Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Upahill

Reaction score
Hello, baldies.

It would be better if you stop posting irrelevant things like the ones above in this thread. Checking this topic each morning in hope to end this nightmare just to find a Nutty Professor youtube video is a bit discauraging. Everything is said already. Just stop it and wait for useful info.
Regards,

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Beps_reply.png

Beps reply to someone on ieson who believed that the lotion will take a year to come out.

@beps63 Is this just your guess that it will take much less than a year for the lotion to come out or do you know more than we do about the release date?

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
-FIDA is a reputable company that is still doing trials until late December(they have a clean track record for releasing products in an efficient time)
-Beps63 made a post earlier about his grandparents living past 90 years of age, therefore he can't be the son of Brotzu, because Brotzu's dad only lived to age 81 according to his records online. Beps63 being Brotzu's son theory debunked :)

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
-FIDA is a reputable company that is still doing trials until late December(they have a clean track record for releasing products in an efficient time)
-Beps63 made a post earlier about his grandparents living past 90 years of age, therefore he can't be the son of Brotzu, because Brotzu's dad only lived to age 81 according to his records online. Beps63 being Brotzu's son theory debunked :)

He claims he's a friend of Brotzu's son. Doesn't mean he's the real deal but at least it's a bit more credible.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only concern I have with the product is that it contains S-equol, which might have side effects for people who take it. There's no solid evidence on S-equol causing side effects, so I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
He claims he's a friend of Brotzu's son. Doesn't mean he's the real deal but at least it's a bit more credible.

Agreed, either way his cover is blown. Whether it's the son's friend, the son, or brotzu himself, they're all in the same basket as they are affiliated with Brotzu and sharing privileged info. This leads me to suspect he's not lying, and is in fact the friend. If he wanted to be covert he would have come up with a better cover up story and distanced himself from being associated with Brotzu. Being the friend, I have no doubt he would have access to the lotion. All along I have never had any reason to doubt he is telling the truth.

Furthermore, Im sure Brotzu has made his money. He's on death's doorstep and as a doctor, being this late in life, Im sure his ambitions arent wealth, ferrari's and hot mamas! He's already released quite a few sound bites and comments that the lotion is the real deal as himself, he has no reason to ruin his reputation by pretending to be someone else, especially for a lotion that's now owned by a 3rd party.

Otherwise, "Much less" than a year - Hell I waited over a year from the time I saw the first star wars trailers until the movie came out, I can totally live with much less! :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have that italian website of the Alopecia Areata people who were keeping in touch with Dr Brotzu after the last conference?

Would be good to keep an eye on that one for information as he seems to be more in touch with the Areata people.

Im sure its buried on page 150 to 200 somewhere.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
little rectification : i remember beps said that his dad was the friend of DR.brotzu.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have that italian website of the Alopecia Areata people who were keeping in touch with Dr Brotzu after the last conference?

Would be good to keep an eye on that one for information as he seems to be more in touch with the Areata people.

Im sure its buried on page 150 to 200 somewhere.

Alopecia (arreata) and friends? They run the petition and posted the interview after the last presentation.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps says.. Who is f*****g beps? He is just a f*****g troll. So don't need to listen to this idiot

I honestly don't know whats your problem, he seems rather legit than being troll. Thats my impression from how he talkes and what he says. Do you have trust issues in general? He didn't even force you to believe him, just don't believe him if u don't want to. No need to insult him.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alopecia (arreata) and friends? They run the petition and posted the interview after the last presentation.

Something like that--it sounded like they were going to keep in touch with him via email and post responses of people that used the girl as a liaison.

My point is he's probably going to keep them posted with real accurate information over 'us'.