Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I am not saying it works either and I 100% agree with you. I was just trying to say that this conference didn't change a thing in what we know so people should not draw conclusions from it.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I am not saying it works either and I 100% agree with you. I was just trying to say that this conference didn't change a thing in what we know so people should not draw conclusions from it.
It's just annoying when we have these mentally unstable pessimistic members drawing conclusions immediately. Just trying to get my point across so the lurkers don't lose hope cause of a bunch of bald guys losing their mind

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly don't care what she has to say. She has Areata so obviously all her hair is gone. If she says the lotion didn't do much doesn't effect us we don't have the same disease. Considering they were talking about how Fidia cancelled the trial for the Areata group and keor pursuing Androgenetic Alopecia instead. Possibly because of this, the lotion had minimal effect on Areata patients so I could care less they arleasy have JAKs coming. And this was brotzus formulation not fidias once again. Fidia is trailing Androgenetic Alopecia still so the hype train is still in cause that's what we are all here for so don't get so butt hurt that it didn't work for a different disease lol
The reason we care is because Brotzu himself said the lotion works for Areata aswell because it helps with micro circulation which is a problem on all types of Alopecias. If the lotion gave her substantial regrowth then we would have an idea on just how strong this lotion could be, given how advanced her alopecia is at this stage. At the end of the day she is the only person we hear of that has had their hands on Brotzu's potion.

Her talk about minimal regrowth still is slightly discouraging to me despite being a different condition to my male pattern baldness. I really hoped she would say something along the lines of: "I was getting significant regrowth until I the supply of the lotion was retracted from me".

Also there is no official statement from Fidia saying the are running trials with Androgenetic or with Areata.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and the 5 years hair loss recovered would certainly fall into that category. The best I'm hoping for with this lotion is sideless maintenance. That alone would be a major breakthrough in hairloss science.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont forget that fidia said there will be an update soon. You all know what will happen if no new announcement comes during the next weeks....
Phone calls after phone calls and 1000 mails because all of them will ask the same question : where is the update.

They did not lie last year when they said that there will be an update soon, so I really believe that we will get an update.

Of course they are calm af. They are sitting on a potential gold mine and are relaxed as f***. This is not a fkcing game or the newest iPhone to tell people that they should shut up and wait for it.

I am damn sure that Brotzu is not fkcing destroying his name and of course his fathers name at this age. I am still optimistic and I really hope that Brotzus words are true. This is not a damn apple story and no turkish clown professors are involved. Just read the first interview over and over again. I've read it like 100 times and everything makes sense and sounds very credible and this is the reason we all need an update or evidence that this lotion works for Androgenetic Alopecia!! :D Just try to relax a few more weeks. If it turns out to be another apple story, we have to accept it but we have to know it.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know where ppl are taking this info that FIDIA will release any info, any time soon (or at all).

You seem to be the new pessimistic troll. Are you the kind of person who questions everything always? I know some annoying people who are exactly like you.

Who knows? Who tells you?! Omg we don't know...

Relax a bit and try to smile and don't be do fkcing annoying by asking one stupid question after another. We know sh*t about the truth. Use your brain. This whole thread with 542 pages is full of speculation and you still asking for evidence? If there was an evidence we would not have reached 542 pages.

If you still have the same questions, just wait for fidias offical news and dont visit this thread every second to ask the same questions over and over again.

We got it! There is no evidence. Repeat it 10000000 times until we all understand your point...

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is not a single 100 % proven evidence. The only one is on fidias website and this actually just a proof that they are working on it. Hope you got it now.

Why I believe that we will get an update? Because someone called fidia. But now you will ask again: Really? This is evidence? That is why it does not make sense because you will never be happy.

As I said... Last year we had the same story. Some people called them and fidia said that we will get an update soon... What happened? After a few weeks we got the news. Even if this person did not tell us the truth, they will be bombardes by calls because someone spread this news. So what do you think will happen?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
News:
Just read that someone will visit Brotzu tomorrow. I just have to check it if I understood it correctly but it really seems that they visit him tomorrow.

This kind of news is always good. Be positive and hope for the best!

br1

Reaction score
You seem to be the new pessimistic troll. Are you the kind of person who questions everything always? I know some annoying people who are exactly like you.

Who knows? Who tells you?! Omg we don't know...

Relax a bit and try to smile and don't be do fkcing annoying by asking one stupid question after another. We know sh*t about the truth. Use your brain. This whole thread with 542 pages is full of speculation and you still asking for evidence? If there was an evidence we would not have reached 542 pages.

