Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had enough guys, the booze says I should just block this forum again.
I got to take a leak and piss on that cabbage.
This has the potential to become the Final Fantasy XV of hairloss industry. 10 years of overhyping and development hell only to release an unfinished product.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had enough guys, the booze says I should just block this forum again.
I got to take a leak and piss on that cabbage.
This has the potential to become the Final Fantasy XV of hairloss industry. 10 years of overhyping and development hell only to release an unfinished product.

I'm tired too....
It's just ridiculous.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** is wrong with this thread?

There is absolutely nothing new. Neither for the lotion nor against but still everything and everyone is escalating.

We have some good hints that this is going to work and we have the same amount of hints that this will be the new foreskin bullshit, but nothing new. We didn't even reached the deadline set by fidia which is anywhere between end of 2017 and the whole year 2018. So there is nothing new and no reason to discuss again again on the maddest level I've ever seen.

Just one word to the guys who scream it's a scam (Which is at least a possibility). After all the snake oils/ failed products and the companies that tried everything to promote their sh*t ( YouTube updates, blogs, Facebook, influencers, newspaper, internet (Follicel thought) --> hyping hyping hyping)....

If this is a scam then it is the most understated and in my eyes f*****g best publicity campain I've ever seen in this field.

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is absolutely nothing new. Neither for the lotion nor against but still everything and everyone is escalating.

We have some good hints that this is going to work and we have the same amount of hints that this will be the new foreskin bullshit, but nothing new. We didn't even reached the deadline set by fidia which is anywhere between end of 2017 and the whole year 2018. So there is nothing new and no reason to discuss again again on the maddest level I've ever seen.

Just one word to the guys who scream it's a scam (Which is at least a possibility). After all the snake oils/ failed products and the companies that tried everything to promote their sh*t ( YouTube updates, blogs, Facebook, influencers, newspaper, internet (Follicel thought) --> hyping hyping hyping)....

If this is a scam then it is the most understated and in my eyes f*****g best publicity captain I've ever seen in this field.

1354615146_vaas.jpg

Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity ?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

If this is a scam then it is the most understated and in my eyes f*****g best publicity campain I've ever seen in this field.

It is foreskin

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=244

Forse Fidia era consapevole della scarsa efficacia per AA e ha deciso di portare avanti solo la sperimentazione per Androgenetic Alopecia (che poteva sembrare maggiormente promettente) e lasciare l'altra a brotuz. Oppure ha fatto un ragionamento esclusivamente economico e ha voluto portare avanti la sperimentazione per Androgenetic Alopecia perchè il mercato di "androgenetici" è più vasto. Nessuno può dirlo. Però Fidia ha stancato con questa attesa. Ormai il 2018 è alle porte. Altre aziende molto più promettenti entreranno in commercio nel 2019. Di certo non staremo qui a lungo ad elemosinare la loro lozioncina

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
instead of personal and Unreliable anecdote, I desperately want official announcement so that can know whether it is scam or holy-grail.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=244

Però Fidia ha stancato con questa attesa. Ormai il 2018 è alle porte. Altre aziende molto più promettenti entreranno in commercio nel 2019. Di certo non staremo qui a lungo ad elemosinare la loro lozioncina

I like this, basically saying Fidia need to get thier act together and get the lotion released pronto as there are other hair loss products and solutions on the horizon.

The quicker Fidia can release the product the more money they can make and also install a user base before other competitors offering other alternatives arrive.
People should really let them know this as it may give them the kick in the *** to get the brotzu lotion out sooner.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be neither
I know right, like those are the only two options.

Most technologies just don't work as well as intended, despite the best intentions. Not holy grail, not scam. The average outcome is pretty boring.

Reactions: br1

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I can't believe we don't even have a maintanence treatment - not anything. I'm usually focused on a "cure" but ffs we don't have ANYTHING new since 1997. I know that's not a revelatory statatement but the stark reality of that is hitting me anew.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe we don't even have a maintanence treatment - not anything. I'm usually focused on a "cure" but ffs we don't have ANYTHING new since 1997. I know that's not a revelatory statatement but the stark reality of that is hitting me anew.
What are you talking about ? We have baby dick lotion and apple pie cure, you ingrateful baldie.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
In all my many years of frequenting forums this is the most bizarre forum I've ever been on. Normal forums have a thread of discussion that run through the threads. But posts in this forum are not like that, as opposed to discussion it's more like a series of statements where the poster dosen't actually read the above posts.
It feels like just a ton fake accounts posting.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are there any new informations?

nope, we are still waiting for fidias next release.

Claudia Cassia even confirmed that Brotzu said that this lotion will be soon on the market so the information from IESON seems to be true.

Claudia is in contact with Brotzu and his son. Why should she lie? She even said that had some regrowth but not much.
We also have to keep in mind that we are talking about Alopecia universalis... the worst form of alopecia.

The question is will it be released before 2018 or at the beginning... Both would be okay BUT we need a fkcing confirmation that it works on Androgenetic Alopecia and we need some before and after pictures. If we get the same sh*t pictures like reboost or the apple before and after pictures, we can forget about it. It might be hard BUT we cannot do anything. I just want to know how these fkcing results look like.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[
well, FUE transplants have improved a lot, at least.

true people are moaning about hair transplant but not so long ago, this was the norm:

excision-6.jpg

nowadays you can't even notice someone has had a HTwhen it's done by good surgeon. Pity it's still pricey.
That’s why you should think twice before ordering 10years supply of brotzu lotion

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
If your pattern is advanced a transplant (or 2 or 3 or 4) isn't going to look much better than that. Transplants are good for low Norwoods.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
true people are moaning about hair transplant but not so long ago, this was the norm:

View attachment 64869
nowadays you can't even notice someone has had a HTwhen it's done by good surgeon. Pity it's still pricey.
That’s why you should think twice before ordering 10years supply of brotzu lotion
However, I think they can still improve more...