Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
instead he will say something like that :
if fidia won't produce their lotion in the US we will ban it from our country
Lol, I don´t think he would want to deal with the following riots by American hair loss sufferers.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a resource that contains all the links to direct quotes and conversations held by the relevant parties of this lotion (Brotzu, Fidia), excluding any and all information from sources like beps? That one guys faq page isn't very helpful. Even with the links he provides, it's a glorified version of the hearsay/speculation seen throughout this thread.

It seems to be that a lot of this discussion is growing in a direction based on slight paraphrases/rewordings of original information and information from unproven sources to the point where falsities are being mistaken as truths, and the facts are getting lost in translation.

no offense but you either have to comb through the thread to find all the links to the studies and the articles
Or you have to google and research yourself.
Unless someone has them all bookmarked which i doubt.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a resource that contains all the links to direct quotes and conversations held by the relevant parties of this lotion (Brotzu, Fidia), excluding any and all information from sources like beps? That one guys faq page isn't very helpful. Even with the links he provides, it's a glorified version of the hearsay/speculation seen throughout this thread.

It seems to be that a lot of this discussion is growing in a direction based on slight paraphrases/rewordings of original information and information from unproven sources to the point where falsities are being mistaken as truths, and the facts are getting lost in translation.

The links in that thread are the actual sources of the information including Brotzu himself.

So I don't know wtf you're talking about

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that Donald Trump is president, we should petition him to make having hair on the head a basic human right. I am sure he can relate to us.
In this case, maybe we can make him put pressure on the Italian government to make fidia release the lotion sooner. :p
... and we will make the Mexicans pay for it

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That FAQ has direct quotes and stuff. Here's the highlight of the official stuff:

-Dr Brotzu claims that his lotion can treat Androgenetic Alopecia and AA

-FIDIA buys the patent off of him to run trials for Androgenetic Alopecia that started back in May/June I believe.

-Dr Brotzu gave a presentation on the success of the lotion on AA

-Dr. Brotzu has no comments to make on the marketing and Androgenetic Alopecia trials because that's all up to FIDIA

-FIDIA has yet to say anything besides genric emails saying they're running trials

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, this is speculation, but is it safe to assume that there would be multiple versions of the lotion depending on the type of alopecia you're suffering from, where certain mechanisms to treat one type of alopecia are needless in another (equol)?
Indeed, I have wondered about this too. Btw. afaik FIDIA has said basically NOTHING about the lotion.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I worded it poorly. I meant that besides the links you provided (which are direct quotes/conversations with relevant parties), your mock-up of the information from those links is basically just a tidier version of the speculation happening in this thread. Which is very helpful to people that aren't aware of what's going on, and I understand there's only so much that has been made public by the relevant parties, but I was just wondering if there was more from Brotzu or Fidia, given that a large portion of the discussion in this thread is based on third party (beps, ieson) claims.

Also, this is speculation, but is it safe to assume that there would be multiple versions of the lotion depending on the type of alopecia you're suffering from, where certain mechanisms to treat one type of alopecia are needless in another (equol)?

Well, that is essentially the point of that thread: to bring order to this chaos.

But I am afraid you are asking for information we all want. Fidia hasn't confirmed anything other than that they are trialing it. Brotzu himself hasn't said much beyond that interview and the original patent regarding Androgenetic Alopecia.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look back earlier in the year when Samumed released their results, if I remember right the regrowth was around 10% , but people seemed to be disappointed by this?

10% regrowth is a possibility as to what brotzus lotion might achieve, are we going to be disappointed by that too?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look back earlier in the year when Samumed released their results, if I remember right the regrowth was around 10% , but people seemed to be disappointed by this?

10% regrowth is a possibility as to what brotzus lotion might achieve, are we going to be disappointed by that too?

People always find something to be disappointed by with any of the forthcoming treatments.

A guy in this thread said he'd still take finasteride over this simply because finasteride is cheaper, he assumes. Even if this works better than finasteride and minoxidil with no side effects, you can be damn sure he won't change his mind.

Just like how you see people who are all "Ugh...I'd have to use it twice daily"

I'd use it twice a f*****g hour if I had to

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I never understood the disappointment of that.. 10% is f*****g good for only 3 months.. I hope they will release it soon, if they even plan to release it in general..

I JUST WANT TO MANTAIN MY f*****g AGGRESSIVE HAIRLOSS SIDE EFFECT FREE.. ITS 2016 DAMN !! I can't go noticably bald in my early twenties.. NO! I REFUSE TO! GIMME SOMETHING I CAN TAKE CARELESS.. If Brotzu is just bullshit I don't have much hope for the next years and probably fall for every scam.. Desperation will hunt me every day and night..

God dammit. Sorry for the outburst. (not sorry)

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps63 said in his first few posts that the FIDA trials would be finished by the end of December. Right now its only December 5. FIDA will probably let us know when their trials for Androgenetic Alopecia are finished. Beps63 recovered 2 norwoods at age 50, so based on that, a lot of us will probably be satisfied with the results that we get, once the lotion comes out in 2017.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so hard to trust in beps. To claim recovery of two Norwood's at age 50 is one thing, but he's said that "the petition is definitely pressure" on IESON. There's no way a random online petition of 900 people is putting pressure on anyone. So that kind of seems like super bullshit. But it could be a mistranslation of a more casual phrasing that would better translated to mean "the petition can't hurt". I don't know.

Yeah if I'm being honest, I've become pessimistic about Beps23's legitimacy. However, it doesn't change the fact that the doctor himself has been claiming the same stuff.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so hard to trust in beps. To claim recovery of two Norwood's at age 50 is one thing, but he's said that "the petition is definitely pressure" on IESON. There's no way a random online petition of 900 people is putting pressure on anyone. So that kind of seems like super bullshit. But it could be a mistranslation of a more casual phrasing that would better translated to mean "the petition can't hurt". I don't know.

we are kind of 'messy' here but the aerata community is very well organized so it may have their association putting pressure on them. They have many Doctors on their boards as advisors etc.
Im going to take a stab at 'speculating' and say that if they have a whif of a viable treatment without side effects ESPECIALLY for children they will move heaven and earth to make Fidia communicate with them.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
As optimistic as I am about this lotion, my heart sinks when I try to interpret the shoddy google translate at the Italian forums. The users over there are debating whether the science behind this lotion actually makes sense, and not a lot of them seem convinced. Fucks sake, I hope they're wrong.

If someone over here reads Italian, can they please give a gist of what the 'feel' is about the lotion over there?