin and others to get in touch with Fidia. Kick back with a beer and enjoy the new year, we will know more in the coming months.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score

You don't need to be an Admin to write them emails.

You can write them yourself like "I am a mere member of Hairlosstalk ..."
and upload the answer of them.

g.i joey

Reaction score
great, 3 more extra pages on how brotzu lotion is equal to keto in effectiveness, everyones gonna eat that up.. but god forbid beps comes back with 1 extra hair, you'll think of 5 million excuses on how he prob lying/atroll/repforbrotzu/alexfighter

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Where did this come from???

Someone posts a quote here from a youtube video? Where is it? What is going on here?

fanzen

My Regimen
Reaction score
I done some research in the web and the conclusion is that :

the problem is the number of receptor in hair which are attacked by DHT which cause hair loss(too much receptor).

But DHT is within Testosterone, a male hormone, even if Testosterone kill my hairs, I like Testosterone because I am a man.

So personally, i would never do something which could lower my DHT or Testosterone.

My question is :

Brotzu lotion lower DHT or Testosterone like finasteride ? or your receptor are protected from DHT ?

sorry for my bad english

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I done some research in the web and the conclusion is that :

the problem is the number of receptor in hair which are attacked by DHT which cause hair loss(too much receptor).

But DHT is within Testosterone, a male hormone, even if Testosterone kill my hairs, I like Testosterone because I am a man.

So personally, i would never do something which could lower my DHT or Testosterone.

My question is :

Brotzu lotion lower DHT or Testosterone like finasteride ? or your receptor are protected from DHT ?

sorry for my bad english

Brotzu lotion attacks DHT in the skin, it's one of three mechanisms. We don't know if it goes systemic.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

Wtf is this sh*t.

Make a wild claim and not provide source?
That's some alexfighter tier trolling you got yourself going there.