Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why dont you devote even more time at finding the answers to these important questions. Get a life and stop posting crap!
But first you decided to devote your time to make one more important post? Why you care about my life?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm talking about the idea of those industries just sitting and letting it happen. I don't see that being likely. I mean I don't know what they could even do, but I'm sure they would be willing to do anything to prevent the immense potential of huge losses this lotion will cause. If we're lucky, they'll take the couple years of financial decline to compound on the research this lotion is built off of and release a competitor, resulting in cheaper and better solutions for consumers.

I don't know, it all just seems too good to be true.
That´s it. I am sure, the ancient Egyptians or Romans already had a few alchemists beheaded thousands of years ago when some alchemist couldn´t regrow the Emperor´s hair. But suddenly in 2017 world is gonna change forever for hair loss sufferer? Let´s just hope and pray it really happens......

16515465.jpg

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm talking about the idea of those industries just sitting and letting it happen. I don't see that being likely. I mean I don't know what they could even do, but I'm sure they would be willing to do anything to prevent the immense potential of huge losses this lotion will cause. If we're lucky, they'll take the couple years of financial decline to compound on the research this lotion is built off of and release a competitor, resulting in cheaper and better solutions for consumers.

I don't know, it all just seems too good to be true.
Actually, I don´t see this as a real problem. Even if they could stop/delay Fidia with some legal reason, the the ingredients of the product are out there and it would appear on the black market very soon. Also, I don´t think Merck has any power to stop the lotion being released in Italy/EU, MAYBE they could delay it in the USA with some of their lobbyists claiming it is not safe or something.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This will probably happen.
Remember when there's Nizoral company had problems with production of Nizoral shampoos? People were selling it for over $100 a bottle on eBay.
I can go to Italy with bus in about 4 hours, which will cost me 16 €. I think the day it is being released I will go there buy some lotions, return at the same day and put it up on ebay.......An auction just for one day, offering Express delivery so that people can get it really fast. Damn, I am gonna be rich.....;)

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can go to Italy with bus in about 4 hours, which will cost me 16 €. I think the day it is being released I will go there buy some lotions, return at the same day and put it up on ebay.......An auction just for one day, offering Express delivery so that people can get it really fast. Damn, I am gonna be rich.....;)

Any discount for HairLossTalk.com forum members? ;)

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my God. I'm rapidly losing hair moving on the fastest lane from NW2 to NW3. I was debating starting Minoxidil soon, but this sounds like something I could wait for? I guess it's Castor Oil till this lotion gets released.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BROTZU TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my God. I'm rapidly losing hair moving on the fastest lane from NW2 to NW3. I was debating starting Minoxidil soon, but this sounds like something I could wait for? I guess it's Castor Oil till this lotion gets released.

giphy.gif

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In This thread too much doubt, opinion, info known by hearsay...

Are you guys not exhausted?
At this point of time, i can't trust anyone including beps63.
(Sorry beps..I like your posts but just think time tell the truth.
Fidia's summer annoucement not occuring made me think that)

I only can say that it belongs to God 's disposition of Providence....

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wut

Anyway, I'm not sure why everyone's so hung up about the lack of an announcement over the summer as I recall that being an anecdotal claim.

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
In This thread too much doubt, opinion, info known by hearsay...

Are you guys not exhausted?
At this point of time, i can't trust anyone including beps63.
(Sorry beps..I like your posts but just think time tell the truth.
Fidia's summer annoucement not occuring made me think that)

Complains about conjecture in this thread, yet is persuaded against the product due to conjecture in this thread. Logic.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question regarding Brotzu lotion and future treatments on the horizon. I'm only 22 and very early stages of hairloss. I'm very new to these treatments but have been reading a lot online. My question is with these future treats (brotzu, follica, histogen, and replicel), is it the best time "2016" for hair loss people or is this what has been happening for the last 20-30 years with lots of false hope. I personally am in the medical field and i know technology is advancing so much. I guess to put things short, is this the most promising future for hair loss (2016), or are all these future treatments just what the hair loss community is used to seeing with lots of false hope? Thanks a lot for any responses.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question regarding Brotzu lotion and future treatments on the horizon. I'm only 22 and very early stages of hairloss. I'm very new to these treatments but have been reading a lot online. My question is with these future treats (brotzu, follica, histogen, and replicel), is it the best time "2016" for hair loss people or is this what has been happening for the last 20-30 years with lots of false hope. I personally am in the medical field and i know technology is advancing so much. I guess to put things short, is this the most promising future for hair loss (2016), or are all these future treatments just what the hair loss community is used to seeing with lots of false hope? Thanks a lot for any responses.

All of the treatments in the pipeline are backed by proven science and have reputable companies and doctors heading the research.

The vast majority of things currently on the market are mixtures of vitamins and amino acid — these do nothing.

In the past, there were also treatments like Bosley's (outright scams) or things like PRP which have little scientific support to their efficacy.

Many people are saying it and they are right to do so: There has never been a more promising time for hairloss treatments than what we are currently seeing and will see over the next 10 years.

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of the treatments in the pipeline are backed by proven science and have reputable companies and doctors heading the research.

The vast majority of things currently on the market are mixtures of vitamins and amino acid — these do nothing.

In the past, there were also treatments like Bosley's (outright scams) or things like PRP which have little scientific support to their efficacy.

Many people are saying it and they are right to do so: There has never been a more promising time for hairloss treatments than what we are currently seeing and will see over the next 10 years.
Thank you for the fast response really appreciate it. Well with that being said, lets keep our heads up and hope for the best :)

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you all think that you need your hair back? Bald guys look very good. When I have hair I don't have many girls. But now when I'm bald I have many sexy girls. I many time ask girls if they love bald guys. 95% of them says that bald guys are the best in sex.. and bald guys are most sexy. Guys with hair are not so pretty
So why are you here in this forum if you think being bald is a good things ?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you all think that you need your hair back? Bald guys look very good. When I have hair I don't have many girls. But now when I'm bald I have many sexy girls. I many time ask girls if they love bald guys. 95% of them says that bald guys are the best in sex.. and bald guys are most sexy. Guys with hair are not so pretty

How about you f*** off?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dislike squad where are you ?
alexfighter is calling us !!