Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care about the $100 if it works i am happy to pay it. I know you guys think its going to be much less than 100 euro but if, like someone said, it was going to be 35-50 i am sure he would have said less than 50 - or around 50. Don't kid yourself, I am sure they have a pretty close number as to what they want to sell it for. I won't be surprised if its 80-90 euro a month. Like I said though - I am happy to pay if it works.
Lol, I said 30-50, because to me this is "well below 100". 80-90 is below 100, but not "well below". It was just a wild guess and I am much more concerned about its actual efficiency than about some money. In the end, the decision is simple: I still have two kidneys, but only one head of (thinning) hair :cool:

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
1480253777.png

Giuseppe Brotzu (Giovanni Brotzu's son) was asked what he thinks it will cost and when it will be on the market.

He says that the price is the decision of Fidia. However he thinks that it will cost well below 100 euro per month. But he doesn't know when it will be on the market.

Also they are speculating that Beps63 is Giuseppe Brotzu on Ieson...
Could you post the link from leson about Beps63?

H

Reaction score
Lol, I said 30-50, because to me this is "well below 100". 80-90 is below 100, but not "well below". It was just a wild guess and I am much more concerned about its actual efficiency than about some money. In the end, the decision is simple: I still have two kidneys, but only one head of (thinning) hair :cool:
Exactly this. If this doesn't reverse diffuse loss to a respectful thickness I wouldn't pay a peso. The more advanced loss lot of us especially can't benefit from anything short of a nice reversal treatment otherwise it's a waste of money. Omg it may completely halt hair loss!? That's great for the guys who have counted their hairline and vertex for the passed 3 years and on that 3rd hair that hasn't grown back start the teeth chattering. I mean that's coo an all great hope for those guys I'm rooting for you but when I hear halts hair loss or slows down or whatever I'm like g wiz so happy Id be able to keep what I got now :p woopee...

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd have a hard time believing its efficacy with a ridiculously low price, anyway.
In all of history there hasn't been a single safe and effective treatment for hair loss; with how desperate the market has been for thousands of years, of course something effective isn't going to be cheap.

There have been two, they're called "Finasteride" and "Minoxidil". Just because they don't work for everyone doesn't mean they don't have high efficacy rates.

Seriously dude, knock it off with the crybaby, depressed posts all the time. 100 Euro, which Giuseppe said he expects it to be LESS than, is not a "ridiculously low price" at all. I'd say it's more than fair. If he said he expected it to be more than 100 Euro, you'd be saying it was probably over-priced snake oil.

ANYWAY

Tomorrow, I will compile all the new developments and update the FAQ thread, which I will continue to bump to quell the shitstorm.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly this. If this doesn't reverse diffuse loss to a respectful thickness I wouldn't pay a peso. The more advanced loss lot of us especially can't benefit from anything short of a nice reversal treatment otherwise it's a waste of money. Omg it may completely halt hair loss!? That's great for the guys who have counted their hairline and vertex for the passed 3 years and on that 3rd hair that hasn't grown back start the teeth chattering. I mean that's coo an all great hope for those guys I'm rooting for you but when I hear halts hair loss or slows down or whatever I'm like g wiz so happy Id be able to keep what I got now :p woopee...

Yes well, you're in a minority of hairloss sufferers and since prevention is better than cure, it makes way more sense to develop products that stop the hairloss first.

If you're slick bald, I'd recommend not concerning yourself with new topicals or medications because the science thus far has shown it is incredibly unlikely that baldness can be solved with medications. Your only hope is cell-based methods currently in development.

H

Reaction score
Yes well, you're in a minority of hairloss sufferers and since prevention is better than cure, it makes way more sense to develop products that stop the hairloss first.

