Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, what we need now is that the Italian users who are here among us give us a list of reliable pharmacies that sell products online. Plese guys, help us!

Artues123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked Claudia from the Alopecia and Friends site if she had any news or info on a release date.

"Hi %$%%$$% , the lotion will be able at the first time of 2017 ... if the planes of Drugs will be ok
1f603

Inviato da iPhone 6 di Claudia Cassia "

Planes of drugs? Wasnt it a cosmetic?

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
if any of you is able to read in Italian, please let translate this into English.
https://www.docdroid.net/DQqlrBx/brotzu-il-dermatologo-anno-xxxvii-n1-2015-marzo.pdf.html

It has been translated already by Pasbrillantebrunette:

Hi @hairblues,

I did a poor translation of this article back in the days. Here it is.
But, I am not pleased with the pictures of women on this article, bad light... we can(t really see if there is an improvment IMO.

Attachments

• Il Dermatologo translation.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 352

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked Claudia from the Alopecia and Friends site if she had any news or info on a release date.

"Hi %$%%$$% , the lotion will be able at the first time of 2017 ... if the planes of Drugs will be ok
1f603

Inviato da iPhone 6 di Claudia Cassia "

This makes no sense to me at all.... What the f*** is planes of drugs??? Is that like fda? Is this a shitty translation or poor diction?

MAMBA9013

My Regimen
Reaction score
First quarter most probably. I am sure some Italian guy will start selling it on ebay.
If the stupid floppy bird game sold for 1000's imagine what this will sell for!

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
This makes no sense to me at all.... What the f*** is planes of drugs??? Is that like fda? Is this a shitty translation or poor diction?

English is not her first language, it is a cosmetic but drug her can be assumed to mean a common term for the lotion. After all... what is a drug?

I think we can all take from this that everyone who is close to the core is hopeful it will come out in the first 2-4 months of next year.

People need to be less literal with translation, I constantly have to read about this 5 years of regrowth etc etc. Let's just be cautiously optimistic and have a good Christmas.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
English is not her first language, it is a cosmetic but drug her can be assumed to mean a common term for the lotion. After all... what is a drug?

I think we can all take from this that everyone who is close to the core is hopeful it will come out in the first 2-4 months of next year.

People need to be less literal with translation, I constantly have to read about this 5 years of regrowth etc etc. Let's just be cautiously optimistic and have a good Christmas.

In my business I speak to people worldwide, and have to decipher there meanings. She's being quite cryptic with her choice of words, but alas, great to have some feedback nonetheless.

I get that Italy wilI be the first market, however hope it doesn't take long to roll this out worldwide.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I get the 'drug' part being a cosmetic i don't get the 'planes' of drug...

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I get the 'drug' part being a cosmetic i don't get the 'planes' of drug...

It would be plans, plans of the drug. Essentially, she said; all going well it will be 2017.

If we want clearer information then we need translators so we can ask questions in their native tongue.

In the nicest way I hope next Christmas none of us ever speak again.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be plans, plans of the drug. Essentially, she said; all going well it will be 2017.

If we want clearer information then we need translators so we can ask questions in their native tongue.

In the nicest way I hope next Christmas none of us ever speak again.

yes that was real nice.

thanks

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news guys! i am in the US and I received my lotion a week ago. Too early to tell, but I definitely notice a reduction in shedding and little baby hairs all over the hair line!!

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
S
Good news guys! i am in the US and I received my lotion a week ago. Too early to tell, but I definitely notice a reduction in shedding and little baby hairs all over the hair line!!

Spatolatorefolle's lotion?

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is Beps23 providing us information if he just got in big trouble for doing that? Wouldn't you expect him to be quiet from now on? Especially since he started off saying he doesn't have any news after the whole Facebook shitshow. So why is he answering questions again?

Not saying that automatically this shows he's a troll... but it's very suspicious to me