Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nope, we are still waiting for fidias next release.

Claudia Cassia even confirmed that Brotzu said that this lotion will be soon on the market so the information from IESON seems to be true.

Claudia is in contact with Brotzu and his son. Why should she lie? She even said that had some regrowth but not much.
We also have to keep in mind that we are talking about Alopecia universalis... the worst form of alopecia.

The question is will it be released before 2018 or at the beginning... Both would be okay BUT we need a fkcing confirmation that it works on Androgenetic Alopecia and we need some before and after pictures. If we get the same sh*t pictures like reboost or the apple before and after pictures, we can forget about it. It might be hard BUT we cannot do anything. I just want to know how these fkcing results look like.

Careful there, it wasn´t Claudia who said that but Jole S.! Claudia was the one who removed her wig in front of everyone there. We are still screwed because we have nothing, though we believe in Brotzu´s word but that won´t last forever.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
However, I think they can still improve more...

sure you can always do better.. but come on .. this is amazing what you can achieve. and this would be even more amazing with unlimited hairs. You can see some results where densities of 60/cm² were transplanted on the hairline that is just awesome. unhappily everybody don't have a low norwood : /

If your pattern is advanced a transplant (or 2 or 3 or 4) isn't going to look much better than that. Transplants are good for low Norwoods.

Definitely ! if you have an advanced norwood you often have to keep a crown with low density, mature hairline… but I guess advanced norwoods are happy to have a hairline again ; ) Miracles don’t exist.. yet ! 5 years away right?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we have to be positive. Something good is coming...

781101152.jpg

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe we don't even have a maintanence treatment - not anything. I'm usually focused on a "cure" but ffs we don't have ANYTHING new since 1997. I know that's not a revelatory statatement but the stark reality of that is hitting me anew.
I mean if all goes well then Shiseido will most likely be a new maintenance treatment and that's supposedly coming out in a year or less, so we're at least close to something. But yeah it really sucks that it's taken this long.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nope, we are still waiting for fidias next release.

Claudia Cassia even confirmed that Brotzu said that this lotion will be soon on the market so the information from IESON seems to be true.

Claudia is in contact with Brotzu and his son. Why should she lie? She even said that had some regrowth but not much.
We also have to keep in mind that we are talking about Alopecia universalis... the worst form of alopecia.

The question is will it be released before 2018 or at the beginning... Both would be okay BUT we need a fkcing confirmation that it works on Androgenetic Alopecia and we need some before and after pictures. If we get the same sh*t pictures like reboost or the apple before and after pictures, we can forget about it. It might be hard BUT we cannot do anything. I just want to know how these fkcing results look like.

Bro the only thing that I know for sure is that these people clearly don't understand what "soon" means. Proof of that is in this thread's title. So yeah, idgaf about who says "soon" anymore.

Fool me once...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since the official statement from Fidia said they expect the development to be finished in 2018 we shouldn't just hype for 2017 or even early 2018. It's best to keep expectations low and have a delightful surprise instead of hoping for the best case scenario and landing hard.

I was really buzzed previously when Master Brotzu said it'd be here soon, that didn't happen.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever thought that it doesn't work? So Fidia doesn't want to throw a scam product in the market.
It seems logicall. It's almost two years and nothing.
Haven't given it that thought since the bald woman clearly said she had minimal regrowth, and her situation is pretty damn advanced and it's alopecia totalis which is stupidly hard to cure. For us going through Androgenetic Alopecia I think maintenance should be a reasonable expectation, it's better than nothing.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been home sick from school today so I figured I'd research both this and Shiseido's treatment, as I believe they are both likely to release at some point in the near future (especially Shiseido) So this is obviously based on the assumption that both these products work as stated so take this concept with a grain of salt.

So Brotzu has stated that the lotion has had excellent results in those with Androgenic Alopecia (i know this is up for debate but as i said this is based on the hypothetically assumption that this is true) Now what does excellent mean? Honestly we have no idea, BEPS and Spiga both claimed that norwoods can be reversed but there is currently no proof for or against these statements. However, Brotzu said the the "problem" with this product is that those who used the lotion would have to use it forever because while lotion prevents the effects of the hormones on the hair follicles it does not eliminate them. So basically it'll regrow hair but should you stop using it the hair will fall out as it did before.

