Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
Why is Beps23 providing us information if he just got in big trouble for doing that? Wouldn't you expect him to be quiet from now on? Especially since he started off saying he doesn't have any news after the whole Facebook shitshow. So why is he answering questions again?

Not saying that automatically this shows he's a troll... but it's very suspicious to me

Agree...

I can almost predict which members are going to dislike this post... Thou shalt not be critical!

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news guys! i am in the US and I received my lotion a week ago. Too early to tell, but I definitely notice a reduction in shedding and little baby hairs all over the hair line!!
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is Beps23 providing us information if he just got in big trouble for doing that? Wouldn't you expect him to be quiet from now on? Especially since he started off saying he doesn't have any news after the whole Facebook shitshow. So why is he answering questions again?

Not saying that automatically this shows he's a troll... but it's very suspicious to me
Do we know that Beps got "in big trouble"? Maybe he simply doesn´t want his identity revealed and became a bit more careful? Seriously, I think Fidia, if they are actually close to releasing the lotion, has more important things in mind than some guy who he is leaking information about how their new product is gonna be a huge bomb.

Sure, in the end he still could be a huge troll. He appears trustworthy to me even though what he is saying sounds almost too good to be true......

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know that Beps got "in big trouble"? Maybe he simply doesn´t want his identity revealed and became a bit more careful? Seriously, I think Fidia, if they are actually close to releasing the lotion, has more important things in mind than some guy who he is leaking information about how their new product is gonna be a huge bomb.

Sure, in the end he still could be a huge troll. He appears trustworthy to me even though what he is saying sounds almost too good to be true......

Well apparently sh*t went down on Facebook I believe and So he went missing online for a while. When he came back all he said was "I have not news". You would think "ah well he's been told to shut the f*** up", but then he starts back up dropping little things.

What does he have to gain from leaking info? I can't think of anything. What does a troll have to gain from doing this? They enjoy hurting other people.

I'm not saying beps is a troll as fact.... but I think my opinion is that he's a troll. BUT before everyone gets upset, remember the doctor Brotzu himself claimed the same stuff as Beps23!

rcom440

Reaction score
One could make a lot of money by buying this product at a local pharmacy and selling this product to desperate Americans, Australians etc. on ebay......
This will probably happen.
Remember when there's Nizoral company had problems with production of Nizoral shampoos? People were selling it for over $100 a bottle on eBay.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
The lack of effective of treatments for hairloss and frustrations with current treatments couldn't be more evident than the disaster that makes up this entire thread.

One could not look far than this thread to really get a better understanding on how frustrated balding folks are with what's available today.

It's embarrassing but reality. I feel in everyone's pain because I see it with all of the ridiculous posts. People are desperate. I don't blame you.

God help us. Help our scalps. My goodness.

NeedHair101

Reaction score
How would something like this lotion not be like kicking the legs out from under a giant industry? Minoxidil, finasteride, transplants, etc. These products/treatments have had decades to grow and become powerhouse industries with no competition. The effects claimed by this little Italian lotion would topple a multi billion dollar market. It just doesn't seem plausible that the powers at be would let that happen.

On the other hand, maybe that's why Fidia is keeping everything so close to the chest until they can come out strong and fast before anything can stop them. Who knows.

Fidia doesn't care if they disrupt the profits of hair transplants, Finasteride, Minoxidil etc... That is the point, to take over a huge billion dollar market.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about the idea of those industries just sitting and letting it happen. I don't see that being likely. I mean I don't know what they could even do, but I'm sure they would be willing to do anything to prevent the immense potential of huge losses this lotion will cause. If we're lucky, they'll take the couple years of financial decline to compound on the research this lotion is built off of and release a competitor, resulting in cheaper and better solutions for consumers.

I don't know, it all just seems too good to be true.

There's nothing they can do. Furthermore Fidia is a privately held company, if you're the person in charge whatever you say goes.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's generics of finasteride and min so the theory of them suppressing potential new treatments doesn't hold water. Also hair transplants will not be replaced by brotzu's lotion, it seems to be for people in the earlier stages of hair loss as it does not revive "dead" follicles. Hair transplants I feel will be replaced in the future but these doctors will move onto offering follica, histogen, replicel or whatever new technologies come so why bother trying to stop the inevitable.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole

"big pharma will put a stop to it!" conspiracy theory is just a means of rationalizing/coping why there has been no cure or better alternative to conventional treatment thus far.

Statistics repeatedly show that less than 10% of men actively seek treatment despite Propecia and Minoxidil's existence; the whole "confidence" cope and what not. I doubt Merck is making money hand over fist off Propecia and couldn't care less if a replacement comes along.

I think the only people who are "worried" about upcoming treatments are hair transplants surgeons, to be honest. If Follica works out (and I honestly think they will), nobody in the western hemisphere will be willing to pay the extortionist prices for hair transplants when traveling to the US and using a mixture of compounds to maintain new hair would inevitably be cheaper and you can be damn sure that surgeons making tens of thousands of $ a month aren't going to lower their prices.

Until Tsuji and maybe L'Oreal's treatments pull through, I'll think you'll find the hair transplant industry hurting over the next 10 years. These surgeons are also not capable of stopping the inevitable and I have doubts many will stick around when the successor to hair transplants becomes a thing

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
My name is Alex Fighter, I'm Bep's evil twin brother. I'm jealous of my illustrious father Brotzu and my brother Beps (son of Brotzu). My older brother Beps and my father get a lot of attention, sex and fame, I don't get anything .

As a result, I became miserable. A miserable unhappy troll who loves to ruin logical conversation .

So I plotted to project my miserable attitude to life on other people.

I became a fighter - Alex Fighter . I'm a stubborn , unhappy, miserable, sexless person, who is aggressive, angry jealous and attention seeking . I love to "fight" , "argue" and troll the HairlossTalk Brotzu forums and spread misery and chaos everywhere .

Guys, meet Alex Fighter the troll, Alex loves attention and he loves to spur arguments. Acknowledge his posts and respond to his obnoxious statements and pollute this forum further with gibberish and non arguable facts/ideas. Lmfao!!

Last edited:

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How lame do you have to be to troll this f*****g forum?

Sad probably, not lame. Humor is coping mechanism. How many times over the past 10+ years have users been given hope then shot down, hes probably one of those...

The Laser helmet era
The Saw palmetto era
The nofap era
The scalp massage era
The Pillox era
The Revivogen era
The setipiprant era

Hang in there alexfighter, if some good news comes out from the "Brotzu era", all our nightmares will be over.

and if it doesn't it'll just go down in that list above as the latest broken dream.