Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No idea what she's trying to say here. Would be nice to have a real italian translator.
Your efforts are appreciated though MrJolly :)
She's saying that the person presenting tommorow didn't use the Fidia lotion. She has been using brotzus formula. Brotzu has been supposively making his original lotion for an AA group and Fidia enhanced lotion is for Androgenetic Alopecia. Fidia stopped the trial for Alopecia Areata patients that's why they are using brotzus lotion. So not sure what to think about tommorows presentation since it's not Fidia's enhance lotion.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys google translate is awful. I use the google chrome app and when it sees too much of a foreign language it automatically translates and its a lot more accurate than the search bar translate

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This one is the same, I will try to watch it and keep you updated

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far it has been very depressing. Nothing about Fidia\Brotzu though.

Just cited Brotzu and said that she has been trying it for more than a year with minimal results. Was very briefly cited, don't know how important this is.

To be honest I wouldn't read too much into this, AA (actually she has Alopecia universalis) and Androgenetic Alopecia are different things. Actually (just my theory) this could mean that Fidia is mostly working for it on Androgenetic Alopecia rather than AA.

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just sick to hear and read about Areata. Areata Areata Areata...... yaaaaaa I know every alopecia is a fkcing nightmare but it's just the minority!

It's time for Androgenetic Alopecia!!!!!!

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
So far it has been very depressing. Nothing about Fidia\Brotzu though.

Just cited Brotzu and said that she has been trying it for more than a year with minimal results.

To be honest I wouldn't read too much into this, AA and Androgenetic Alopecia are different things. Actually (just my theory) this could mean that Fidia is mostly working for it on Androgenetic Alopecia rather than AA.

Seems that's wishful thinking. When Fidia first dropped the update in January they stated it was for AA with no mention of male pattern baldness. They then changed it to just 'alopecia'. I really want them to officially state that this can work for male pattern baldness.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this was kind of useless, I don't know what we were expecting.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't she state herself that the lotion only had a modest effect on her hair?
Yeah that's what I said like 5 posts above. She has alopecia universalis and tried Brotzu lotion (not the one Fidia is making) and had only modest results.

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I said like 5 posts above. She has alopecia universalis and tried Brotzu lotion (not the one Fidia is making) and had only modest results.
Yeah I meant prior to this conference though. So there's literally no new info from this conference? Thanks anyway man

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really so far, zero news.