HOWEVER (again based on assumption)
Shiseido's treatment involves taking cells from DHT immune follicles and injecting them into areas of hairloss to make them DHT resistant. Based off the phase I trial (done by replicel) all participants were able to stabilize their hairloss meaning that all the hair they currently had became resistant to the DHT (for how long we don't know, the assumption is you would have to repeat the process every year or so at the moment.)

So hypothetically speaking, it could potentially be possible to use Brotzu's lotion for a period of time (lets say 6 months to a year, however long it takes to achieve maximum results) then go to Shiseido and get those follicles immune to the DHT. Therefore there would no longer be a need to use the lotion as long as you kept up with getting the RCH-01 procedure every year or so, (or however long it last for).

Now obviously we can't have any way of knowing this at the moment as neither of these products are out. I know that in the case of finasteride and minoxidil this doesn't apply but we are dealing with two completely new kinds of treatment especially with Shiseido using cells to immunize. So it may not be that far out of the realm of possibility. Also meaning that this combo would be a godsend to anyone who is a good responder to the Brotzu product. (or even finasteride, as I know many people are jumping off that ship once RCH-01 comes out)

Anyways thanks for listening to my sickly hypothetical theory, I look forward to having a civilized discussion when I return from getting Ice-cream.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't given it that thought since the bald woman clearly said she had minimal regrowth, and her situation is pretty damn advanced and it's alopecia totalis which is stupidly hard to cure. For us going through Androgenetic Alopecia I think maintenance should be a reasonable expectation, it's better than nothing.

Agreed, going from slick bald to having hair compared to maintainance or regrowing modest amounts of hair is like climbing everest vs a small hill.

Keeping some small hope alive, but admittedly trying not to get my hopes up until I hear something more concrete.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever thought that it doesn't work? So Fidia doesn't want to throw a scam product in the market.

i don't think so. i'm pretty much sure it will come out eventually, even if it doesn't work.

the long wait is just because they not only had to do trials (as a company, you want to make sure your product does not have undocumented harmful effects for the user...) but they had to solve issues with the lotion degrading quickly over time (storage would have been an issue)

so i don't think the wait/delay has anything to do with the efficacy of the product itself

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I get why you might think that but then answer me WHY would a big pharma company buy something and spend years developing it if it doesn't work? I am assuming they didn't just take his wors for it? Can you answer this for me please

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get why you might think that but then answer me WHY would a big pharma company buy something and spend years developing it if it doesn't work? I am assuming they didn't just take his wors for it? Can you answer this for me please
They are trailing it themselves. Also has to go through evaluation from the government and whatever else they have to do. Lets just hope these Italians are right and it comes out this year

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

To play devil's advocate for a moment, drugs get shelved years into development by pharma companies all the time. The research might look promising but never pan out. Or even if it does, there may not be an economical way to develop and distribute it so that it's profitable enough for investors. That was a central issue for Aderans I believe, as they didn't envision a big enough consumer base to go to market. There could have been unforeseen side effects with the drug or too high a number of non-responders in clinical trials. A million things could have happened. Whether or not a drug "works" is largely subjective.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn I just want this sh*t to come out and work like they said so I can actually enjoy my college life instead of worrying about this damn fucken curse

I want to grow my hair longer and test different hair styles and hair products. But knowing that my hair might recede so damn hard in next months or years I just keep my hair short.. I cant freely express myself, which is so f*****g annoying..

I have other flaws too, but only hairloss has such huge impact on my wellbeing..

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to grow my hair longer and test different hair styles and hair products. But knowing that my hair might recede so damn hard in next months or years I just keep my hair short.. I cant freely express myself, which is so f*****g annoying..

I have other flaws too, but only hairloss has such huge impact on my wellbeing..

Same, it hinders my ability to individualise my own appearance, with hair loss I'm restricted to just one, very bad looking hair style. For instance at work where the dress code is fairly limited, hair is an essential part of one's 'look'. Furthermore it's a hair style that I have to watch slowly get worse and worse, the appearance of my hair can vary from passable to absolutely awful depending on the lighting/wind conditions, leaving me always conscious and wondering how it looks at any one present moment. I've learned to automatically detect the lighting conditions in a room and position myself in the most flattering light I can find, or how to tilt my head enough when outside to avoid the wind blowing it too much, what a sh*t way to live. Sorry I know this isn't the impact section, but I'm sick of this now. With everything going on it feels like we are close to having a better option, let's hang in there and hope we are not too late for it.

Last edited: