Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im worry that fidia's summer announcement we were waiting but not happened

repeat again...
Actually, can someone touch on this concern real quick? I remember back during August, FIDIA was claiming they'd make an announcement at the end of the summer holiday right? Did we ever find out why that didn't happen? Is it a reason to be concerned?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, can someone touch on this concern real quick? I remember back during August, FIDIA was claiming they'd make an announcement at the end of the summer holiday right? Did we ever find out why that didn't happen? Is it a reason to be concerned?

I don't think it's reason to be concerned, a possible announcement was only mentioned to one member here in an email. The person who sent the email from fidia could have been confused or mistaken. I'm just hoping for some news sometime in the early new year

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not news.

Beps you're alive!! We thought you'd been held hostage for leaking classified information.

A search party was being assembled lead by that guy to rescue you.. we need not bother now

JohnMclane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss talk.jpg 2.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

inmyhead

Reaction score
by the way, why has nobody emailed fidia for like past two weeks? i'm so used to see that generic response screenshot

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think I am going to hold off on trying propecia until after this comes out, and maybe a few months after that to see how it goes for people. If this fails maybe I will have to bite the bullet and try propecia as the last choice. Like to avoid every touching it though if possible
Maybe the s-equol route will turn out to be a little safer. Although I still think it will have similar sides or just flat out wont work.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahah! this page is golden!!!

i am saving it in my notebook.

HairLossTalk.com / Brotzu / #210

:oops:

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That interview is over a year old - they updated it after Devon died - in fact you can't find any trace of follicept on prometheon's website anymore. They had an informal trial going on for about 6 months (like Fidia), which they kept extending waiting for results that never appeared (maybe also like Fidia?).

There is research that suggests IGF-1 promotes hair growth, which is the reason they tested it. The researchers even admitted they wouldn't have come forward with it/posted on forums if they knew how much attention it would get (probably what Fidia is thinking now).

If Fidia was seeing an impressive result, all they'd have to do is release a simple press release saying such; a new, effective hair loss treatment would be like printing money. I just don't think anything's gonna come of this.

Wouldn't the reason for them being quiet is because they haven't finished trials?

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't the reason for them being quiet is because they haven't finished trials?
Exactly. The trials aren't finished, I believe they end some time this month so why would they announce any numbers or product info if they don't know the full efficacy yet?
If there is no announcement by March next year then yeah I'd start to worry. You're losing hope for no reason IMO.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That interview is over a year old - they updated it after Devon died - in fact you can't find any trace of follicept on prometheon's website anymore. They had an informal trial going on for about 6 months (like Fidia), which they kept extending waiting for results that never appeared (maybe also like Fidia?).

There is research that suggests IGF-1 promotes hair growth, which is the reason they tested it. The researchers even admitted they wouldn't have come forward with it/posted on forums if they knew how much attention it would get (probably what Fidia is thinking now).

If Fidia was seeing an impressive result, all they'd have to do is release a simple press release saying such; a new, effective hair loss treatment would be like printing money. I just don't think anything's gonna come of this.

You cannot compare brotzu's lotion to follicept, totally different topicals and situations. You can't even call what follicept did a trial it was the most unscientific "trial" I've ever seen, it was a joke. Now I don't know the details of Fidia's trial but based on their silence it's more than likely a real trial, so being responsible scientists results are not discussed until the trial is over and data is properly interpreted.

Prometheon is a lot smaller than fidia and doesn't have much of a track record, where as Fidia has a great track record and is a global company. They decided to trial this lotion and they must have seen something they liked to sink all this time, money and resources into it.