If you're slick bald, I'd recommend not concerning yourself with new topicals or medications because the science thus far has shown it is incredibly unlikely that baldness can be solved with medications. Your only hope is cell-based methods currently in development.
I feel as if I'm the kind of hair loss sufferer that would be the majority on sites like these. As you stated earlier about minoxidil and finasteride having high efficacy rates except for the select few to follisket makes me wonder then why there are so many on these forums concerned about new treatments or even why anyone comes to places like this at all? Hey we already have the answers to halt hair loss theyre out. Must all be the minority but then whose the majority? They all have finasteride and minoxidil with their hair count staying intact why come to a place like this? Also I'm not slick bald I'm just diffuse thin enough that I might as well be and thank you for the recommendation. The only reason I'm interested in this is a statement I've heard repeated about the 5 year reversal which would be right up my alley.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel as if I'm the kind of hair loss sufferer that would be the majority on sites like these. As you stated earlier about minoxidil and finasteride having high efficacy rates except for the select few to follisket makes me wonder then why there are so many on these forums concerned about new treatments or even why anyone comes to places like this at all? Hey we already have the answers to halt hair loss theyre out. Must all be the minority but then whose the majority? They all have finasteride and minoxidil with their hair count staying intact why come to a place like this? Also I'm not slick bald I'm just diffuse thin enough that I might as well be and thank you for the recommendation. The only reason I'm interested in this is a statement I've heard repeated about the 5 year reversal which would be right up my alley.

I'm not talking about the forums, I mean in general. As I recall, I believe it is not even 30% of men at age 30 are balding.

The most vocal posters here, as far as I've observed, tend to be in the 20-35 age range with significant balding.

Most people I see IRL are not NW5-7, though.

While Finasteride and Minoxidil are effective, the former (as we all know) appears to have a higher rate of side effects than was originally known. Personally, I'm excited about a lotion that could have significantly less or zero chance of those side effects; which in some cases, can be permanent.

I don't want to have to keep taking pills that could, at any given moment, possibly f*** me up beyond repair with medical science unsure as to why or how to fix it.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Currently Fidia is presenting a patent application in many country in the world
Beps, you havent been on this forum in a few days, can you tell us what you meant in this post?

Are you saying that Fidia is planning on selling this in many different countries?

And if so, can you please tell us how you know this information? Thank you

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
@ThatGuy I'm sure you've probably answered this before or a hundred times, but how has your regimen of rogaine and Nizoral worked out for you? I'm currently using Nizoral, but have a pack of Rogaine standing by.

Thanks in advanced

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a note about the price :

you should take into account that after 2-3 years of daily apllication you can switch to 2-3 application/week for maintaining. which decrease dramatticly the price by 2 or 3.

so if a month lotion supply cost 50 euros, in maintaining phase it can last you to 3 months.

so a year supply in maintaining phase will cost you about 200 euros/year if we suppose that a month supply cost 50 euros which is very cheap.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
I'm not talking about the forums, I mean in general. As I recall, I believe it is not even 30% of men at age 30 are balding.

The most vocal posters here, as far as I've observed, tend to be in the 20-35 age range with significant balding.

Most people I see IRL are not NW5-7, though.

While Finasteride and Minoxidil are effective, the former (as we all know) appears to have a higher rate of side effects than was originally known. Personally, I'm excited about a lotion that could have significantly less or zero chance of those side effects; which in some cases, can be permanent.

I don't want to have to keep taking pills that could, at any given moment, possibly f*** me up beyond repair with medical science unsure as to why or how to fix it.
I wonder who in the general population of people who care about their hair would be more willing to pay and continue a treatment? The young guys that have aggressive male pattern baldness hair stole right from under them who dint really have a chance to prevent it or others for whom male pattern baldness is a slow process that'll gradually take until they are in their 30s on to become noticeable? Who's more desperate for a treatment?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ThatGuy I'm sure you've probably answered this before or a hundred times, but how has your regimen of rogaine and Nizoral worked out for you? I'm currently using Nizoral, but have a pack of Rogaine standing by.

Thanks in advanced

Good, I think.

I was worried that nothing was working and I was thinning more just a month ago, but that must have been further shedding from the minoxidil as all the hair I shed (I shed for MONTHS) has grown back in and thicker.

I stated earlier in the thread that I had to take up facial waxing because the minoxidil gave me hypertrichosis; I grow hair around my eyes that never used to exist or was noticeable. It is also working on my temples, mostly the right one. In fact, I'd say that if it remains effective, it would be almost completely restored by this time next year. Even friends and family have commented "Hey, it looks like there's hair growing" So obviously, it is working.

