Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you all think that you need your hair back? Bald guys look very good. When I have hair I don't have many girls. But now when I'm bald I have many sexy girls. I many time ask girls if they love bald guys. 95% of them says that bald guys are the best in sex.. and bald guys are most sexy. Guys with hair are not so pretty
Obvious troll is obvious...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I reported him. I feel like a narc--but this is beyond silliness.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh oh, are you getting concerned about the constantly shifting timeline? Fidia themselves said "after holidays", and other italians confirmed this should be after summer.

Can anyone confirm how much Fidia paid for the lotion, or anything about the trials? Reputable pharma companies buy sh*t all the time - doesn't mean they spent much, and doesn't mean the trial is large or anything.

Any source on where FIDIA themselves said they'd make an announcement after the summer holidays?

Because why would they make any announcement before the trial is over?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh oh, are you getting concerned about the constantly shifting timeline? Fidia themselves said "after holidays", and other italians confirmed this should be after summer.

Can anyone confirm how much Fidia paid for the lotion, or anything about the trials? Reputable pharma companies buy sh*t all the time - doesn't mean they spent much, and doesn't mean the trial is large or anything.

The only thing I'm getting concerned with is that paste-eating retards saying "lol who gives a f***, it's hair", outright trolling or "I have no faith in this but here I am shitposting because I'm sad" like yourself are increasing in their frequency and going unmoderated.

Reactions: tzt

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed something, but what exactly is on the 2nd of January?

It was half a joke for people to stop stalking the site and freaking out to give it a rest until after the holidays.

Meaning if we don't hear anything until january 2nd THEN we can panic.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Every thread like this needs 1 faq page with common questions and the actual answers. Who is going to search through 200 pages to find concrete facts in this? So they are announcing some real news in the next month or so people expect? I mean really I guess no one knows for sure

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every thread like this needs 1 faq page with common questions and the actual answers. Who is going to search through 200 pages to find concrete facts in this? So they are announcing some real news in the next month or so people expect? I mean really I guess no one knows for sure

There is a facts for brotzu page @That Guy made it

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I reported him. I feel like a narc--but this is beyond silliness.
Why you reported him? He is right in many things. My father died from heart failure one month ago just like many others, so stop crying how is the end of the world if you don’t have hair. There are far more important things in life. What should say people with heart failure, liver failure, cancer? Yes, it is very good to have nice hair, but I will not kill myself or be in depresion just because I don’t have a hair. It is pathetic.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you reported him? He is right in many things. My father died from heart failure one month ago just like many others, so stop crying how is the end of the world if you don’t have hair. There are far more important things in life. What should say people with heart failure, liver failure, cancer? Yes, it is very good to have nice hair, but I will not kill myself or be in depresion just because I don’t have a hair. It is pathetic.

Because its many posts of bullshit..

Go to an off topic page.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have no right to belittle others' suffering.

There are people who are born with disabilities and all kinds of genetic diseases. Why wouldn't the world just forget about all our problems and be happy, since we are all way more blessed than those?

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was half a joke for people to stop stalking the site and freaking out to give it a rest until after the holidays.

Meaning if we don't hear anything until january 2nd THEN we can panic.
Don't worry, they will gift it to us for Christmas and their theme song for commercials will be "We wish you a merry Christmas, and some healthy new hairs".

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously why would we hear anything at all? Fidia conducts a trial until December and a afterwards they check the results. So the earliest we will hear from them is in January.

INT

Reaction score
Exactly. People stick their heads in the oven to see if it is done yet when the timer clearly says it isn´t. It will ring when it is ready, sticking your head in the oven is not going to change that.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have no right to belittle others' suffering.

There are people who are born with disabilities and all kinds of genetic diseases. Why wouldn't the world just forget about all our problems and be happy, since we are all way more blessed than those?
Because you haven’t experienced something worst in your life. That’s why most of you are pathetic. Find a nice job or start business and make a lot of money and all chicks will love you then. Nobody will care about your hair then.

World have far worst things to handle than our hairs. If you go in hospital and live with young people with heart failure who can’t walk even 100 meters how much often you will think about your hair? I see daily young dudes who have hairloss to some degree and most of them have jobs, chicks, social life. So, probably it is not everything about hair. It is probably most of you don’t know how to live properly.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you haven’t experienced something worst in your life. That’s why most of you are pathetic. Find a nice job or start business and make a lot of money and all chicks will love you then. Nobody will care about your hair then.

World have far worst things to handle than our hairs. If you go in hospital and live with young people with heart failure who can’t walk even 100 meters how much often you will think about your hair? I see daily young dudes who have hairloss to some degree and most of them have jobs, chicks, social life. So, probably it is not everything about hair. It is probably most of you don’t know how to live properly.

What's pathetic is people like you who apparently think hairloss is no big f*****g deal, but post on here as registered members telling everyone how pathetic they are.

If it's no big deal then why don't you GTFO?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Let me ask you a question:

If a person's whole family died from heart failure just a week ago, does that mean he has the right to tell you forget about your loss it's no big deal?

At least that's my take on your logic.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously why would we hear anything at all? Fidia conducts a trial until December and a afterwards they check the results. So the earliest we will hear from them is in January.
Why you think so? I am sure, a tendency for the results could be seen already after like 3 months (at least that´s what Brotzu told us). They probably realized back then, how good this product is gonna be and hopefully have made preparations for getting it on the market asap.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently reread the fourth hand by John Irving (all time favourite) and I could not come up with a definite answer: i think I would prefer to loose my left hand though, instead of my hair.