Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

johnny7

Reaction score
Thank you beps for your answers and hope, it really means a lot. I've read that you were nw5a/6 before you started treatment and now you're going to nw4 mybe even nw3 which is amazing and your hair is better than 13 years ago. I would like to know if you had had before you started using lotion minimazed or vellus hair all over the nw4/3 area or were you slick bald?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you beps for your answers and hope, it really means a lot. I've read that you were nw5a/6 before you started treatment and now you're going to nw4 mybe even nw3 which is amazing and your hair is better than 13 years ago. I would like to know if you had had before you started using lotion minimazed or vellus hair all over the nw4/3 area or were you slick bald?
i remember he published an image where he showed many new vellus hair appearing and he claims that that area was pretty slick bald before the treatment.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Please read through beps posts on page 145 to maybe 155 where he answered most of this questions, before you ask the same questions over and over again.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I asked Claudia from the Alopecia and Friends site if she had any news or info on a release date.

"Hi %$%%$$% , the lotion will be able at the first time of 2017 ... if the planes of Drugs will be ok
1f603

Inviato da iPhone 6 di Claudia Cassia "

beps63

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen this one before, doesn't this only speak about alopecia areata? Or is it Androgenetic Alopecia too?
I have seen this one before, doesn't this only speak about alopecia areata? Or is it Androgenetic Alopecia too?
He speaks, of a series of women with androgenic alopecia, which have been kept in care for a certain period.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
doesn't matter i'll go to italy to buy it. :cool:
One could make a lot of money by buying this product at a local pharmacy and selling this product to desperate Americans, Australians etc. on ebay......

Reactions: tzt

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Will we see pictures soon? I mean the ones that Fidia should provide to show how the lotion works.

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked Claudia from the Alopecia and Friends site if she had any news or info on a release date.

"Hi %$%%$$% , the lotion will be able at the first time of 2017 ... if the planes of Drugs will be ok
1f603

Inviato da iPhone 6 di Claudia Cassia "

Any elaboration on what "first time" means .... we're all dying for more info/specifics if you can find out any!