I thought Nizoral was bullshit, but back in the summer, my temples and other parts of my head just itched and burned like crazy. Ever since I started using it, I've never had this problem.

If this lotion does work as we're told, and I do believe it's likely, I would just look at getting a transplant to lower the front of the hairline and fill in elsewhere and I'd be effectively cured. If the lotion doesn't work, then obviously finasteride is the only option.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Good, I think.

I was worried that nothing was working and I was thinning more just a month ago, but that must have been further shedding from the minoxidil as all the hair I shed (I shed for MONTHS) has grown back in and thicker.

I stated earlier in the thread that I had to take up facial waxing because the minoxidil gave me hypertrichosis; I grow hair around my eyes that never used to exist or was noticeable. It is also working on my temples, mostly the right one. In fact, I'd say that if it remains effective, it would be almost completely restored by this time next year. Even friends and family have commented "Hey, it looks like there's hair growing" So obviously, it is working.

I thought Nizoral was bullshit, but back in the summer, my temples and other parts of my head just itched and burned like crazy. Ever since I started using it, I've never had this problem.

If this lotion does work as we're told, and I do believe it's likely, I would just look at getting a transplant to lower the front of the hairline and fill in elsewhere and I'd be effectively cured. If the lotion doesn't work, then obviously finasteride is the only option.

That's great to hear. I have half of my hairline that's receded, so I'm hoping for the best with minoxidil. How long have you been on it? Also, do you think you'd even need a transplant if the lotion works as thought?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good, I think.

Have you tried saw palmetto as a replacement for finasteride ? I'm curently on a hair loss mix supplement which contains saw palmetto, it seems it may have stabilised my hair loss a bit before i started using minoxidil, now i'm currently shedding from minoxidil like a dog..

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
It's more, most of the people don't notice it before they are already half-way of the process.

While Finasteride and Minoxidil are effective, the former (as we all know) appears to have a higher rate of side effects than was originally known.
You have nothing to support your claim.

I agree with this one +I don't like the idea of a lifetime treatment. Funny to see, some country (Japan?) will market Finasteride at 0.2mg/day. 0.25mg/MWF should be more than ok for maintenance with a safe side effect profile.

That's the point I like in the Fidia lotion, twice a week should be enough to maintain. Since I've got the Kerastem procedure done, I will even try my luck with once a week.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's great to hear. I have half of my hairline that's receded, so I'm hoping for the best with minoxidil. How long have you been on it? Also, do you think you'd even need a transplant if the lotion works as thought?

I've been on it for about six months. If the lotion works as foretold...I don't know. If I was one of these people who could recover five years or maybe a year or two fewer on it, then no, I probably wouldn't need a transplant.

Have you tried saw palmetto as a replacement for finasteride ? I'm curently on a hair loss mix supplement which contains saw palmetto, it seems it may have stabilised my hair loss a bit before i started using minoxidil, now i'm currently shedding from minoxidil like a dog..

I haven't, but I've thought about trying it just for the hell of it.

It's more, most of the people don't notice it before they are already half-way of the process.

Doesn't really matter

You have nothing to support your claim.

You hoped I had nothing to support my claim; not the same.

The label of Propecia was updated by the FDA a few years ago to include adverse sexual side effects that were not originally reported.

Studies "have associated finasteride with both reversible and persistent adverse effects". It has also been, in very recent times, discovered that the inhibition of the 5-ar enzyme may have broad consequences on mammalian nervous systems. In a study carried out last year, it was found that the reporting of sexual side effects from finasteride are beyond inadequately reported.

Consider that the overwhelming majority of people who take some drug and get side effects from it simply quit taking it and move on with their lives. Yet, with this drug specifically, we see myriads of men swarming the internet saying this gave them side effects. Coupled with actual scientific data on its effects on the nervous system, the FDA requiring the label be updated and inadequate reporting of sexual side effects, it is a reasonable conclusion that the side effect frequency is likely higher than the 2% as stated by Merck's trials decades ago.

That's the point I like in the Fidia lotion, twice a week should be enough to maintain. Since I've got the Kerastem procedure done, I will even try my luck with once a week.

1ey3cy.jpg

Last edited: