Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
About DGLA, can the skin not convert it into PGD2??

Are their any PROPER studies done on S-Equol that guarantees it binds with DHT??
That too, can it yeild any proper results??

Why the hell is everyone so hyped up about this?? I can't believe i read through 200 pages of whatever it was to just find the price and some graphs.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

rcom440

Reaction score
Do you guys realize that most of posts have at least one "maybe" in the body.
"Maybe" pretty much sums up this entire thread.
We should wait for some legit info instead of just speculating.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
200€ on Minoxidil is much too much or you only want to use original Regaine? Basically, if Brotzu would give me the same results as my current regimen, I would be pleased since it is most likely healthier in the long run.
I use spectral UHP minoxidil, 12 bottles for €86 plus p&p. Pretty good, but I'm a diffuse thinner so I use about 3 ml per application. If I apply it twice a day then that's about 5ml a day. Need 30 bottles a year for that. That's 200 years easily. I wouldn't dare quit minoxidil unless I was guaranteed not to lose ground. I'll let others be the guinea pigs on that.

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

FIDIA INTRODUCES NEW PRODUCT

packaging...for their Hyalo Gyn vaginal hydrating gel.

Now you know what it felt like when I read the first line of that headline in Google news.

Anyway, I revived the FAQ thread. Follow it, you bastards.
I am sure some of the guys in here will buy it and rub it on their head claiming it regrows hair or at least makes their scalp feel good.

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously though, that new Hyalo Gyn packaging does look pretty...slick.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe "Hyalo Gyn vaginal hydrating gel" is the official name for brotzus lotion and it just regrew pubic hair ;)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe anyone knows when trials for that hyalo thing ended? I wonder how long it took for them to get it to the market
Yes exactly!
We need to know if this halogyn thing is a prescription or cosmetic first, then how long this was under a trial. If we knew when their trial ended it would really help give us an estimate to when they introduce a new product

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes exactly!
We need to know if this halogyn thing is a prescription or cosmetic first, then how long this was under a trial. If we knew when their trial ended it would really help give us an estimate to when they introduce a new product

Your absurd wish is my command

The trial for Hyalo Gyn lasted just 30 days.

The trial for an Androgenetic Alopecia treatment will obviously take a lot longer than to see if some pussy gel makes the girls wet. :rolleyes:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys do know that I was just making a joke because I Googled FIDIA and the new packaging of Hyalo Gyn was a headline, right?