Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
upload_2016-11-29_16-47-9.png

-----
Keep up the good work...

"You are pathetic for asking to close this thread, that says it all on your behavior, blablabla..."

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
rough translation

After that a subject did not entry more none in closed group. In life we must respect the privacy of closed groups and discussions

+

What did he do?? Sorry perhaps I have lost something

+

Has disclosed the contents of the responses of the Son of brotzu on bellicapelli (forum) and hairlosstalk an American forum

++

Damn, seems like we're a little more in the dark without out friend @beps63 - That said, he gave us most of the info he knows, so we can ideally presume it's true and now we just have to wait for more official news from Fidia....

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

FIDIA INTRODUCES NEW PRODUCT

packaging...for their Hyalo Gyn vaginal hydrating gel.

Now you know what it felt like when I read the first line of that headline in Google news.

Anyway, I revived the FAQ thread. Follow it, you bastards.

Bookmarking this in case Brotzu fails and we go bald. Only way we'll be making pussies wet...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bookmarking this in case Brotzu fails and we go bald. Only way we'll be making pussies wet...
Or they want the girls to be prepared for all the new fullheads :D

Hedla

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what the discussion is about on the Italian forums? I tried reading up but translate is quite bad. From what I can understand there were some kind of private Facebook group of which information was leaked? There's also some discussions whether some of beps information was BS or not, or am I wrong? Would love to hear from someone that can understand better

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People just need to stop making plans.. We don’t know anything yet. Just wait the end of the trial. By this time we will know if there will be a firework or another burial.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda sucks now that there is no official date to look forward to (convention, announcement, release etc...). But that's just how it'll have to be. Just wait! Hang in there y'all!

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't the trial end in December? If it proves effective I can't imagine this thing doesn't hit market by Q3 2017 (you're dealing with a huge company, production shouldn't be an issue).

inmyhead

Reaction score
Kinda sucks now that there is no official date to look forward to (convention, announcement, release etc...). But that's just how it'll have to be. Just wait! Hang in there y'all!
Yes, i don't understand that too... In the summer someone emailed them and they replied with something like " Expect news from us soon " and we heard nothing after that.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, i don't understand that too... In the summer someone emailed them and they replied with something like " Expect news from us soon " and we heard nothing after that.

Yeah I'm not quite sure what happened there. But according to Brotzu FIDIA is still running trials so that doesn't mean they just dropped everything. No news is still good news... kind of haha

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what the discussion is about on the Italian forums? I tried reading up but translate is quite bad. From what I can understand there were some kind of private Facebook group of which information was leaked? There's also some discussions whether some of beps information was BS or not, or am I wrong? Would love to hear from someone that can understand better

As I understand it, Joseph (Giuseppe) Brotzu was discussing the lotion in a private Facebook group, but some of the people in the group were forum members and Joseph spoke of his personal experience with the lotion and it mirrored Beps' claims. Thus, they deduce that Beps is Giuseppe Brotzu.

Since this accusation, he has gone totally dark. Which, if the accusations are true, would be in his best interest.

People just need to stop making plans.. We don’t know anything yet. Just wait the end of the trial. By this time we will know if there will be a firework or another burial.

Well, it's really not true that we know nothing. Based on the information that we do have (The conference, the patent, clinical data in the patent, the study in The Dermatologist Journal, 3rd party studies on Equol, etc.) I would say it's reasonable that people are excited for this lotion.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I understand it, Joseph (Giuseppe) Brotzu was discussing the lotion in a private Facebook group, but some of the people in the group were forum members and Joseph spoke of his personal experience with the lotion and it mirrored Beps' claims. Thus, they deduce that Beps is Giuseppe Brotzu.

Since this accusation, he has gone totally dark. Which, if the accusations are true, would be in his best interest.

Wait so this kinda shows that Beps23 was actually not full of sh*t? I know this is a shitty situation for him but this is good for us because it gives more credibility to his claims rights?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait so this kinda shows that Beps23 was actually not full of sh*t? I know this is a shitty situation for him but this is good for us because it gives more credibility to his claims rights?

The evidence is circumstantial, but it does paint the picture of Beps' claims being legit.

Here's how I think it went down based on that forum, here and Facebook

• Giuseppe speaks in a private group and his personal experiences line up with that of Beps'
• People in the forums start saying that Beps' is Brotzu Jr. and point out that he's been leaking other info on other forums, including this one.
• Beps stops posting
• Giuseppe asks that strangers stop contacting him regarding the lotion

Like I said, circumstantial evidence, but does infer that Beps is Joseph.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About 3 months ago, there was already the claim in the Italian forum that Beps63 is actually Brotzu´s son.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The evidence is circumstantial, but it does paint the picture of Beps' claims being legit.

Here's how I think it went down based on that forum, here and Facebook

• Giuseppe speaks in a private group and his personal experiences line up with that of Beps'
• People in the forums start saying that Beps' is Brotzu Jr. and point out that he's been leaking other info on other forums, including this one.
• Beps stops posting
• Giuseppe asks that strangers stop contacting him regarding the lotion

Like I said, circumstantial evidence, but does infer that Beps is Joseph.

Interesting... I wonder why he would bother leaking information. I would assume he'd respect his father's wishes