Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting... I wonder why he would bother leaking information. I would assume he'd respect his father's wishes
That worries me a bit. I have no doubt that the lotion has worked for Beps but in the back of my mind if it is Giuseppe than of course there is a bit of bias since Dr. Brotzu is his father. It would explain how Beps has been able to keep getting the lotion for a while, even when FIDIA made changes to the formula.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That worries me a bit. I have no doubt that the lotion has worked for Beps but in the back of my mind if it is Giuseppe than of course there is a bit of bias since Dr. Brotzu is his father. It would explain how Beps has been able to keep getting the lotion for a while, even when FIDIA made changes to the formula.

Brotzu has said that he has been trying the lotion on some relatives/friends. I guess he made sure, that his guinea pigs could continue the application even after selling the patent to Fidia. Would be a bit unfair to let them lose all that regrown hair......

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you saying you think he might have been lying in order to make the lotion seem better than it actually is?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest everyone that's hopeful about this check out all of the hype around Follicept (many here will remember it) - it also had a several hundred page thread and a reputable researcher behind it. They kept saying "soon, soon, only a bit longer!". Have any of you bought Follicept (it was also going to be released as a cosmetic)? Exactly...

Cool beans; it's not relevant. Also, I just did look up Follicept for the hell of it. In an interview six months ago, they said they haven't begun an official clinical trial due to lack of funding.

• We know this lotion is in an actual trial done by an established company
• The active ingredients have clinical backing on their effects on hairloss. I can not find one journal entry about IGF-1's effect on hairloss.

You're comparing what sounds like a struggling indie startup and an experimental compound against a 40 year old company backing liposomes carrying a known vasodilator and DHT-binding ingredients. So suggesting this will be in development hell because of follicept is an apples to broccoli comparison.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicept was amateurish crap, what kind of legitimate researcher posts weekly updates about an ongoing "trial" and begins the hype before he knows if it even works.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool beans; it's not relevant. Also, I just did look up Follicept for the hell of it. In an interview six months ago, they said they haven't begun an official clinical trial due to lack of funding.

• We know this lotion is in an actual trial done by an established company
• The active ingredients have clinical backing on their effects on hairloss. I can not find one journal entry about IGF-1's effect on hairloss.

You're comparing what sounds like a struggling indie startup and an experimental compound against a 40 year old company backing liposomes carrying a known vasodilator and DHT-binding ingredients. So suggesting this will be in development hell because of follicept is an apples to broccoli comparison.

You're the hero we need but not the one we deserve

rcom440

Reaction score
I would suggest everyone that's hopeful about this check out all of the hype around Follicept (many here will remember it) - it also had a several hundred page thread and a reputable researcher behind it. They kept saying "soon, soon, only a bit longer!". Have any of you bought Follicept (it was also going to be released as a cosmetic)? Exactly...

I remember that! A cure to a hairloss.
But you can't blame new members getting excited about Brotzu lotion as they weren't around hairloss cumunity for too long to just sit tight and not to have high expectation.
I've been hearing "hairloss cure is around the corner" for at least 10 years.

Last edited:

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score

Fidia sent generic emails since they started trials so it was the same "soon" 6 months ago as it is now. Some guys here just think they are special because fidia replied to them but didn't get that they recieved the same email than everyone else in the last few months.

Fidia said from the start they will make trails to evaluate the efficacy of the lotion and then share their information with us.. In my opinion a company which doesn't post weekly updates about how perfect their lotion is and finish their trials and then look at the results to see what they really got and make a sientific feedback, is way more trustworthy than a company which releases weekly updates and has some mods which post on forums to keep the hype high because they know their product is just a scam.

H

Reaction score
There's no information about this concoction fidias official website? Maybe im just not seeing it?

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here in Holland we have a saying: "Don't sell the hide before you shot the bear".
Meaning: Don't make premature promises that you might not be able to keep.
They don't make ridiculous claim's before they know exactly to what extend this lotion may work. And if it has statistically significant impact on hair growth they probably sell it as soon as possible. They are just being very wise not to make announcements until they themselves know exactly how well this lotion works.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have actual knowledge about the steps a company takes after the (clinical) trial is completed?
- Does it takes weeks or does it take months to present results?
- Do they publish results when they are distributing the product? --> could take half a year?

Reactions: tzt

youngster

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really trying hard not to get my hopes up about this. But I keep reading worrying studies/anecdotes about finasteride and can't wait to be able to replace it.