If you still have the same questions, just wait for fidias offical news and dont visit this thread every second to ask the same questions over and over again.

We got it! There is no evidence. Repeat it 10000000 times until we all understand your point...

Yes, these people are called "realistic". If I want proof that FIDIA said that at some point? OF COURSE! What you expect, that people get hyped by YOUR statement? That you just pulled out of your ***?

And you call me a troll.. You are basically trolling with this entire forum by using some made up statement to get people excited about nothing at all?? You need company? Need some other naive kids joining your deceiving club?

br1

Reaction score
News:
Just read that someone will visit Brotzu tomorrow. I just have to check it if I understood it correctly but it really seems that they visit him tomorrow.

omg. Is this the real world?

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
News:

Source?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
omg. Is this the real world?

Nope it's just fantasy. Because of trolls like you members of this forum will not share any news. We are trying our best to keep you updated and the only thing you can do is always question everything. If you dont contribute anything, just shut up and wait for evidence.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I will post it, just give me a moment. It's on facebook. A facebook group where people talk about Brotzus lotion. I just follow it to know what they actually want to do at Brotzus clinic and I hope that this time someone with Androgenetic Alopecia wil update us.

Sick of these Areata news :D

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will post it, just give me a moment. It's on facebook. A facebook group where people talk about Brotzus lotion. I just follow it to know what they actually want to do at Brotzus clinic and I hope that this time someone with Androgenetic Alopecia wil update us.

Sick of these Areata news :D
Any news about Fidia?

this is incredible...

g.i joey

Reaction score
Nope it's just fantasy. Because of trolls like you members of this forum will not share any news. We are trying our best to keep you updated and the only thing you can do is always question everything. If you dont contribute anything, just shut up and wait for evidence.

Ya seriously, it's not like our balding ancestors have been setup and always dissapointed with treatments like this :rolleyes:

I used to have hope in this lotion, I'm now 90% sure this is as useful as dogshit for androgenetic alopecia, which is the only fucken alopecia I give a f*** about

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1wkk8q.jpg

Tiny glimmers of hope:
  • That woman had alopecia totalis for 40+ years, she used Brotzu lotion for only one year and still got some results while everything else did absolutely nothing. For how long did beps63 use it? I think he used it longer and got regrowth on totally bald hairline spots or that is just an urban legend.
  • A baby grows full head of hair in 3 years and undergoes a reverse male pattern baldness. What if more time is needed if the person is older? Those kids with areata seemed to regrow everything in 2 years. That's just a hypothesis I pulled out of my ***.
  • Brotzu originally tested it first on male pattern baldness 15 years ago. But, then why wait 15 years?
  • There is a commotion on the Italian forums, some woman called the FIDIA and said that the official statement will be out soon (they did not say wait until 2018). The Italians believe that it will be released in October or by the end of September.
  • When the statement is out we will have more evidence about it being a scam or a real deal.
latest?cb=20151010115626.png

Random stuff:
  • It's OK to be pissed. I'm sick of this bullshit too. Sometimes I want to become a supervillain and destroy the world, just because of the pain it gives me.
  • If it came out, you would still buy it just like those apples unless it gets exposed as a scam in 24 hours after its release.
  • Younger people here seem to be more optimistic about Brotzu while the older generation is pessimistic as they believe that history will repeat itself. Me, I am just f*****g depressed. Some of you take this sh*t way too seriously.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not like your hair are going to root in the hope formed in your brain! Its falling.
♩♩ Oh no hairs are falling. Oh no hairs are falling. Oh no hairs are falling. ♩♩

Guys, jump on traditionnal big 3 and see what happens if you can endle it - like many serious users told you months ago.
You do realize that most are using big 3, 2 or big 1 depending on how fucked we are by sides? Some people here just want sideless maintenance because finasteride fucked them up pretty bad.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had problems with the translation. They were talking about Dr. Rossi, not Dr. Brotzu. It was just a misunderstanding on the Facebook group.

Anyway, Brotzu actually told everything that he could in his two Interviews. Everything is in fidias hands.

Lets see what will happen in October.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had problems with the translation. They were talking about Dr. Rossi, not Dr. Brotzu. It was just a misunderstanding on the Facebook group.

Anyway, Brotzu actually told everything that he could in his two Interviews. Everything is in fidias hands.

Lets see what will happen in October.
My estimate is nothing will happen we will all go bald NW3 till follica or Tsuji come to save us