Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Already spending €90 a year on proscar, €200+ a year on minoxidil and recently €100 on dutasteride.
This would need to give significant gains above my current regimen to justify €50 a month. I'll try it, but if it does nothing extra after 5 months I'll drop it. I expect €50 for a minoxidil size bottle, 60 ml

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Please for all that is holy, lets steer clear of finnesteride, saw palmetto, and anti androgen side jargon and keep solely focus on the lotion before we get derailed any further

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
There have been two, they're called "Finasteride" and "Minoxidil". Just because they don't work for everyone doesn't mean they don't have high efficacy rates.

I said safe and effective. The only impressive minoxidil results I've ever seen were coupled with finasteride. As for that, I did say safe and effective, didn't I?

Seriously dude, knock it off with the crybaby, depressed posts all the time. 100 Euro, which Giuseppe said he expects it to be LESS than, is not a "ridiculously low price" at all. I'd say it's more than fair. If he said he expected it to be more than 100 Euro, you'd be saying it was probably over-priced snake oil.

Whoa, relax, who said anything about 100 euros being a ridiculously low price? If anything, I was implying the opposite. Besides, we don't even know what price they had in mind. But if it was in fact over 100 euros and worked as promised I'd still get it - provided I could afford it.

Last edited:

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already spending €90 a year on proscar, €200+ a year on minoxidil and recently €100 on dutasteride.
This would need to give significant gains above my current regimen to justify €50 a month. I'll try it, but if it does nothing extra after 5 months I'll drop it. I expect €50 for a minoxidil size bottle, 60 ml
200€ on Minoxidil is much too much or you only want to use original Regaine? Basically, if Brotzu would give me the same results as my current regimen, I would be pleased since it is most likely healthier in the long run.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beps, you havent been on this forum in a few days, can you tell us what you meant in this post?

Are you saying that Fidia is planning on selling this in many different countries?

And if so, can you please tell us how you know this information? Thank you

^Id like to ask this again if beps or anyone else really knows what he was talking about

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean they think beps is Giuseppe Brotzu. They (ieson forum members) even explained how they came to that conclusion.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean they think beps is Giuseppe Brotzu. They (ieson forum members) even explained how they came to that conclusion.
But this rumor has been around for months already. It might just be, like someone said, that he is actually only the son of Giovanni Brotzu´s friend. Brotzu even said in an interview that he gave the lotion to some people he knows. Maybe Brotzu found out who Beps63 most likely is and hence told him to stop spreading inside information.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But this rumor has been around for months already. It might just be, like someone said, that he is actually only the son of Giovanni Brotzu´s friend. Brotzu even said in an interview that he gave the lotion to some people he knows. Maybe Brotzu found out who Beps63 most likely is and hence told him to stop spreading inside information.

He was just on other day--maybe he just has a life lol (not saying this to you just all of us) we are obsessing.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was just on other day--maybe he just has a life lol (not saying this to you just all of us) we are obsessing.
Well, for being honest, I would also stop posting if I was him. If some idiot contacted Giovanni Brotzu at FB and was talking about some Beps63 at hair loss forums, it may not be too hard for Giovanni to find out who is spreading all these "rumors". Maybe, he is scarred that they no longer give him the lotion, lol.

@beps63 Nevertheless, thanks for all the information you gave us!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, for being honest, I would also stop posting if I was him. If some idiot contacted Giovanni Brotzu at FB and was talking about some Beps63 at hair loss forum, it may not be too hard for Giovanni to find out who is spreading all these "rumors". Maybe, he is scarred that they no longer give him the lotion, lol.

@beps63 Nevertheless, thanks for all the information you gave us!

Yeah I agree that is possible...but I think we have enough information until results come in from Fidia.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree that is possible...but I think we have enough information until results come in from Fidia.
Well, I personally wouldn´t mind more and more information about the lotion......;)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beps hasn't responded even on IESON since the forum members there have "revealed" his real name.
I was afraid this was the reason why we haven't heard from him. That's a damn shame.
If he really was just testing the lotion I'd like to know how he came about that patent information. I can't imagine fidia would tell a random trial member anything like that. He would either have to be totally lying or have an inside source. I definitely hope it's the latter

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was afraid this was the reason why we haven't heard from him. That's a damn shame.
If he really was just testing the lotion I'd like to know how he came about that patent information. I can't imagine fidia would tell a random trial member anything like that. He would either have to be totally lying or have an inside source. I definitely hope it's the latter

what patent information did he provide that was not available on the public patent?